• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 offseason thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants to bet we'll still get vague posts that could go either way afterwards?

The relationship between Lillard and the franchise, according to sources, remains on solid ground but the team’s inability to flip the No. 3 pick in Thursday’s NBA draft into a veteran star didn’t sit well with the franchise point guard.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The relationship between Lillard and the franchise, according to sources, remains on solid ground but the team’s inability to flip the No. 3 pick in Thursday’s NBA draft into a veteran star didn’t sit well with the franchise point guard.

I think the fact they took Scoot tells you all you need to know. They play the same position.

And while Lilliard can play off the ball.....Scoot really can't since he isn't a good enough shooter.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact they took Scoot tells you all you need to know. They play the same position.

And while Lilliard can play off the ball.....Scoot really can't since he isn't a good enough shooter.

All it tells us is that they weren’t willing to pass up on drafting a guy with superstar talent to appease their aging superstar PG whose days in Portland might be numbered.

I am sure the Blazers would love to keep Dame.

But they would be incredibly stupid to trade Scoot for veteran help.

Like incredibly stupid.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can’t get over this pic. He’s a freak. Gumby

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT for Dame. Done deal. Anyone that disagrees with it probably sodomizes stray animals.

There will be worse ideas out there

Kat scoot sharpie is a fun building block core

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been outta touch for a few days. Just a thought or two about history.

Could Babe Ruth or Honus Wagner hit a (99 MPH fast ball in today's strike zone?

Would Jim Brown or Gale Sayers be as dominant in today's NFL??

We can't talk about what was and try to compare performance 50 years ago with today's athletes.

52 years ago, I could do shit that I certainly couldn't even consider trying to do today. Times change and so do we. Larry, Magic and Chuck can all still shoot a basketball. Could they play fifteen minutes straight in the NBA today??

Death is right around the corner. Walk, don't run. He doesn't allow time outs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and honestly the guy they drafted is just not a compliment to Lillard even if he thought hed be a star.

Makes sense for them to move on at this point it seems like if Lillard really wants out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been outta touch for a few days. Just a thought or two about history.

Could Babe Ruth or Honus Wagner hit a (99 MPH fast ball in today's strike zone?

Would Jim Brown or Gale Sayers be as dominant in today's NFL??

We can't talk about what was and try to compare performance 50 years ago with today's athletes.

52 years ago, I could do shit that I certainly couldn't even consider trying to do today. Times change and so do we. Larry, Magic and Chuck can all still shoot a basketball. Could they play fifteen minutes straight in the NBA today??

Death is right around the corner. Walk, don't run. He doesn't allow time outs.
who do you dislike more? Chris Sale or Kyrie Irving- at least for the last few years one of my good buddies who is a Boston fan has those 2 guys as his Boston players he likes the least

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Loyalty in sports generally doesn’t work out and we are seeing both the team and player trying to remain loyal. It’s admirable but it’s time for the Blazers to turn the page. I don’t think the Heat have enough that they would part with to make it happen but it would be fun to watch.