• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not the toughest when it comes to taking criticism.

He takes it far to personally.

But the guy cares about winning.

I hope Philly fans and media take his nature into consideration before just deciding to blast the guy if things don’t go well.

I can’t decide if he did a brave thing by embracing the challenge and willingly placing himself in the crosshairs of such a unflinchingly FEROCIOUS fandom or if he is insane for subjecting himself to what may come.

Just win and it won’t matter, I guess?

For the most part, although players weren’t initially ecstatic over their new setup, they were given no other choice. The LA Clippers, amongst many teams, appeared to thrive in their new atmosphere. However, Paul George struggled mightily to adjust to life in the bubble.

Candidly, George has openly admitted that being confined in the NBA’s bubble was disastrous for his mental health. Up until now, however, George hasn’t exactly revealed some of the deeper rooted issues he suffered from. That is, until now.

A lot of it was just weighing on me,” said George. “For one, I wasn’t sleeping. I don’t know what it was. I probably went a good week and a half, two weeks of zero sleep, like zero sleep – no lie. I would lay in bed and my mind would just be racing, just racing, just racing.”

I wasn’t sleeping,” continued George. “So you put that on top of having a bad game and ain’t nothing else to do there. You’re surrounded by basketball, there’s no escape, there’s no outlets. We’re stuck in our rooms in a hotel. All we got is our phones. You get on social media – oh it’s a meme here, it’s a joke there. So you mix all of that on top of not sleeping and I didn’t know what to do, I was just lost.”

Does this sissy know Amazon exists?

Nothing else to do but social media? Wtf?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bile has never been focused solely on illegal aliens. Your posts today have no inclusion of "illegal" until this one I'm responding to.
That's because you are a dumbass. And France doesn't call many of them illegals. Neither do democrats. Good job. :thumb:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Korean friend calls me racist and then we go get a beer. Lol you are lame.

Flexing with here’s my Korean friend as your token play is whiter than a fanny pack and a sweater vest.

He's north Korean fwiw

And even he's like...whoa dude too much
There’s this movie called One night in Miami about a meeting between Jim Brown, Cassius Klay. Sam Cooke Malcolm X .

We don’t know what was actually discussed in the room. This is a fictitious version based on true life events that these men have told about their lives.

One of the stories that has always stuck with me was one of Jim Brown’s.

This was a friend of his aunts that she asked Jim to go see.

This mother fucker didn’t even blink, stutter or pause.

This conversation reminds me very much of that scene.

In the first few minutes of the movie, Brown visits a friend at St. Simons Island in Georgia.

Mr. Carlton, an elderly white man, is elated that the football star is at his front door. He invites him to have a seat on the porch and offers him lemonade as the two chat. He has nothing but praise for Brown and even begs Brown to let him know if there's ever anything he can do for him.

He's nothing but nice until Brown offers to help him move a piece of furniture. "So considerate of you, Jimmy, but you know we don't allow (racial slur) in the house," Carlton tells him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I keep seeing the stories about Cam Johnson trades and a few about DFS.

But what are the Nets doing with Bogdonavic?

Talk about a distressed asset.

People were offering ridiculous shit to the Pistons for that guy just a year ago.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to address the 4/5 spot and get some shooting.

I’m starting to get so desperate
You are?

Live look at me during FA:
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are?

Live look at me during FA:
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF
Bro,

Lakers are going to pull off a trade.

They are just waiting for teams to come to terms with the prices.

There is NO WAY their only moves are the draft and bringing back Bron and Christie.

A trade is coming.

Anything less is unfathomable.

It might not be Trae Young, Markennan.

But it will be something.

Capela, Nets Bogdonovic if the Johnson price is to high, maybe old faces like Kuz or Ingram.