• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say he would. I said could

Comparing JJ Redick to Steve Nash is casual fan shit.

Steve Nash is a very odd person. He is not relatable. And after he retired, he was away from basketball entirely until he took the Nets job.

That is not JJ Reddick at all.
And why can’t Reddick have experienced assistants.

There was no chance Nash was going to work coaching Kyrie and KD.

This has a chance.
Don’t waste your time arguing with that clown. We don’t even know what JJ coaching staff will look like. I’m sure he will have some experience guys on there

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr also had Alvin Gentry and Ron Adams to lean on, 2 experienced NBA coaches. Redick is not going to have that,

Come on, man. Every novice coach is not going to be Steve Kerr. That's like calling every 6-7 to 6-9 PG the next Magic......casual fan shit.
We don’t know what JJ can be but no one is saying he will be Kerr. I don’t think it is fair calling him Nash either. He is an unknown but the guy has a ton of knowledge. How does that translate? No clue but I think exaggerating either way is unfair to JJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say he would. I said could

Comparing JJ Redick to Steve Nash is casual fan shit.

Steve Nash is a very odd person. He is not relatable. And after he retired, he was away from basketball entirely until he took the Nets job.

That is not JJ Reddick at all.
And why can’t Reddick have experienced assistants?

There was no chance Nash was going to work coaching Kyrie and KD.

This has a chance.
Kerr inherited a young team.....and a backcourt that turned out to be the best shooting backcourt of all time and changed the way the game is now played.

Redick isn't inheriting a young team at all. Bron has a few seasons left. The Lakers need somebody with experience because they don't have time to withstand the growing pains an inexperienced coach will have. Not in the stacked WC.

But, you know this. Or should.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the nightmare that was the 2023-2024 season is over, I can start convincing myself that my Sixers will be contenders again until Embiid gets hurt and the season ends again, sometime between Feb 25 and late April.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr inherited a young team.....and a backcourt that turned out to be the best shooting backcourt of all time and changed the way the game is now played.

Redick isn't inheriting a young team at all. Bron has a few seasons left. The Lakers need somebody with experience because they don't have time to withstand the growing pains an inexperienced coach will have. Not in the stacked WC.

Who do you want the Lakers to hire?

I hear Mark Jackson is still available.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t know what JJ can be but no one is saying he will be Kerr. I don’t think it is fair calling him Nash either. He is an unknown but the guy has a ton of knowledge. How does that translate? No clue but I think exaggerating either way is unfair to JJ

The main thing is that he needs to be smart and hire good, respected assistants to help with the learning curve.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You acting like I am wrong here is hilarious.

First of all, most likely case, no matter who the coach is the Lakers a 1st or 2nd round playoff exit.

There isn’t a experienced guy out there who is going to instantly command LeBron’s respect and come in and turn things around instantly.

That guy isn’t out there.

So take a chance on Reddick who could end up being really good.

You are acting like this is a disaster move and it can’t work.

LeBron James respects JJ Reddick.

That by itself gives him a chance to succeed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers need to hire for the future more than the now. That's what the attempt to hire Hurley was and if they give him a proper length contract, what this hire will be about too.

The choices were average to slightly above average re-treads or guys with no HC experience.

Redick knows the game and, at least to start with, will have Lebron and AD in his corner. He seems to be fairly well liked by players around the league which could help with FA's.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is washed. The team that shows him the money will regret it... Needs to be a team w/ nothing to lose such as Detroit.

Envisioned for awhile Klay and Chris Paul winding up there given CP's Monty Williams connection...
Why you hate us like that?

Though really they would provide a short term improvement and maybe some good role models for the young guys. And we could use Chris Paul to coach for Monty, because last season he clearly showed that he can't d it himself.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you hate us like that?

Though really they would provide a short term improvement and maybe some good role models for the young guys. And we could use Chris Paul to coach for Monty, because last season he clearly showed that he can't d it himself.

Would take Paul. Not Klay who is at the OKC Carmelo Anthony portion of his career where he still thinks he is a 1 or 2 and he's like a 5 at best.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would take Paul. Not Klay who is at the OKC Carmelo Anthony portion of his career where he still thinks he is a 1 or 2 and he's like a 5 at best.
Sadly, he'd probably be a 1 or 2 on the Pistons

I think Paul is pretty much at that point in his career as well. But he could still coach for Monty.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banner 18!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prepping for my roto rooter in a few hours. Thursday at 8:30am a camera goes up the posterior.

This adult'ing sucks.