• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

I think as long as you are healthy, you are coming out of the West.

That success, and failure, was a necessary part of the process.

Minny looks to be losing Anderson…

Denver lost KCP…

It’s Dallas and OKC at the top of the West food chain for me, as presently constructed.

Good riddance to Anderson.

In the two playoff series we won, he averaged 11 minutes. In the one we lost, they played him 22 minutes a game. Just saying.

Dude's shot is completely broken. For as smart of a player as he is, his defender being able to sag off and play other players and just dare him to shoot doesnt make up for it.

Half the reason the wolves needed him so much during the regular season is because we didnt have a 2nd PG guard that could initiate offense. They are hoping that Dillingham can replace that aspect. And what we lost with him in the playoffs we will easily be able to replace because he was such a problem on offense. For every 12 ft jumper he made in the Dallas series, there were 5 other possessions where his defender was able to overhelp off of him knowing he isn't worth guarding.

The most entertaining thing Kyle did in a Wolves uniform was call Gobert a bitch.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 2 years of PG's deal could be fine but the last 2 could be really ugly if he breaking down more so at 37 and 38.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to Anderson.

In the two playoff series we won, he averaged 11 minutes. In the one we lost, they played him 22 minutes a game. Just saying.

Dude's shot is completely broken. For as smart of a player as he is, his defender being able to sag off and play other players and just dare him to shoot doesnt make up for it.

Half the reason the wolves needed him so much during the regular season is because we didnt have a 2nd PG guard that could initiate offense. They are hoping that Dillingham can replace that aspect. And what we lost with him in the playoffs we will easily be able to replace because he was such a problem on offense. For every 12 ft jumper he made in the Dallas series, there were 5 other possessions where his defender was able to overhelp off of him knowing he isn't worth guarding.

The most entertaining thing Kyle did in a Wolves uniform was call Gobert a bitch.
I still have high hopes for Leonard Miller too. I think he is a critical bench player at some point, I am hoping it is this year.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have high hopes for Leonard Miller too. I think he is a critical bench player at some point, I am hoping it is this year.

Yep.

I have also heard people rave about Jaylen Clark when he got back to practice last year. Says we can lose NAW and not lose a beat.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I have also heard people rave about Jaylen Clark when he got back to practice last year. Says we can lose NAW and not lose a beat.
This is almost guaranteed to be last year with NAW. Way outplayed his contract and Wolves won't have bird rights. I hope Clark is up for it, that is a massive upcoming loss.