• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though i hate the Flyers to lose I would rather lose in a high scoring exciting game than lose like we did last year.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i thought we had that game Saturday night. When you are injured like we are you lose tough games like that to a pretty decent team. That is not Colorado from last year. The OT was AWESOME!
I think we got caught off guard a couple of times by their speed, they were able to match a lot of ours. Getting rid of Duchene for a kings ransom was a good move by Sakic.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got caught off guard a couple of times by their speed, they were able to match a lot of ours. Getting rid of Duchene for a kings ransom was a good move by Sakic.
It would've been nice if he made that trade the night before they played us. Its how our luck has been going so far. Well have to see who got the better of the trade.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would've been nice if he made that trade the night before they played us. Its how our luck has been going so far. Well have to see who got the better of the trade.
Well if any of those kids pan out on top of all the high draft picks(will they use them wisely) they could build a powerful team like the Flyers within 3-4 years. Be interesting to see where they are in a couple of years. They'll def need to replace Varly with a quality #1 to.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though i hate the Flyers to lose I would rather lose in a high scoring exciting game than lose like we did last year.

We deserved a better fate in that game, for sure. Like Provorov was saying, one of their goals came with a second left in the period, another off his skate and yet another off Hagg's stick. Those are some pretty unfortunate bounces for us.

We do need to cash in more than once though when we get 6 power play opportunities. It's looking great for the most part, we just aren't hitting the back of the net. Ghost needs to start doing his thing and getting those laserbeams on net. We're also getting used to Couturier on the top unit instead of the second unit.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We deserved a better fate in that game, for sure. Like Provorov was saying, one of their goals came with a second left in the period, another off his skate and yet another off Hagg's stick. Those are some pretty unfortunate bounces for us.

We do need to cash in more than once though when we get 6 power play opportunities. It's looking great for the most part, we just aren't hitting the back of the net. Ghost needs to start doing his thing and getting those laserbeams on net. We're also getting used to Couturier on the top unit instead of the second unit.
It would be nice if everyone chipped in instead of just the first line. But again Patrick is hurt and he makes us a much deeper team.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if everyone chipped in instead of just the first line. But again Patrick is hurt and he makes us a much deeper team.

Well, Filppula scored from the second line in that game and Weise from the third line, so we are getting production from everywhere.

Konecny was probably one of our best weapons in the OT also, aside from the trio of Giroux, Voracek and Ghost.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Filppula scored from the second line in that game and Weise from the third line, so we are getting production from everywhere.

Konecny was probably one of our best weapons in the OT also, aside from the trio of Giroux, Voracek and Ghost.
I just looked at our stats again for the most part we are doing it as a team with the top line being the stars.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at our stats again for the most part we are doing it as a team with the top line being the stars.

Simmonds needs to get it going again, Weal and Konecny too. Otherwise, guys are mostly scoring.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that Patrick was not skating at practice today. I thought he was getting close to returning.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree with this, Weal, Flip and even Rawful have played very well. But yes getting Patrick back will help. My question is, where is Simmer lately? I wonder if he's more hurt than let on.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree with this, Weal, Flip and even Rawful have played very well. But yes getting Patrick back will help. My question is, where is Simmer lately? I wonder if he's more hurt than let on.
I looked at our stats again and i think that the guys have definitely chipped in. Maybe not always on the scoreboard but TK and Weal fight every shift and even though Raffl hasn't gotten it going on the score sheet he is always in the middle of something. Yes it would be nice if each had a few more points at this time but i like the style they play with. Simmer has earned a rep as a hard nosed player and hasn't really been scoring or hitting or digging in corners but i know he will return to that type of play soon as he has done in the past. If Patrick comes back we can sit that god awful Lehtera and have one less player do nothing out there.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say i do like the way Manning is playing and when everyone comes back do we see some changes if he keeps this solid play up?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Chicago Thursday would be a nice rebound from the Colorado game.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at our stats again and i think that the guys have definitely chipped in. Maybe not always on the scoreboard but TK and Weal fight every shift and even though Raffl hasn't gotten it going on the score sheet he is always in the middle of something. Yes it would be nice if each had a few more points at this time but i like the style they play with. Simmer has earned a rep as a hard nosed player and hasn't really been scoring or hitting or digging in corners but i know he will return to that type of play soon as he has done in the past. If Patrick comes back we can sit that god awful Lehtera and have one less player do nothing out there.
Okay now this I agree with 100%. I still think our goal tending is suspect. I'm def not impressed with Eliott at all, the games he's won we've scored a lot of goals. I say give Neuvy the 1# spot for now and see what happens. If Weal starts scoring that will be awesome, his constant pressure has been great though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay now this I agree with 100%. I still think our goal tending is suspect. I'm def not impressed with Eliott at all, the games he's won we've scored a lot of goals. I say give Neuvy the 1# spot for now and see what happens. If Weal starts scoring that will be awesome, his constant pressure has been great though.
Elliot is just a stop gap until Stolarz Hart Lyons are ready.