• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fehoko not bein claimed is crazy to me. He'll get sniped eventually.
3 years with the Chargers, and he signed a 1 year deal with the Steelers. Any team could have had him before this camp if they really wanted him.

Interesting that Armon Watts made it over him. Watts was a starter last year with Chicago.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years with the Chargers, and he signed a 1 year deal with the Steelers. Any team could have had him before this camp if they really wanted him.

Interesting that Armon Watts made it over him. Watts was a starter last year with Chicago.
Flying under the radar for how well he can anchor. Not really a pass-rush demon, but an immovable object. I've seen enough from him to believe he could be a quality starter for a lot of teams.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PS:

CBs Luq Barqoo, Anthony Brown
OLB David Perales
TE Rodney Williams
RB Greg Bell
S Trenton Thompson
DT Breiden Fehoko, Jonathan Marshall
WR Dez Fitzpatrick

No Grillin' and Chillin'.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PS:

OLB David Perales
TE Rodney Williams
RB Greg Bell
S Trenton Thompson
WR Dez Fitzpatrick

This is "so far" right? Aren't there 16 spots?

Still expect Kwiatkoski & Robinson to be back.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Are we seriously claiming Colbert was "mailing it in" ? Pack your shit & GTFO

And everyone seems to forget that this entire team & org was heavily invested into Ben & his final years. All of their decisions went towards squeezing out a few more years from Ben. They obviously made some mistakes, but it has nothing to do with Colbert mailing it in or being stale as a GM.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PS:

OLB David Perales
TE Rodney Williams
RB Greg Bell
S Trenton Thompson
WR Dez Fitzpatrick

Updates... 13/16 signed

RB Greg Bell
WR Dez Fitzpatrick, Simi Fehoko
TE Rodney Williams
OT Kellen Diesch
OG Joey Fisher
CB Luq Barqoo, Anthony Brown, Josiah Scott
S Trenton Thompson
OLB David Perales

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Are we seriously claiming Colbert was "mailing it in" ? Pack your shit & GTFO

And everyone seems to forget that this entire team & org was heavily invested into Ben & his final years. All of their decisions went towards squeezing out a few more years from Ben. They obviously made some mistakes, but it has nothing to do with Colbert mailing it in or being stale as a GM.

I facepalmed that they said Colbert was mailing it in. Ben's contract limited all of this and if Pickett becomes the next Ben they will be in the same boat soon enough.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updates... 13/16 signed

RB Greg Bell
WR Dez Fitzpatrick, Simi Fehoko
TE Rodney Williams
OT Kellen Diesch
OG Joey Fisher
CB Luq Barqoo, Anthony Brown, Josiah Scott
S Trenton Thompson
OLB David Perales
Nice well-rounded out group. I am surprised they didn't bring Gentry back. Wonder if he decided to go elsewhere?
I know they have 3 spots left, but I wonder if they are waiting for more roster casualties.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice well-rounded out group. I am surprised they didn't bring Gentry back. Wonder if he decided to go elsewhere?
I know they have 3 spots left, but I wonder if they are waiting for more roster casualties.
I find it hard to believe they didn't offer him a spot on the PS. Which means he likely turned it down. I mean, is this Rodney Williams really a better & more capable fill-in on the PS over Gentry? Williams did spend pretty much the entire '22 season on the Steelers' PS, so there is plenty of familiarity with him.

I also find it hard to believe nobody has picked Gentry up yet. I know this pass-happy league overvalues these hybrid type TEs that are basically big-bodied WRs, but blocking TEs will always have a place in this league. Especially in this division. I'd imagine run-first teams like Baltimore or Cleveland would prioritize this.

3 spots... I agree. Probably just waiting to give themselves some flexibility. Khan doesn't seem to ever sit on idle hands.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe they didn't offer him a spot on the PS. Which means he likely turned it down. I mean, is this Rodney Williams really a better & more capable fill-in on the PS over Gentry? Williams did spend pretty much the entire '22 season on the Steelers' PS, so there is plenty of familiarity with him.

I also find it hard to believe nobody has picked Gentry up yet. I know this pass-happy league overvalues these hybrid type TEs that are basically big-bodied WRs, but blocking TEs will always have a place in this league. Especially in this division. I'd imagine run-first teams like Baltimore or Cleveland would prioritize this.

3 spots... I agree. Probably just waiting to give themselves some flexibility. Khan doesn't seem to ever sit on idle hands.
Seems like we aren't the only ones wondering. :D

In the article it made mention he was in a walking boot, wonder if an injury is stopping him from signing at this time?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial depth chart. No surprises. No rookies handed starting roles.

F5NnC0-bgAA0Yuq

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial depth chart. No surprises. No rookies handed starting roles.

F5NnC0-bgAA0Yuq
Sullivan over Riley at NB? Going with experience over the player that had the better camp. Hope Sullivan works out, but his stats last year were terrible. Per PFF, he allowed 771 yards in the slot last season, 200+ more than anyone else in the NFL.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sullivan over Riley at NB? Going with experience over the player that had the better camp. Hope Sullivan works out, but his stats last year were terrible. Per PFF, he allowed 771 yards in the slot last season, 200+ more than anyone else in the NFL.
I'm guessing just deferring to the guys who were here all camp over the post-camp pickup of King.

But King'll be the guy sooner than later.

I think Sullivan turns out to be a common target for abuse, from other teams and us.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing just deferring to the guys who were here all camp over the post-camp pickup of King.

But King'll be the guy sooner than later.

I think Sullivan turns out to be a common target for abuse, from other teams and us.
Yea they are obviously going to give King some time to get up to speed. "Break glass in case of emergency" type of guy for now.

Also forgot to mention Keanu Neal. Given he only really participated in the final week of camp... Not sure what to think about Kazee at this point

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3