• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 season

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For most teams when the QB isnt playing well its hard to win. i think thats even more true with GB. They cant win without 12 but now they cant win with him either. I'll use Denver as an example again, their offense is ranked #32 but their defense is ranked #1 in points scored on. That said, I'm sure Denver's offense has had plenty of 3 and outs but the defense is still doing their job. I know, injuries have played a part but i would still say the defense is underperforming along with the offense. Your Alexander comment sums it up. Sometimes i believe this team thinks it is better than what it actually is.

Denver´s offense is #22 in yards... not too far from Packers. They have even more problems than Packers punching in it the end zone.

Packers defense may be underperforming to pre-season expectations with getting everyone back, but they are not the reason they are losing most of these games. Our defense has as many takeaways as Broncos... but our offense has turned over the ball much more than Denvers.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is...I prefer this type of season where GB is exposed for who they really are and missing post season as to making it to the playoffs only to be exposed and an early exit.

Right now there are like 8-9 teams with a worse record. I would like to see a top ten pick for a change, not that it will solve all the problems but it would be a start. Not sure which side of the ball to start on because both need help in many positions.

Personally, Rodgers must change his approach, not only to his teammates but to the game of football. A piece of humble pie would go a long way.

I imagine there will be a change in the coaching staff once the season is over and frankly the draft and develop philosophy only gets you so far. if there are football players with gas in the tank, i think it would behoove GB to be aggressive in picking up a couple of key vets.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles are running at 7 yards a carry...on the shorter carries and out DC continues to trot out the same D play after play...is this guy blind, stupid or both

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after I typed that, they announce the Eagles have gone over 300 yards rushing...what a great plan...he needs to go and they need to hire somebody that is not a retread from some other failed idea...this is really stupid

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit show continues. After the season the entire Packer organization owes the fans a sincere apology.

This team has successfully turned itself into the laughing stock of the league, specially the defense. They are beyond pathetic. Over 350 yards rushing, almost half of them by the QB. If any of them had any respect for themselves they should be thoroughly embarrassed.

Changes will be made in the off season but sadly they may not be the right ones considering it will be by the same people who decided on the circus clowns that are in place now.

Positive note- they are one step closer to a top ten pick…so we have that to look forward to.

Lastly- looks like Rodgers has a reason to miss the rest of the season. I don’t think Love is the answer but it doesn’t matter anyway.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Love is the answer
I'd like to see Packers fans give Love a real chance before saying things like that. There's not yet enough evidence either way to reach a verdict.

Love actually looked sharper than Hurts in the brief time he was on the field last night. I think there's a decent chance he's developed into a quality NFL QB, but we can't know for sure until he gets a legitimate opportunity to prove it.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Packers fans give Love a real chance before saying things like that. There's not yet enough evidence either way to reach a verdict.

Love actually looked sharper than Hurts in the brief time he was on the field last night. I think there's a decent chance he's developed into a quality NFL QB, but we can't know for sure until he gets a legitimate opportunity to prove it.
Agreed. I say it only as a gut feeling. i cant base it on any data or past performances other than pre season. He should be given a chance but have multiple QBs in camp for a healthy competition. I think he should be given the start in the last 5 games to see where he is at.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
363 yards rushing, 500 total yards... wow

Packers already had poor rushing defense, that effort made them the 2nd worst team in league vs rush.

Unsure how bad Rodgers injury is, but I would not rush him back to give Love an opportunity to start some games.

Presently Packers #9 on draft order, but their are a lot of teams right there were they are. Packers have some winnable games coming up... @ Chicago, LAR and Detroit.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
363 yards rushing, 500 total yards... wow

Packers already had poor rushing defense, that effort made them the 2nd worst team in league vs rush.

Unsure how bad Rodgers injury is, but I would not rush him back to give Love an opportunity to start some games.

