• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that put together the Nuggets is on the Wolves now.
Like every GM Conley did some good things and not so good things. Booth is the one who signed Brown as a FA and made the KCP trade that really solidified the strong foundation Conley built. But Conley was also the one who gave out the MPJ max when it wasn’t necessary and now has paralyzed the moves the Nuggets can make. He also, like every GM, had some blown draft selections.

Meanwhile, Booth throws away second rounders like trick or treat candy. If I’m ownership, he certainly hasn’t earned his next contract extension. Like I said earlier, it has been a rough offseason made worse with the injury to the first rounder they moved up to select.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like every GM Conley did some good things and not so good things. Booth is the one who signed Brown as a FA and made the KCP trade that really solidified the strong foundation Conley built. But Conley was also the one who gave out the MPJ max when it wasn’t necessary and now has paralyzed the moves the Nuggets can make. He also, like every GM, had some blown draft selections.

Meanwhile, Booth throws away second rounders like trick or treat candy. If I’m ownership, he certainly hasn’t earned his next contract extension. Like I said earlier, it has been a rough offseason made worse with the injury to the first rounder they moved up to select.

Nuggets still got one of the best top 4 in the league

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From afar, I really respect the continuity that they’ve built. Which guy is responsible for Aaron Gordon? That was a savvy acquisition.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take your word for it. I’ve got enough on my sports plate to keep me occupied haha.
I actually went to a match the first time I was in Australia. It was watchable but there are many forms of it. The 20/20 matches only last about 3 hours and are watchable. The test matches go on for days though and it’s all about just fouling off pitch after pitch and staying alive. You actually might enjoy that if you had time since you like baseball so much but it gets pretty grueling to watch.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like every GM Conley did some good things and not so good things. Booth is the one who signed Brown as a FA and made the KCP trade that really solidifation Conley built. But Conley was also the one who gave out the MPJ max when it wasn’t necessary and now has paralyzed the moves the Nuggets can make. He also, like every GM, had some blown draft selections.

Meanwhile, Booth throws away second rounders like trick or treat candy. If I’m ownership, he certainly hasn’t earned his next contract extension. Like I said earlier, it has been a rough offseason m

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually went to a match the first time I was in Australia. It was watchable but there are many forms of it. The 20/20 matches only last about 3 hours and are watchable. The test matches go on for days though and it’s all about just fouling off pitch after pitch and staying alive. You actually might enjoy that if you had time since you like baseball so much but it gets pretty grueling to watch.
Much of my pull to baseball is the history though so that can temper the slow nature of baseball. It’s also a sport where I’ve been able to grow to understand the nuance and the strategy. Trea Turner is fast as fuck. I want him to steal…or do I with Bryce Harper up and Bohm after him. I think too much of that would lack for me and wouldn’t be able to make up for the slow nature.

Some people bitch about soccer and the lack of scoring but that action is actually fast at the highest levels.

Anywhooooo…I’m high as fuck and rambling now. Gonna regroup and hit up this buffalo chicken sandwich and see you guys later.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From afar, I really respect the continuity that they’ve built. Which guy is responsible for Aaron Gordon? That was a savvy acquisition.
Conley was the President and Booth the GM if I remember correctly. Conley should get the credit as he was the senior position.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who said Miami should be interested in RW but Tyus Jones would be a better fit since he is more of a natural PG at this stage in his career.

They should be talking to the Wizards about a sign and trade.