• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers run D vs. Houston run game

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's the 6th best in the NFL behind only Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Romo, and Manning. What the hell does he have to do to prove he isn't over rated? Nobody ever even talks about Schaub. Not to mention he has been doing this without Andre Johnson the past few games.

The running attack and stout defense help a lot. Schaub is decent, I'm saying that leinart will do an adequate job of filling in and the loss of Schaub will have minimal impact.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The running attack and stout defense help a lot. Schaub is decent, I'm saying that leinart will do an adequate job of filling in and the loss of Schaub will have minimal impact.

Maybe he will. I was more commenting on the fact that you said Schaub is over rated. I would say the opposite is actually the case.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe he will. I was more commenting on the fact that you said Schaub is over rated. I would say the opposite is actually the case.

Such a huge deal was made of him going from Atlanta to Houston and everyone was saying that he was better than Vick and should be starting over him. In my opinion, we've seen from his time in Houston that he was not all he was cracked up to be.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a huge deal was made of him going from Atlanta to Houston and everyone was saying that he was better than Vick and should be starting over him. In my opinion, we've seen from his time in Houston that he was not all he was cracked up to be.

He is hardly talked about at all. I don't consider him an "elite" QB, but i do consider him to be a Franchise QB. This year was his chance to prove that he could take his team to the playoffs and actually had a solid chance of going to the Super Bowl. Sure, he has a great running game (and O-line) but it's too bad that he isn't going to get the opportunity he deserves.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is hardly talked about at all. I don't consider him an "elite" QB, but i do consider him to be a Franchise QB. This year was his chance to prove that he could take his team to the playoffs and actually had a solid chance of going to the Super Bowl. Sure, he has a great running game (and O-line) but it's too bad that he isn't going to get the opportunity he deserves.

Well, he did lead the league in passing yardage in 2009 so I'll have to give him that.