• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 season

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, gloves off. It’s official, this team is a shit show. Honestly, I think it’s time for a top ten pick in the draft. Not that it will fix all the problems but it’s a start. I hope there is change in mgt, coaching as well. It’s apparently obvious this season is a lost cause.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some humor in all this. Teams that have beaten GB thought they really accomplished something. Little did they know they just beat a team that has forgotten how to win.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, gloves off. It’s official, this team is a shit show.
Before I tuned into the game (which was with about 4 minutes left in the first), I was talking to my wife and told her I'd watch the "clown show". That's the way I'm looking at it. I'm not watching Packers games for the competitive ballet it's supposed to be, I'm watching for the comedy at this point. ...Like a Lions fan has grown accustomed to...

• The leading clown put on a great show! Three end zone interceptions is spectacular!
  • The receiving clown of the year ran at least four routes I noticed that were completely wrong and whiffed at least one blocking assignment again. Signing that veteran clown in the offseason was a stroke of genius by the master clown.
  • It was pure savvy clownship by the defense to once again keep taking penalties on third downs to give the other excellent team of clowns free first downs that they end up doing nothing with, too.
  • And finally, these guys are working so hard at their clownsmanship that they've beaten themselves into clown purgatory. I think there are more clowns on the injury report than the active roster at this point.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I tuned into the game (which was with about 4 minutes left in the first), I was talking to my wife and told her I'd watch the "clown show". That's the way I'm looking at it. I'm not watching Packers games for the competitive ballet it's supposed to be, I'm watching for the comedy at this point. ...Like a Lions fan has grown accustomed to...

• The leading clown put on a great show! Three end zone interceptions is spectacular!
  • The receiving clown of the year ran at least four routes I noticed that were completely wrong and whiffed at least one blocking assignment again. Signing that veteran clown in the offseason was a stroke of genius by the master clown.
  • It was pure savvy clownship by the defense to once again keep taking penalties on third downs to give the other excellent team of clowns free first downs that they end up doing nothing with, too.
  • And finally, these guys are working so hard at their clownsmanship that they've beaten themselves into clown purgatory. I think there are more clowns on the injury report than the active roster at this point.
lol. The injuries are par for course. I wonder how many of them are exaggerating their ailment just to get off of the train wreck. Seriously though, i truly see it as "All Good Things Must Come To An End."

So many issues with this team that the entire organization needs an overhaul in my opinion. Lets see what happens in the off season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone tweeted that, this is what happens when you prioritize money over winning. Have to say, it rings true with GB. Yes, they have been good with not breaking the bank on any player and have been competitive for years but having only one SB with a HOF QB for the past 10 years or so is an absolute travesty.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. The injuries are par for course. I wonder how many of them are exaggerating their ailment just to get off of the train wreck. Seriously though, i truly see it as "All Good Things Must Come To An End."

So many issues with this team that the entire organization needs an overhaul in my opinion. Lets see what happens in the off season.
I don't support stripping down the whole franchise and starting over. Selling all of your talent for draft picks is foolish and does not work. Replacing some pieces is appropriate, but this team has enough talent to be competitive next year - regardless of which QB is behind center. Their schedule will be easier next year, too.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... this team right now does not know how to win.

Defense actually played well vs Lions team that had been putting up a lot of points at home.

Rodgers 2 early interceptions in red zone definitely very costly... both throws were incredibly bad, not even sure if ball that bounced off the helmet would not have been intercepted... Lazard did not look very open.

Definitely a lot of injuries... Gary and Stokes could be out for rest of season. Stokes has not actually played that well this year, so maybe not much of a loss. Gary is a big blow. Aaron Jones injury does not sound to be too bad, cannot figure out what is going on with Bakhtiari injury wise... returned at end of game after not playing entire 2nd half.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... this team right now does not know how to win.

Defense actually played well vs Lions team that had been putting up a lot of points at home.

Rodgers 2 early interceptions in red zone definitely very costly... both throws were incredibly bad, not even sure if ball that bounced off the helmet would not have been intercepted... Lazard did not look very open.

