• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh BTW, Mecca. I like the change in Avi. Didn't like the painted fingernails one. That just wasn't/isn't you!

Reactions: DJ

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper I guess, but my thing is no matter how well a small market team is constructed there are always going to be people conspiring to throw something together at the last minute to beat them. In the end it makes it that much sweeter if you can make it happen, but winning a championship is just damn hard. The next 5 years are going to be fun for the Thunder, just hope they can stay healthy and get one.
Well, the NBA may consider OKC as small market, but the last time I looked, OKC is rapidly growing and they may not be a small market much longer, thunder. Now if they can just fix the continual small earthquake tremors. They simply cannot seem to stop shaking. For real!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More teams need to take a chance on a fresh hire.

I’m tired of all these retread hires.

Doc Rivers should be taken round back and put down.

Pop, Spo….if you squint Lue, should be the only survivors of the old head hires.
Exactly and when guys like Caruso come out talking about how Daigneault will always be a mentor to him from his g league days it just reinforces it. Too many guys get overlooked.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the NBA may consider OKC as small market, but the last time I looked, OKC is rapidly growing and they may not be a small market much longer, thunder. Now if they can just fix the continual small earthquake tremors. They simply cannot seem to stop shaking. For real!
Well it looks like we may end up with the tallest building in the US so I just have to assume that the earthquake stuff is under control. That’s not the structural engineer in me talking though lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartenstein is making $4M per year more than Myles Garrett. Crazy

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why the Lakers have this sudden interest in older, aging players. CP has been mentioned until he went to the Spurs. Now there is interest in DeRozan and of course 30-year old Jeremi Grant in Portland is suddenly the focus.

Grant is def not worth two number ones and the Lakers have some young talent like Hachimura and Hayes that they can develop. The Lakers should send Portland Reddish, Vincent, and a Number two and be done with it. Other than that, it doesn't make sense.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why the Lakers have this sudden interest in older, aging players. CP has been mentioned until he went to the Spurs. Now there is interest in DeRozan and of course 30-year old Jeremi Grant in Portland is suddenly the focus.

Grant is def not worth two number ones and the Lakers have some young talent like Hachimura and Hayes that they can develop. The Lakers should send Portland Reddish, Vincent, and a Number two and be done with it. Other than that, it doesn't make sense.

Salaries don't match.