Presently Packers #9 on draft order, but their are a lot of teams right there were they are. Packers have some winnable games coming up... @ Chicago, LAR and Detroit.
In the first six minutes of the game, I thought "dang, this is Kaepernick all over again".

Later in the game, NBC shared a graphic showing 2014 Kaepernick and Gore vs GB as the last time both a QB and RB were over like 125 yards each in a game. :L

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly- looks like Rodgers has a reason to miss the rest of the season. I don’t think Love is the answer but it doesn’t matter anyway.

You do realize your last statement is the exact kind of sentiment that basically ended up in the biggest shit show I've ever seen the Packers go thru in 2008. Idiots running their mouths about shit they didn't know a damn thing about but certainly voiced their opinion.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the first six minutes of the game, I thought "dang, this is Kaepernick all over again".

Later in the game, NBC shared a graphic showing 2014 Kaepernick and Gore vs GB as the last time both a QB and RB were over like 125 yards each in a game. :L

Yes... I had same reaction to that graphic when they showed it.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize your last statement is the exact kind of sentiment that basically ended up in the biggest shit show I've ever seen the Packers go thru in 2008. Idiots running their mouths about shit they didn't know a damn thing about but certainly voiced their opinion.
Lol. Take it easy Moab. You do realize this season is beyond repair. Sometimes athletes need to be humbled every once in awhile to let them know they are replaceable. That said, I’m not on the get rid of Rodgers bandwagon but he does need some type of jolt to change the funk.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference. Watching the B10 CG. 3rd and 4 for Purdue and Michigan CBs are playing at the line of scrimmage like a defense should. Then there’s the GB’s sorry ass defense playing 10 yards off the LOS on a 3rd and short and the the opposing offense converts.

Not sure who they will pick up as a DC but it better be someone who will at least challenge offenses on every f’ing play.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48 - 15

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure exactly what it is, but GB’s defenses have had trouble for years, defending offenses with running QBs.

Side note: Alexander has played horribly this year.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard is available. I wonder how he would transition to the NFL.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard is available. I wonder how he would transition to the NFL.
He was on the Packers radar before hiring Barry, but Leonhard declined because his heart was in UW at that time. Now that he's out the door in UW, I'm sure this topic will be discussed heavily by fans and media - especially in Wisconsin. Time will tell if it gets discussed in Packers management meetings.

Leonhard's scheme is a 3-4 base, but does a lot more blitzing, press man, pre-snap movement and post-snap stunting than Barry does... a more aggressive style. Personally, I prefer Leonhard's aggressive mentality to Barry's soft shell defenses and I wouldn't mind giving Leonhard a try. I'm sure Leonhard's name will be pretty hot among other P5 NCAA programs and NFL DC jobs, so if the Packers are interested they're gonna need to be swift to decide Barry's fate at the conclusion of this season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on the Packers radar before hiring Barry, but Leonhard declined because his heart was in UW at that time. Now that he's out the door in UW, I'm sure this topic will be discussed heavily by fans and media - especially in Wisconsin. Time will tell if it gets discussed in Packers management meetings.

Leonhard's scheme is a 3-4 base, but does a lot more blitzing, press man, pre-snap movement and post-snap stunting than Barry does... a more aggressive style. Personally, I prefer Leonhard's aggressive mentality to Barry's soft shell defenses and I wouldn't mind giving Leonhard a try. I'm sure Leonhard's name will be pretty hot among other P5 NCAA programs and NFL DC jobs, so if the Packers are interested they're gonna need to be swift to decide Barry's fate at the conclusion of this season.
When Barry was hired i posted in here that i thought it was a head scratcher and i still think that but there has been other decisions made by this organization that had me scratching my head as well. So, Im not going to hold my breath on the possible Leonard hire but, like you, i prefer an aggressive style. Changes need to be made but the question is...will they be changes for the better?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he makes a move about 200 miles northeast...that would be good for him and the Packers...I believe. He extends his resume and we get rid of a square peg that doesn't fit a round hole...so to speak