Definitely a lot of injuries... Gary and Stokes could be out for rest of season. Stokes has not actually played that well this year, so maybe not much of a loss. Gary is a big blow. Aaron Jones injury does not sound to be too bad, cannot figure out what is going on with Bakhtiari injury wise... returned at end of game after not playing entire 2nd half.
At this point, I'd like to see the Packers just put Bahktiari back on IR and let him heal up for next season. He's clearly not fully good to go and I'd rather have him be at full strength for next season over having him possibly have a major setback again in this year's lost cause.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Martinez just retired from the NFL at 28.

Raiders LB Martinez, 28, retires from football

Martinez, who had a base salary of $1.035 million, also is an avid Pokémon card collector and, according to a New York Post report last week, he sold a rare Illustrator Pikachu card known as "The Swirlustrator" from 1998 for $672,000, which would be the second-most expensive Pokémon card ever sold. The card had reportedly been valued for as much as $1.5 million a few weeks prior.

I guess if you can make a million selling a piece of cardboard, why keep destroying your body on the football field?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at the stats on NFL.com yesterday and saw the list of injuries for GB...seems about right-

Looks like a list of an entire team instead of an injury list, lol.

Attachments

• 0F225EEA-2B42-4EF2-881C-D03CD485B588.jpeg
    0F225EEA-2B42-4EF2-881C-D03CD485B588.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 4
  • 9AAD613C-9985-4BD8-A5D4-A317092F9151.jpeg
    9AAD613C-9985-4BD8-A5D4-A317092F9151.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 4

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas/GB replay.
Defense plays well in spots but still can’t stop the run or pass with any consistency. I realize injuries play a part but it was the same when the starters were in.

Finally cut Amari Rodgers. It only took 7 fumbles”rolls eyes”. Shame on mgt for taking so long to get rid of him.

This team is still a shit show and I don’t have any idea how they will do on Thursday but I won’t hold my breath.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick note- Greg Olsen is one of the announcers in the game. GB needs to hire him as the next DC. Crazy? I know since he played offense. But he said something that any DC should know and do.

Dallas had a 3rd and 6 and GB blitzed but the CBS played at least 10 yards off the line of scrimmage giving Dallas an easy conversion. Olsen comments-“ why isn’t the CBs playing up on the receivers with an all out blitz? They know Prescott will have to get rid of it quick.”

My thoughts exactly. You know why they didn’t? Because they don’t have the right DC.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas/GB replay.
Defense plays well in spots but still can’t stop the run or pass with any consistency. I realize injuries play a part but it was the same when the starters were in.

Finally cut Amari Rodgers. It only took 7 fumbles”rolls eyes”. Shame on mgt for taking so long to get rid of him.

This team is still a shit show and I don’t have any idea how they will do on Thursday but I won’t hold my breath.
Forgot to mention that the defense’s pass rush is non existent. That is all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention that the defense’s pass rush is non existent. That is all.

Without Gary the pass rush will suffer... most likely will see these results rest of season.

Rudy Ford and Christian Watson had big games for the Packers, couple of timely picks and Packers were able to push ball down the field deep. Packers finally played to their strength on offense and stuck with it in the running game.

Hopefully they get another W tonight vs Titans.

Injuries have definitely piled up... Gary and Campbell are probably the two biggest that hurt. Bakh and Jenkins hurt or playing hurt all season... hopefully at some point they can remain healthy and on the field. Rookie Tom has stepped up... but needs a bit more girth vs bull rush, but I think he may be a steal from this draft if he continues to develop. He has been like Jenkins playing various spots on line when needed.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Gary the pass rush will suffer... most likely will see these results rest of season.

Rudy Ford and Christian Watson had big games for the Packers, couple of timely picks and Packers were able to push ball down the field deep. Packers finally played to their strength on offense and stuck with it in the running game.

Hopefully they get another W tonight vs Titans.

