• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they are obviously going to give King some time to get up to speed. "Break glass in case of emergency" type of guy for now.

Also forgot to mention Keanu Neal. Given he only really participated in the final week of camp... Not sure what to think about Kazee at this point
Funny I find them totally replaceable and will give about the same quality of play. Not sure Neal will stay healthy so as long as Kazee doesn't turn into the next Mike Mitchell. (IE..the only good thing he did was scream real loud after each play).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I find them totally replaceable and will give about the same quality of play. Not sure Neal will stay healthy so as long as Kazee doesn't turn into the next Mike Mitchell. (IE..the only good thing he did was scream real loud after each play).
Lol... Mike Peacock Mitchell. I love how quickly my mind forgets about that guy.

Agreed. I think the ceiling is a little higher with Neal. Former 1st Rd pick that has largely struggled to stay healthy. Not surprised he missed pretty much all of camp nursing injuries. He's a physical downhill hitter, but I don't think either of them will be good in coverage. I suspect we'll be talking about Terrell Edmunds' 1 yr $2m contract very soon... :L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Mike Peacock Mitchell. I love how quickly my mind forgets about that guy.

Agreed. I think the ceiling is a little higher with Neal. Former 1st Rd pick that has largely struggled to stay healthy. Not surprised he missed pretty much all of camp nursing injuries. He's a physical downhill hitter, but I don't think either of them will be good in coverage. I suspect we'll be talking about Terrell Edmunds' 1 yr $2m contract very soon... :L

Yep:
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Looking at that roster I focused so much on other areas I didn't realize how shallow it is at safety. If Fitzpatrick gets hurt it will be tough sledding for their DB's moving forward.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep:
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Looking at that roster I focused so much on other areas I didn't realize how shallow it is at safety. If Fitzpatrick gets hurt it will be tough sledding for their DB's moving forward.
The TE-cover safety is my biggest concern with that position. They are about as deep as they were last year, if we assume Neal is a tradeoff with Edmunds. Kazee, Norwood & Killebrew still in the fold. They were practicing P2 at safety early in camp, but that seemed to have died off. Last year they had both Sutton & Maulet that had safety experience. Don't think they have that flexibility this year.