• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have loved to see him play with Kobe. Just for one game. There's a non-zero chance he quits basketball and never comes back
Roy Hibbert .

After seeing how Kobe came at Hibbert, he might be PG’s idol.

But he could never endure the brutality…lol

Pat Bev and Kobe would have come to blows.

Kobe Bryant was a legendary basketball player who was known for his fierce competitiveness. He was also known for his blunt and sometimes abrasive personality. One story that illustrates this is the time he injured Roy Hibbert, who featured for the Indiana Pacers.

Paul George, who was Hibbert's teammate at the time, recalled the incident on Podcast P. He said that Bryant accidentally elbowed Hibbertin the face during a game, breaking his nose.

Kobe [Bryant] had broke Roy Hibbert's nose," George said.

"You know, Roy was wearing a mask, and it came from that elbow from Kobe. [So Hibbert was like], 'Kobe, hey yo, you broke my nose man.' Kobe said stone-faced, 'You should've got the f**k out the way then.'

It was funny, when he was telling me, he asked Kobe and when he went to Kobe, he was like a little kid, thinking Kobe was gonna be like, 'Oh my bad, I'm sorry I did that'."

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers GM Daryl Morey says, "The Sixers are ready and will take the Championship away from the Celtics."

Embiid better be ready to play 82 games and then show up for the playoffs. He's 0-3 against the Celtics, no matter who he's had on the court with him. Had the C's down games to 2 and completely shat himself in the final two games.

Morey resigned Maxey to a $225M contact, got Paul George for another $204M and signed two FA guards.

They may be better, but it ain't smart to tell any team that you are going to take away anything. It's going to be a great season........

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers GM Daryl Morey says, "The Sixers are ready and will take the Championship away from the Celtics."

Embiid better be ready to play 82 games and then show up for the playoffs. He's 0-3 against the Celtics, no matter who he's had on the court with him. Had the C's down games to 2 and completely shat himself in the final two games.

Morey resigned Maxey to a $225M contact, got Paul George for another $204M and signed two FA guards.

They may be better, but it ain't smart to tell any team that you are going to take away anything. It's going to be a great season........
This shit is so gay. Dude was being interviewed by a local radio station and he says this:

“Obviously, you have to give the Celtics their credit. They won the title. They're an excellent team. They've brought everybody back. They're the target, but we don't feel like we give up anything to them. We are going to be coming to take the title away from them."

Mass Holes are fags if they think a GM saying that the goal is winning a championship is out of bounds or disrespectful.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is so gay. Dude was being interviewed by a local radio station and he says this:

“Obviously, you have to give the Celtics their credit. They won the title. They're an excellent team. They've brought everybody back. They're the target, but we don't feel like we give up anything to them. We are going to be coming to take the title away from them."

Mass Holes are fags if they think a GM saying that the goal is winning a championship is out of bounds or disrespectful.

What was the issue with his comment?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You never met Big Ken before?

Not a regular here but he shows up sporadically during the season and a little more AFTER the C's win it all.

that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morey did a great job remaking that this summer.

He should be confident,

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Hibbert .

After seeing how Kobe came at Hibbert, he might be PG’s idol.

But he could never endure the brutality…lol

Pat Bev and Kobe would have come to blows.

Kobe Bryant was a legendary basketball player who was known for his fierce competitiveness. He was also known for his blunt and sometimes abrasive personality. One story that illustrates this is the time he injured Roy Hibbert, who featured for the Indiana Pacers.

Paul George, who was Hibbert's teammate at the time, recalled the incident on Podcast P. He said that Bryant accidentally elbowed Hibbertin the face during a game, breaking his nose.

Kobe [Bryant] had broke Roy Hibbert's nose," George said.

"You know, Roy was wearing a mask, and it came from that elbow from Kobe. [So Hibbert was like], 'Kobe, hey yo, you broke my nose man.' Kobe said stone-faced, 'You should've got the f**k out the way then.'

It was funny, when he was telling me, he asked Kobe and when he went to Kobe, he was like a little kid, thinking Kobe was gonna be like, 'Oh my bad, I'm sorry I did that'."
I wonder what the convos were like when Kobe and Hibb played together in the 2015-2016 season.

Sadly, that was a 17-65 season in (if I remember right) the Short Buss era.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mass Holes
Is that close to Philly Phuckups? or Philly Phags??

Let's see.....since 2000

Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2018
Phillies won the WS in 2008
Sixers ..............................nothing
Flyers...............................nothing

Patriots Super Bowl 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016, 2019
Red Sox WS 2004, 2007, 2013, 2018
Celtics NBA Championship 2008, 2024
Bruins Stanley Cup 2011

Philly ain't even in the same country, let alone the same league.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,330.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody in here bringing up sports other than NBA? Talking about moving the goalposts....and not paying attention....the Phils look like a legit contender for the WS out of the NL.

Trust and believe the Dodgers are worried about meeting them in the postseason.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody in here bringing up sports other than NBA? Talking about moving the goalposts....and not paying attention....the Phils look like a legit contender for the WS out of the NL.

Trust and believe the Dodgers are worried about meeting them in the postseason.
Reds are going to kick it in any day now

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that close to Philly Phuckups? or Philly Phags??

Let's see.....since 2000

Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2018
Phillies won the WS in 2008
Sixers ..............................nothing
Flyers...............................nothing

Patriots Super Bowl 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016, 2019
Red Sox WS 2004, 2007, 2013, 2018
Celtics NBA Championship 2008, 2024
Bruins Stanley Cup 2011

Philly ain't even in the same country, let alone the same league.
Not sure what that has to do with what I said. Mass Holes didn’t win those championships. Mass Holes throw rocks at buses because they have black kids going to school on them.