Injuries have definitely piled up... Gary and Campbell are probably the two biggest that hurt. Bakh and Jenkins hurt or playing hurt all season... hopefully at some point they can remain healthy and on the field. Rookie Tom has stepped up... but needs a bit more girth vs bull rush, but I think he may be a steal from this draft if he continues to develop. He has been like Jenkins playing various spots on line when needed.
Watson is a key to the offense. He's the only receiver on the team who is capable of stretching the field. Stretching the field opens up the run and the short passing game. Without Watson stretching the field, the opposing defenses play tighter and have a much easier time controlling the GB offense. That's exactly what has been happening through the first half of the season. The Cowboys played the GB offense tight like other teams have been doing with success, but Sunday they got burned by Watson several times and it forced the Cowboys D to loosen up. If Watson can stay healthy, the Packers offense will be more effective through the end of the season even if Watson isn't getting as many touches because he's opening up defenses for others.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence why I think this defense is hot and cold. Losing Gary and Campbell is a blow but even when they were playing they weren’t stopping teams with any consistency. A good defense will keep teams under 20 points(see Denver), not every game but the majority. So getting those 2 back will help but I think this squad is a playmaker or 2 away from being a really good unit. That said, if the O builds off of sundays game they have a chance of making the playoffs but I believe it will be a short stay because I don’t think the D is good enough.

It will be interesting to see how the O plays tonight. The skeptic in me thinks if the Titans control Watson we will prolly see the O struggle like they have all season. Maybe they continue to have success, we shall see.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence why I think this defense is hot and cold. Losing Gary and Campbell is a blow but even when they were playing they weren’t stopping teams with any consistency. A good defense will keep teams under 20 points(see Denver), not every game but the majority. So getting those 2 back will help but I think this squad is a playmaker or 2 away from being a really good unit. That said, if the O builds off of sundays game they have a chance of making the playoffs but I believe it will be a short stay because I don’t think the D is good enough.

It will be interesting to see how the O plays tonight. The skeptic in me thinks if the Titans control Watson we will prolly see the O struggle like they have all season. Maybe they continue to have success, we shall see.
Unfortunately I’m not surprised at the outcome of the game. This team has issues other than injuries. I’m kinda of an all or nothing type of guy and I think losing the rest of the season will help ensure a top ten pick. I know people in here will disagree but I’m not sold on the talent of this team. All those years of winning kept GB picking late and missing out on better talent or just getting it wrong more often than getting it right. Maybe not mathematically but IMO, stick a fork in em. Until next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I’m not surprised at the outcome of the game. This team has issues other than injuries. I’m kinda of an all or nothing type of guy and I think losing the rest of the season will help ensure a top ten pick. I know people in here will disagree but I’m not sold on the talent of this team. All those years of winning kept GB picking late and missing out on better talent or just getting it wrong more often than getting it right. Maybe not mathematically but IMO, stick a fork in em. Until next year.

Hard to stick a fork in them yet... NFC is so bad, only 2 games out of wildcard. But do agree this is not a playoff caliber team.

Rodgers had some bad throws to wide open players... couple of times Lazard and once Watkins that I can recall. Offense only had 1 series in 1st half that was not 3 and out... offense again not helping out the defense possessing the ball.

Burks gave a little man insult to Alexander after his last catch... Alexander needs to get off his perch, he is no where playing like All Pro CB if he still thinks he is.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to stick a fork in them yet... NFC is so bad, only 2 games out of wildcard. But do agree this is not a playoff caliber team.

Rodgers had some bad throws to wide open players... couple of times Lazard and once Watkins that I can recall. Offense only had 1 series in 1st half that was not 3 and out... offense again not helping out the defense possessing the ball.

Burks gave a little man insult to Alexander after his last catch... Alexander needs to get off his perch, he is no where playing like All Pro CB if he still thinks he is.
For most teams when the QB isnt playing well its hard to win. i think thats even more true with GB. They cant win without 12 but now they cant win with him either. I'll use Denver as an example again, their offense is ranked #32 but their defense is ranked #1 in points scored on. That said, I'm sure Denver's offense has had plenty of 3 and outs but the defense is still doing their job. I know, injuries have played a part but i would still say the defense is underperforming along with the offense. Your Alexander comment sums it up. Sometimes i believe this team thinks it is better than what it actually is.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For most teams when the QB isnt playing well its hard to win. i think thats even more true with GB. They cant win without 12 but now they cant win with him either. I'll use Denver as an example again, their offense is ranked #32 but their defense is ranked #1 in points scored on. That said, I'm sure Denver's offense has had plenty of 3 and outs but the defense is still doing their job. I know, injuries have played a part but i would still say the defense is underperforming along with the offense. Your Alexander comment sums it up. Sometimes i believe this team thinks it is better than what it actually is.
I think GB can win without 12.