• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won’t be a starter in Denver though.
Right, don’t think there is any doubt that Braun will be the 5th starter. Despite the fact I don’t think Westbrook is very good anymore, I’m not sure what better options were out there for someone to lead the bench.

This has not been a good offseason for the Nuggets.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, don’t think there is any doubt that Braun will be the 5th starter. Despite the fact I don’t think Westbrook is very good anymore, I’m not sure what better options were out there for someone to lead the bench.

Booth has had a bad year plus

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Russ has more left in the tank than people give him credit for. He just needs shooting around him for the unit he’s on the floor with to be effective. You’re getting him at the right time. Circumstances have already taught him he’s not a 30-35 minute a night guy anymore. He can be really good though for 12-15 minutes with the right group.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Westbrook gets bought out before join the Nuggets, should Miami go after him? He definitely has lost some steps, but at this point, Miami doesnt have much options.
Does he want to go there though? Sounds like he and Joker and Murray have been chopping it up this off season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Westbrook gets bought out before join the Nuggets, should Miami go after him? He definitely has lost some steps, but at this point, Miami doesnt have much options.

He's a headache waiting to happen, don't see him as a "Heat culture" fit.

The Denver situation has existed for a while, I'm sure he's already looking for a place in Denver.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Heat are stuck waiting for a star to demand a Heat and only Heat kind of deal. They really don’t have draft assets to trade nor do they have players teams covet.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh I don’t think it’s been as bad as people are making it out to be. Losing KCP can’t be overstated but losing Jackson is essentially addition by subtraction, and you draft people like Braun and Strawther because you want them to succeed but you have to give them a chance. They’ve looked good in the few minutes they played(Braun had a bigger role last year).

Even an old Westbrook is better than Jackson and while Braun isn’t on the same level as KCP, he’s improved every year he’s been given more playing time.

When it comes to the offseason you have to ask if losing KCP and Jackson but getting Westbrook and Saric makes them better or worse than last year I think they’re better overall.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Losing Brown and KCP in back to back offseasons hurts.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Russ has more left in the tank than people give him credit for. He just needs shooting around him for the unit he’s on the floor with to be effective. You’re getting him at the right time. Circumstances have already taught him he’s not a 30-35 minute a night guy anymore. He can be really good though for 12-15 minutes with the right group.
And for that length of time they can sit Joker and Murray and let him do his thing against second units. Smart move by Denver.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second time in 2 years he gets bought out by Utah

Dude definitely, definitely hates Mormons and/or white people….
Multiple fans are permanently banned from the Delta center for yelling racist stuff at Westbrook, his dislike for this state goes way further than just getting cut twice.