• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Agree to Trade Framework with Patriots and Browns Regarding WR Aiyuk

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren’t going to offer him a contract before he got pissy.

Money on the table after 2024 was zero.

I don’t believe the 9ers have fined him anything yet. Since he did report.

Trent Williams is at like $3million in fines right now. And he has years left on his deal. I’m no 9ers fan, but I’d want BA to get a deal and Trent to stfu and go to practice, if I were.
Williams never shows up to camp. That his his normal MO. He will get an extension, and it will basically be whatever he wants. He is arguably the team MVP. Over Purdy. Over CMC. Over Bosa.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams never shows up to camp. That his his normal MO. He will get an extension, and it will basically be whatever he wants. He is arguably the team MVP. Over Purdy. Over CMC. Over Bosa.
He’s one of the most important players in the NFL.

Meanwhile, people can’t stop sucking their own dicks over your fourth best offensive weapon.

It’s fucking retarded.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Purdy is a joke imo.

Your Uncle Bob could make the playoffs as this teams QB.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Purdy is a joke imo.

Your Uncle Bob could make the playoffs as this teams QB.
Is Purdy in a GREAT spot? Absolutely.

But anyone who says he “sucks” doesn’t watch Niner games. The difference between him and Jimmy G is night and day. Purdy proves that QB is a “head” position first and foremost. He makes GREAT decisions, practically every play.

Who is generally considered the GOAT QB? Is he also considered the most toolsy QB ever?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But anyone who says he “sucks” doesn’t watch Niner games. The difference between him and Jimmy G is night and day. Purdy proves that QB is a “head” position first and foremost. He makes GREAT decisions, practically every play.

Who is generally considered the GOAT QB? Is he also considered the most toolsy QB ever?
Mahomes, and yes. :)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure Jimmy G is a good measuring stick. Awful with the Raiders, now a backup with the Rams (tentatively).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to play in New England anymore and that's sad.

Hopefully Mayo and Maye can change players minds in the years to come

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Jimmy G is a good measuring stick. Awful with the Raiders, now a backup with the Rams (tentatively).
He is the only player anyone CAN compare him to. Watching Purdy play and watching Jimmy play are two totally different experiences. Anyone who watches Niner games knows this is true.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the only player anyone CAN compare him to. Watching Purdy play and watching Jimmy play are two totally different experiences. Anyone who watches Niner games knows this is true.
Oh yeah Purdy looks good compared to Jimmy but it's relative, compared to Mahomes he (Purdy) doesn't look special.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Purdy looks good compared to Jimmy but it's relative, compared to Mahomes he (Purdy) doesn't look special.
Mahomes is on a whole different level compared to every other QB though - no one looks special compared to Mahomes - there’s a decent chance Mahomes will finish his career as the GOAT - what he’s doing is just on a whole other level than all of the other NFL QBs.
Purdy is a strong QB, he’s clearly the Niners franchise QB and he’ll have a good career if he stays healthy IMO. It’s absurd to compare every QB to Mahomes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is on a whole different level compared to every other QB though - no one looks special compared to Mahomes - there’s a decent chance Mahomes will finish his career as the GOAT - what he’s doing is just on a whole other level than all of the other NFL QBs.
Purdy is a strong QB, he’s clearly the Niners franchise QB and he’ll have a good career if he stays healthy IMO. It’s absurd to compare every QB to Mahomes.
I named Mahomes because there would be no argument. Purdy looks solid but I got to see more before I crown him. He's on a loaded team and obviously better then Jimmy but being better then Jimmy or Lance or Mullens or CJ Beathard is a low bar and does make him look better in comparison. If I was a 49er fan I'd be glad to have him, but another season of play will help to evaluate him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I named Mahomes because there would be no argument. Purdy looks solid but I got to see more before I crown him. He's on a loaded team and obviously better then Jimmy but being better then Jimmy or Lance or Mullens or CJ Beathard is a low bar and does make him look better in comparison. If I was a 49er fan I'd be glad to have him, but another season of play will help to evaluate him.
Crown him what? I, and most Niner fans that I have seen, have been quite reserved in any declarations when it comes to Purdy. But we have also seen, first hand, a GOAT athletic QB (Young) and a GOAT smart QB (Montana). We, more than most fan bases are able to respect both QB types.

Purdy could be Flutie, or he could be Brady. Most likely he will be somewhere between the two.