• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks need to sign OG or they just traded a shit ton of picks for a minor upgrade
If OG was serious about the Toronto stuff when he said he wanted a larger offensive role, then there’s no way he should be coming back to the Knicks. They just traded for a guy who does exactly what he does but better. He’s the 4th option again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OG was serious about the Toronto stuff when he said he wanted a larger offensive role, then there’s no way he should be coming back to the Knicks. They just traded for a guy who does exactly what he does but better. He’s the 4th option again.
He could sign with Philly and be a clear #3. He could go to a shitty team and be a #2. Plus he never went to Nova

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could sign with Philly and be a clear #3. He could go to a shitty team and be a #2. Plus he never went to Nova
Yeah that last point is real. They do gay shit at Villanova. There’s now four Jay Wright queers there. OG may need to get his right ear pierced to fit in.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even gonna begin to try to figure out all the pick swapping that went on tonight with Houston/Brooklyn and who owns what so on to the other trade.

That's quite an overpay for Mikal Bridges. Knicks basically unloaded all their draft capital for a guy that's 1 tier under perennial all star. While it is an overpay, I get it from a basketball perspective. If healthy this year, they could have made the Finals. At the very least, I bet they push Boston to 6 or 7 games. So if you can stay healthy, add Bridges, and keep OG, that's a hell of a tough out. That's just Team "Got That Dog In Them". But they absolutely MUST keep OG now. If he signs elsewhere on top of losing Hartenstein (which is likely because of this trade capwise), they just blew all their chips and got worse.

Still, that price makes me iffy. While he's older, I'd be more comfortable moving all your chips in for Paul George. Then again, they'd probably have to move Randle in a deal like that. The Bridges move was essentially just picks. I dunno, its tough. The better option might have just been to wait it out and see what else shakes loose. That's just a lot of fucking picks Mikal Bridges.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like his play on the court. Early in the season when he came off the bench he was fine, but when Murray went down and he had to step up and start he was awful.
I never liked him in Detroit either.

Didn’t get the luxury of seeing him be a bench piece back then.

His shoes annoy me. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even gonna begin to try to figure out all the pick swapping that went on tonight with Houston/Brooklyn and who owns what so on to the other trade.

That's quite an overpay for Mikal Bridges. Knicks basically unloaded all their draft capital for a guy that's 1 tier under perennial all star. While it is an overpay, I get it from a basketball perspective. If healthy this year, they could have made the Finals. At the very least, I bet they push Boston to 6 or 7 games. So if you can stay healthy, add Bridges, and keep OG, that's a hell of a tough out. That's just Team "Got That Dog In Them". But they absolutely MUST keep OG now. If he signs elsewhere on top of losing Hartenstein (which is likely because of this trade capwise), they just blew all their chips and got worse.

Still, that price makes me iffy. While he's older, I'd be more comfortable moving all your chips in for Paul George. Then again, they'd probably have to move Randle in a deal like that. The Bridges move was essentially just picks. I dunno, its tough. The better option might have just been to wait it out and see what else shakes loose. That's just a lot of fucking picks Mikal Bridges.
This puts NY in the championship or bust category whether they sign OG or not

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was despised in college.

Shit carried over to his first few years in the NBA.

I find it hard to believe this accusation wouldn’t have surfaced earlier.

Even if it is true?

I would hope that we wouldn’t all be judged by the worst decisions we made as 18 - 21 year olds.

I know I made some very bad ones.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading your best player to your rival to make them a top 3 title favorite lmao nah this is next level dumb

Why?

That is a really good return.

Knicks are legit contenders now.

This deal could allow the Nets to build a base that could get them back up to that level in 4-5 years.

Nets can’t compete now. Why should they care if their rivals can?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's for sure an all in, win now, fuck the picks kind of move

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash