• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it’s the off-season.

This kind of throw shit at the wall, goofy ideas is all we have for the next few days.

We have discussed worse.

So post away.
I saw a guy earlier saying the Thunder had serious interest in drafting Edey. Can you imagine?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is ours!!!!

Back off!!!!
You have nothing to worry about from the Thunder. That is unless Presti thinks he can take him and turn him for more draft picks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really struggling to comprehend the world Id need to live in for this bald headed role player to be worth multiple firsts.

If all of you aren’t trolling I don’t know what you’re doing. Cuz he ain’t Moncreif. And prolly isn’t Vinny Johnson.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really struggling to comprehend the world Id need to live in for this bald headed role player to be worth multiple firsts.

If all of you aren’t trolling I don’t know what you’re doing. Cuz he ain’t Moncreif. And prolly isn’t Vinny Johnson.
He’s a fit on every team. He makes less than 10 million a year. At the deadline last year, there were no fewer than 7-8 teams that were interested. When you have that kind of demand for a player you can get 2 first round picks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe some report said Chicago was looking for four which is ridiculous. Not too crazy they could have gotten multiple late 1st’s for him but they chose a young player with potential instead. Multiple late 1st’s are not crazy valuable. The C’s have up 2 for White and they got a steal.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe some report said Chicago was looking for four which is ridiculous. Not too crazy they could have gotten multiple late 1st’s for him but they chose a young player with potential instead. Multiple late 1st’s are not crazy valuable. The C’s have up 2 for White and they got a steal.

Yeah, that is how I see it.

Great short term trade for OKC.

But the problem for the Bulls isn’t the return on Caruso. The problem is that they still have all those overpaid vets who aren’t going to help them win.

Giddey feels like the next generation on Zach Lavine. Going to post good stats, probably isn’t doing a ton to help the team win games. Probably going to get paid more than he is worth and be the Bulls next liability in 4 years.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we have the draft in a couple days

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giddey has better upside than 2 late firsts imo
Yep but that isn’t saying a lot. I bet when OKC drafted him they would have hoped he was a better asset. It isn’t their problem, Chicago can likely overpay to keep him

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giddey has better upside than 2 late firsts imo
He has better upside but he’s about to get paid. I personally think a team is investing in a guy who can fill a stat sheet but not really a guy you can win with. I can’t see anyway he develops into a two way player. He would need to have huge offensive impact to make him a winning player. The guys like him who have fit this profile have been plus defenders like Draymond and Simmons. I’d rather take the extra picks and use them to take my pick in two drafts and use the mid to late pick to trade up. OKC gets it. They saw him this year and in the playoffs and they know this was the best time to shed that asset. People will say “good player but not a great fit.” That’s because OKC is building around a core with guys who can shoot, defend, and pass. Giddey can pass. He’s subpar in the other 2 realms.

Modern basketball = you need guys who can shoot, pass, and defend to win big. This is winning basketball. Bulls are gonna Bulls. They’re signing up to invest in a piece that even if he hits an upside isn’t going to be a playoff style winner in the NBA.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And truthfully who's paying him?

I see him landing more in the Keldon Johnson range than 30 million plus

Unless the dude just balls out this year.