• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason is like a bigger okoro.

But I do like him a lot.
The issue is do the Cavs want a guy that is more NBA ready and can be a really good player or another project that could take some time to develop. Cavs are probably 3-4 years away so will be interesting to see how they draft.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Like the Nets are gonna give them Kyrie AND Joe Harris

Yeah you’d have to view Harris deal as a negative asset and that you’d be happy to save tax dollars this year and in the future

You do have curry and cam Thomas who can replace him. But i think you could actually get something for Harris

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic led the Nuggets to a 48 win season while missing the teams 2nd & 3rd best players. Even more impressive.

Yeah. Add those 2 back plus bringing back Gary Harris would do wonders for them

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Add those 2 back plus bringing back Gary Harris would do wonders for them

There's talk of the Nuggets bringing back Harris? Cool. I know he's nothing extra special but been watching him since his days at Michigan State. I like the kid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

You gettin' ready to get ready?

Watching Carolina/Georgia baseball right now.

But as soon as the puck drops I'm switching to hockey.

Go Rangers!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you’d have to view Harris deal as a negative asset and that you’d be happy to save tax dollars this year and in the future

You do have curry and cam Thomas who can replace him. But i think you could actually get something for Harris
Its dumb because the theory is based on the Nets saving money.

They'd accomplish the same by simply keeping Kyrie since his contract expires at the same time as Westbrook.

Plus, ya know...

The benefit of not having Simmons and fucking Westbrick on the same roster.

As for Harris, he's a shooter.

They might not get much for him.

But, they can get better than what the Lakers have to offer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its dumb because the theory is based on the Nets saving money.

They'd accomplish the same by simply keeping Kyrie since his contract expires at the same time as Westbrook.

Plus, ya know...

The benefit of not having Simmons and fucking Westbrick on the same roster.

As for Harris, he's a shooter.

They might not get much for him.

But, they can get better than what the Lakers have to offer.
Yeah and even if push comes to shove there will be a team out there willing to go through with the Kryrie experiment again. If they really needed to shed the Harris salary that would be a separate trade to a contender

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All great until you mentioned Nick Wright.
It fell apart way before that.

Kyrie back with Lebron?

Lmao

During a segment on ESPN’s “This Just In,” Windhorst revealed that LeBron tried to get Kyrie on the Lakers when their relationship was in a good spot but it ended up making things tense again.

“A couple of years ago when Kyrie was headed to free agency, LeBron James was interested in trying to recruit him to the Los Angeles Lakers,” Windhorst said. “And he reached and attempted to mend fences. It lasted for a short time. When Kyrie didn’t choose the Lakers, their relationship went away again.”

Many believed that he simply didn’t want to play with LeBron. Irving recently came out and shed light on the whole situation.

“I’m continuously reminded over and over again, ‘Yo, you left ‘Bron. How could you do that?’” Irving said on the “I Am Athlete” podcast. “You got his fanbase, you got my fanbase, and you got team fanbases going at it, ‘Yo why couldn’t this work?’ And I say this; I asked for a trade because I was looking for something different. I was a man of my word when I went to the organization, I sat the higher-ups down and said, ‘Look, I know y’all have future plans, tell me right now.’ They told me their future plans, I said, ‘Look, this isn’t for me.’”

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fell apart way before that.

Kyrie back with Lebron?

Lmao

During a segment on ESPN’s “This Just In,” Windhorst revealed that LeBron tried to get Kyrie on the Lakers when their relationship was in a good spot but it ended up making things tense again.

“A couple of years ago when Kyrie was headed to free agency, LeBron James was interested in trying to recruit him to the Los Angeles Lakers,” Windhorst said. “And he reached and attempted to mend fences. It lasted for a short time. When Kyrie didn’t choose the Lakers, their relationship went away again.”

Many believed that he simply didn’t want to play with LeBron. Irving recently came out and shed light on the whole situation.

“I’m continuously reminded over and over again, ‘Yo, you left ‘Bron. How could you do that?’” Irving said on the “I Am Athlete” podcast. “You got his fanbase, you got my fanbase, and you got team fanbases going at it, ‘Yo why couldn’t this work?’ And I say this; I asked for a trade because I was looking for something different. I was a man of my word when I went to the organization, I sat the higher-ups down and said, ‘Look, I know y’all have future plans, tell me right now.’ They told me their future plans, I said, ‘Look, this isn’t for me.’”
No anywhere that really expects to depend on him is never going to be the place for him