• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple fans are permanently banned from the Delta center for yelling racist stuff at Westbrook, his dislike for this state goes way further than just getting cut twice.

Sorry, I thought the literary decide made it clear it was sarcasm

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a decoder ring for this sentence? I knew your last post was sarcasm, I am just unclear what THIS one is supposed to be.

God damn Siri

Literary DEVICE

Putting the same word twice back to back is a way to denote sarcasm

I think the most common is using “shocked, shocked…”

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it shows now
Yep.

Lot of people laughed when the Wolves gave up what they did for Gobert but it paid off this season with their big frontcourt.

And yes, I realize Edwards had a great postseason....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Lot of people laughed when the Wolves gave up what they did for Gobert but it paid off this season with their big frontcourt.

And yes, I realize Edwards had a great postseason....

He needs to show his worth now

They’re stuck right now

But Denver is too

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to show his worth now

They’re stuck right now

But Denver is too
True.

I believe the owner is trying to sell the franchise? New ownership might want to blow it up so to speak.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

I believe the owner is trying to sell the franchise? New ownership might want to blow it up so to speak.

They have options but none of them are good

That’s why they swung hard for a tiny pg who can’t defend anyone in the league

Tradinf a center and getting some exprikng salary to walk away from and some draft capital will help. ( not a salary dump but some of the salary is worthless filler) is a way out and back into aggregation land

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

It is very telling that two teams over the apron are looking at being sold

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for that length of time they can sit Joker and Murray and let him do his thing against second units. Smart move by Denver.
Personally, I never have a group on the floor in Denver that doesn’t have one of Joker or Murray on the floor.

Reactions: DJ

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets debate

Saw this earlier today and saw that there were two tennis players and one swimmer in the top 6. I said what the fuck is this gay ass shit, ESPN? Then I moved on and didn’t give a fuck anymore.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this earlier today and saw that there were two tennis players and one swimmer in the top 6. I said what the fuck is this gay ass shit, ESPN? Then I moved on and didn’t give a fuck anymore.
Phelps is the goat and same for serena

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

You mean the Nuggets? Haven't heard anything about the Kroenke's looking to sell.

They also own the Avs, Rapids (MLS), Ball Arena. And the Rams.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Brown and KCP in back to back offseasons hurts.
Sure but they have the people to replace them, that’s why you draft well which so far Denver seems to have done with Braun and Strawther in back to back years in the 1st round(this year is out the window due to Holmes tearing his ACL).

Also the main reason why Denver lost to Minnesota(other than the former Nuggets GM putting together a Wolves team specifically designed to beat Denver in the playoffs and that’s it) is Malone ran his starters into the ground last year and they were dead by the second round. Something I doubt happens again this year as he’s even admitted his faults and he should’ve played his bench more towards the end of the year to give his starters some rest.

I believe it was a few months ago but ESPN or someone put out an article talking about how among the playoff teams Denver lead in the amount of time all 5 starters played on the court together throughout the regular season by a wide margin.

Malone didn’t trust the young players on his team to step up and so he overworked the starters and it bit them in the ass against Minnesota, something I don’t think he’s gonna do this year as he’s a smarter coach than that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have options but none of them are good

That’s why they swung hard for a tiny pg who can’t defend anyone in the league

Tradinf a center and getting some exprikng salary to walk away from and some draft capital will help. ( not a salary dump but some of the salary is worthless filler) is a way out and back into aggregation land
Randle is expiring in '26 if he picks up his player option for the 25-26 season and I don't see him turning down 32 mill....

Maybe add Robinson since he is also expiring. But, NY is going to have to include whatever 1st rounders they have left after the trade for Bridges plus a few 2nd rounders.

That's not the best package but Minny isn't getting a lot of interest for a player that has 4 years left on his deal.

NY adds KAT at C and has Sims as their backup C. Probably need to add another big since KAT gets banged up.

Randle at PF and Gobert isn't a very good fit but it frees up some cap space in '26-27.