• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Agree to Trade Framework with Patriots and Browns Regarding WR Aiyuk

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

At this point I couldn't really care less if he is traded or not
Actually reading the tweet that was linked to the article it sounds more like Sliver was speculating rather than it being some real information he had from a source.

It's kinda the issue with journalism in general in that it becomes a giant game of telephone and they all take each other's information and tweak and spin it over and over again.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually reading the tweet that was linked to the article it sounds more like Sliver was speculating rather than it being some real information he had from a source.

It's kinda the issue with journalism in general in that it becomes a giant game of telephone and they all take each other's information and tweak and spin it over and over again.
Yeah, words like "reportedly" and "sources say" and all that to get clicks as much as anything. Very little actual investigative journalism in the world anymore. I more or less just tune it all out and wait for the actual resolution to the situation to unfold. Whatever happens will happen and my guess is my team still has to deal with Aiyuk on the roster the 2 (or maybe 3) times we have to face the Niners this season. But we shall see.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bet trent Williams is pissed.
Different situation. Trent will be paid whatever he wants. Or he will retire. He completely dives his own bus. If hants to walk, he will walk. If he wants get PAID, he will be paid. I suspect he will be paid, one way or the other.

Aiyuk is good, but his image of his worth and his actual worth are not only not on the same page; not only are they not in the same chapter; not only are they not in the same book; they aren’t in the same LIBRARY. Dude is worth, MAX 28 per. And that is still over paying him by a healthy amount. He has reportedly already turned down 32 from NE.

Fuck him at this point. You are getting 5th year option money (14) and you will be dealt with (traded) next off season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh

You guys are still solid
He is part of the matrix. Without him, are we now looking at a top 5 draft pick? No. But our offense is not nearly as dynamic without an x-receiver.

Williams, on the other hand…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different situation. Trent will be paid whatever he wants. Or he will retire. He completely dives his own bus. If hants to walk, he will walk. If he wants get PAID, he will be paid. I suspect he will be paid, one way or the other.

Aiyuk is good, but his image of his worth and his actual worth are not only not on the same page; not only are they not in the same chapter; not only are they not in the same book; they aren’t in the same LIBRARY. Dude is worth, MAX 28 per. And that is still over paying him by a healthy amount. He has reportedly already turned down 32 from NE.

Fuck him at this point. You are getting 5th year option money (14) and you will be dealt with (traded) next off season.
He will not be traded.

IMG_4973.gif