• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your offseason wishlists? If it doesn't start with FIRE CANADA, then I don't want to read it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're stuck with Canada. He isn't going anywhere.

With 17 and 32 overall, looking at realistic possibilities.

Needs:
WR: Jordan Addison
OT/OG: Broderick Jones / Skoronski / Avila
DT/DE: Siaki Ika / Bryan Bresee / Isaiah Foskey
ILB: Trenton Simpson / Noah Sewell / To'o'To'o / Overshown / Sample
CB: Devon Witherspoon / Cam Smith / Porter

I can see the pick going lots of ways, but I expect an ILB with one of the first two picks. Unless they trade #32 for a future 1st.

I would not try to trade up in this draft.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your offseason wishlists? If it doesn't start with FIRE CANADA, then I don't want to read it.
I guess we won’t see you on the thread anymore. :suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn’t competing with the Bills, Chiefs or Bengals with Matt Canada

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn’t competing with the Bills, Chiefs or Bengals with Matt Canada
But keeping that no losing seasons streak alive is in play.

That's all that matters.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But keeping that no losing seasons streak alive is in play.

That's all that matters.
Hd Yes GIF by MOODMAN

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers fans knowing Matt Canada is coming back.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have yet to come across a solid argument for optimism with Canada. Just feels like fans are grasping at straws right now and doing mental gymnastics.... But they do this every offseason. And they find themselves full of rage when it doesn't work out, again & again & again.

"The offense was improving and got so much better after the bye..."

Yea because look at the competition after the bye. The Ravens defense is the only formidable unit they faced and the best they could do was 16 points. I think the OL gelling had more to do with marginal progress than it was the OC calling the right plays. And KP going off script was the saving grace most weeks.

"Canada's offense was moving the ball when it mattered most. When they needed points they found a way..."

90% of the time the offense was stagnant for 3.5 quarters before Kenny went off script and pulled it off. FOH if you attribute that success to MC.

"Continuity is important for a young QBs/young offense..."

Give me a break. This argument holds more water for mid-season changes at coordinator positions. But I still don't believe in the theory that changing OCs can hinder development. This argument has been made for lesser QBs that struggle throughout their careers to be the guy they were drafted to be. You don't hear this argument being made for the top 10 QBs in the league. Talent is talent; they either have it or they don't. Quit making excuses for mediocre QBs struggling to become great. It's rare that a mediocre QB changes teams and suddenly becomes great. This has more to do with that QB landing in a perfect situation with a better supporting cast where they don't need to carry the full weight of the offense.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least offer Byron a job like you offered one to Flores. TB fucked up letting him go. Bring in Lefty. At the worst he's an oc behind glass you can break in emergency when Canada shits the bed again.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least offer Byron a job like you offered one to Flores. TB fucked up letting him go. Bring in Lefty. At the worst he's an oc behind glass you can break in emergency when Canada shits the bed again.
The only concern I have with Byron is the fact, wasn't this the first year Arians wasn't around? Granted he had to deal with a washed up Brady.
With that said he is much better than Canada and should be on the coaching staff ASAP.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have yet to come across a solid argument for optimism with Canada. Just feels like fans are grasping at straws right now and doing mental gymnastics.... But they do this every offseason. And they find themselves full of rage when it doesn't work out, again & again & again.

"The offense was improving and got so much better after the bye..."

Yea because look at the competition after the bye. The Ravens defense is the only formidable unit they faced and the best they could do was 16 points. I think the OL gelling had more to do with marginal progress than it was the OC calling the right plays. And KP going off script was the saving grace most weeks.

"Canada's offense was moving the ball when it mattered most. When they needed points they found a way..."

90% of the time the offense was stagnant for 3.5 quarters before Kenny went off script and pulled it off. FOH if you attribute that success to MC.

"Continuity is important for a young QBs/young offense..."

Give me a break. This argument holds more water for mid-season changes at coordinator positions. But I still don't believe in the theory that changing OCs can hinder development. This argument has been made for lesser QBs that struggle throughout their careers to be the guy they were drafted to be. You don't hear this argument being made for the top 10 QBs in the league. Talent is talent; they either have it or they don't. Quit making excuses for mediocre QBs struggling to become great. It's rare that a mediocre QB changes teams and suddenly becomes great. This has more to do with that QB landing in a perfect situation with a better supporting cast where they don't need to carry the full weight of the offense.
This throwback to the price is right sum's up Matt's play calling.

NOTE: By the end of these two minutes you will want to punch Joy in the face. And then wonder how the f**k she got it right in the end.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This throwback to the price is right sum's up Matt's play calling.

NOTE: By the end of these two minutes you will want to punch Joy in the face. And then wonder how the f**k she got it right in the end.
Jesus tap dancing christ that was painful... I got to about 45sec and skipped ahead a few times.. Saw her scribbling several different numbers into the same box... Skipped until I saw the end. How did Bob Barker survive that?

"Can't use the same number twice Joy"

"It's 5 numbers JOY"

Translation...
GIF by Giffffr

lmao

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Canada's playcalling is a lot like the artwork that my 3-6yr old boys draw me at school every week... It's the same couple themes done over & over again, but just slightly different setting & wardrobe... maybe the dog flips sides to the stick figure family occasionally, and sometimes they throw in a tree or a sun to spice things up. Probably use the same brand of crayola crayons as Matt Canada too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, at least since he didn't play a single snap they aren't on the hook for the conditional 7th Rd draft pick, nor are they on the hook for the $12mil he's due if they cut him by March 19th.

Bye Felecia.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord... Does this guy on the phone not understand that Matt Canada kills his argument?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord... Does this guy on the phone not understand that Matt Canada kills his argument?

So what he is saying instead of 2 receivers running curl routes they will have 3? :noidea:

And that "elite" wr better be good at jet sweeps.