• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cavs are at that "tipping point" where it's time to pick a direction to take their next step. Do they move forward with what they have and count on continuity and natural improvement along with minor tweaks?...Or do they look to make a significant move or 2?
while they say publicly they plan to keep everyone together I am sure they are open to making a move now if one that helped presented itself....but not going to make a move just to make one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like the Cavs felt they lacked the shooting and that’s why they added Strus and Niang last summer.
That was definitely another step they didn't address in previous years. They had inconsistent bench players and shooters. Improved some now but not a ton. Middle of the pack now. A new offensive philosophy could help...we will see

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA got two bubble gifts because of Covid. It’s the Dodgers only title in the last 35 years.
Sad George Costanza GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was definitely another step they didn't address in previous years. They had inconsistent bench players and shooters. Improved some now but not a ton. Middle of the pack now. A new offensive philosophy could help...we will see
I feel like it’s the gravity of players more than scheme that gets players shots.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while they say publicly they plan to keep everyone together I am sure they are open to making a move now if one that helped presented itself....but not going to make a move just to make one.

Yeah, they definitely shouldn't make a move just to make one. Shane makes an excellent point re: giving the new coaching staff a season to work with these guys and see what they can get out of them. Then the coaching staff will be in position to give their input next off season.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, both bubbles were clearly designed to give LA teams an advantage. lol

It probably did help the lane teams out more than anyone

And the clippers still clipped

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they definitely shouldn't make a move just to make one. Shane makes an excellent point re: giving the new coaching staff a season to work with these guys and see what they can get out of them. Then the coaching staff will be in position to give their input next off season.
Have said the same thing....also adding hope they can be more healthy than last season. It's definitely easier to see what changes a coach can make then getting rid of a really good player or players before seeing the coach with them/.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at bubble gifts. They still had to perform on the court and field.

Nah, both bubbles were clearly designed to give LA teams an advantage. lol
It is what it is. Without the bubble, the Dodgers haven’t won a championship since 1988. You guys know better than most that a question every year is the health of AD and LeBron after a regular season going into the playoffs. But this one time there was a 3 month break so that wasn’t a concern anymore. That time. That one time is the only time they closed the deal.

You don’t have to give them back. I bet they were awesome. But it is what it is. This is sports fellas. People are gonna talk about this shit. Sorry.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. Without the bubble, the Dodgers haven’t won a championship since 1988. You guys know better than most that a question every year is the health of AD and LeBron after a regular season going into the playoffs. But this one time there was a 3 month break so that wasn’t a concern anymore. That time. That one time is the only time they closed the deal.

You don’t have to give them back. I bet they were awesome. But it is what it is. This is sports fellas. People are gonna talk about this shit. Sorry.

They should’ve Done things like lock rosters so injured guys couldn’t come back after the layoff

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should’ve Done things like lock rosters so injured guys couldn’t come back after the layoff
Nah. That’s gay. They did it the only way they could do it. We were all starved for sports and we wanted them back in any form we could get.

I was fucking gambling on KBO baseball games for God’s sake haha

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. That’s gay. They did it the only way they could do it. We were all starved for sports and we wanted them back in any form we could get.

I was fucking gambling on KBO baseball games for God’s sake haha

Nope.

That’s fair

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no big trade, @shopson67. Looks like we running it back with a few minor moves and Redick changing the team's offensive philosophy to suit today's NBA.

Maybe move Russell at the deadline...

I don't know how you can conclude they are or aren't. Nothing has been made public really. They are in no rush to overpay, that much is true.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had them both healthy the last two years in the playoffs, just don't match up well with Denver.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you can conclude they are or aren't. Nothing has been made public really. They are in no rush to overpay, that much is true.
Seen some Tweets from reputable sources that they aren't going to swing big with a trade because Russell doesn't have much of market right now. Maybe that changes at the deadline when teams have an idea of how their season is going and decide to freefall with the '25 draft.

But, they make some minor moves this summer....and it needs to happen sooner than later IMO.