• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just about everyone that follows or is involved with the Flyers would take 2 outta 3 in California to open the season. I'm pumped about it. Didn't see the ducks game and only caught the first 2 of the Kings game, but I liked their game in SJ and in LA (what i saw). Sounds like the Ducks game was more of the same.

Looks like Sanheim won the 2nd rookie dman spot over Morin. I expect Morin will go down by the end of the week when they get back to Philly and be first up when someone gets hurt.

The big guns are off to great starts. Simmonds especially, but G and Voracek look good too. That's critical if they want to make the playoffs this season.

Goaltending has looked pretty solid.

PP and PK both look pretty good to my eye. The numbers don't look great for the PP, but adding in Provorov's goal against the Ducks since it was 1 second after the PP, would make them look better.

Weise and Filpula are clearly the 11th and 12th best forwards dressing right now. I like that they switched Filpula and Patrick, the Patrick/Konecny duo could be dynamite. I really like how Konecny has come out of the gates this year. He looks dangerous every time he's out there. I don't know if Lehtera is any better, but I wouldn't hate seeing him in there instead of Weise.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something? Why isn't Morin Playing or did I just get to fucked up and missed his name? I thought I heard he had a great camp, Am I wrong? I missed a lot over the last 2 months lol.

Team seems to have scored it
1. Hagg
2. Sanheim
3. Morin

Out of camp. I thought all 3 had good camps, but there's only two spots of they value MacDonald which they clearly do.

I'm fine with that scoring of the rooks, but I'd rather have Morin than AMac obviously.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just about everyone that follows or is involved with the Flyers would take 2 outta 3 in California to open the season. I'm pumped about it. Didn't see the ducks game and only caught the first 2 of the Kings game, but I liked their game in SJ and in LA (what i saw). Sounds like the Ducks game was more of the same.

Looks like Sanheim won the 2nd rookie dman spot over Morin. I expect Morin will go down by the end of the week when they get back to Philly and be first up when someone gets hurt.

The big guns are off to great starts. Simmonds especially, but G and Voracek look good too. That's critical if they want to make the playoffs this season.

Goaltending has looked pretty solid.

PP and PK both look pretty good to my eye. The numbers don't look great for the PP, but adding in Provorov's goal against the Ducks since it was 1 second after the PP, would make them look better.

Weise and Filpula are clearly the 11th and 12th best forwards dressing right now. I like that they switched Filpula and Patrick, the Patrick/Konecny duo could be dynamite. I really like how Konecny has come out of the gates this year. He looks dangerous every time he's out there. I don't know if Lehtera is any better, but I wouldn't hate seeing him in there instead of Weise.
I also would like to mention that so far Weal was a great re-sign, That kid comes to play every night.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers send Irving out and bring in Tokarski as a backup to Lyon. Must not have liked Irving in an AHL role.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot to be excited about here. Just find the right combinations that we want on the second and third lines and we're locked and loaded. I think we're as fast and resilient of a team as I've ever seen and the depth is crazy.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And furthermore, Elliott may be a better option than Mason on this team because he just keeps playing and doesn't need to be labeled the starter to perform well. If our goalies continue to get the job done, they will just feed off of each other now. We don't need one guy to take over anymore.

Check out Mason's numbers so far with his new team in Winnipeg:

0-2-0 with 6.56 GAA and .831 SV%

Last edited:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Vegas 2-0 on the road.

Yeah, but Neal is on pace for 123 goals. That's not going to happen...Lol Nobody else can really score. When he, Marchessault and Perron are your top scorers, you got real problems. They won't score near enough goals this season and if/when Fleury gets hurt, they are in real trouble. They just have a team full of largely underachieving players from last season.

Our scoring issues will pale in comparison to theirs.

Glad they only took PEB from us too. He is playing 9:59 per game for them, the 3rd lowest on their team. I mean, that transaction helped us, if anything.

Last edited:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is happening my black and orange brethren????

maxresdefault.jpg

Smells like Stanley Cup!!!!!