• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs Seahawks I

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Shanahan apparently went off on the receivers today in his presser....ripped into them about footballs that hit your hands, need to be caught. Saved his best for Pettis...

“He’s had his opportunities. The more he doesn’t take advantage of his opportunities, the less he opportunities he gets. He did get a couple last night because of injury and I didn’t think he made them.”

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i suspect the pass protection issues start with Center? Yes i read our OT's were "rusty" in THIS game, but as the season goes on i suspect Center will be the first issue.

I've seen occasionally read good ratings for Tomlinson and Person, but never for Richburg? Three sacks from the interior isn't good. However, do give them credit for 8 GOOD games, cause we expected this much earlier.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richberg was selected All Pro after 8 games by somebody?? Puma and Clowney dominated. Seattle hit much harder throughout the game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richberg was selected All Pro after 8 games by somebody?? Puma and Clowney dominated. Seattle hit much harder throughout the game.

Oh ok, then i'm suspecting wrong.

Despite the poor O-line and WR play, we still should've won the game. Its like when Seattle beat the Rams, they were outplayed but squeezed out a win. Anyway, after being well rested and at home, disappointing to see the offense struggle?!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's fine, your choice to watch or not.

IF the 49ers lose, it'll because of our own mistakes......turnovers and penalties.

As i said..........turnovers.

The defense played SOLID otherwise.

Ok, we move on.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Shanahan apparently went off on the receivers today in his presser....ripped into them about footballs that hit your hands, need to be caught. Saved his best for Pettis...

“He’s had his opportunities. The more he doesn’t take advantage of his opportunities, the less he opportunities he gets. He did get a couple last night because of injury and I didn’t think he made them.”
Pettis is worthless as a receiver but he'd be an excellent DB with the ability he's shown to knock down any pass that comes near him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok, then i'm suspecting wrong.

Despite the poor O-line and WR play, we still should've won the game. Its like when Seattle beat the Rams, they were outplayed but squeezed out a win. Anyway, after being well rested and at home, disappointing to see the offense struggle?!
Without Kittle and Sanders? This surprises you?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Without Kittle and Sanders? This surprises you?

Yes it surprises me that there would be so many dropped passes. The offense - without Kittle and Sanders - was still enough to win.

It surprises me that with two starting OT's back, there is MORE sacks?!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it surprises me that there would be so many dropped passes. The offense - without Kittle and Sanders - was still enough to win.

Who is he supposed to throw it to? How can h throw it when you could put two traffic cones out at Right and Left Tackle and get as much protection as McGlinchey and Staley provided.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis is worthless as a receiver but he'd be an excellent DB with the ability he's shown to knock down any pass that comes near him.

Pettis is in trouble. Shanahan basically said when the other receiving options are back, Pettis isn't going to get any opportunity. They ought to give James more opportunities. At least James will give you everything he has

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both OTs looked like they haven't played in weeks. Clowney is a good pass rusher but not that good. They made him look like a 20 sack edge rusher

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think them being rusty played a big part in that. They should improve as time goes on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was needed. If not for the dropped passes, niners win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis is in trouble. Shanahan basically said when the other receiving options are back, Pettis isn't going to get any opportunity. They ought to give James more opportunities. At least James will give you everything he has
Agreed. I'd like to see what Hurd brings as well. I liked what I saw of him. Seems like the 49ers selected receivers in the draft who will be tough runners with the ball after the catch. Hurd has all that running back experience at Tennesee where he was a 1000 yard a season rusher.