• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Bears Offseason

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another opinion, this one from a cap expert, as to why it has become fairly obvious that Poles is really gunning for '23 and beyond to jumpstart the Bears resurgence:

I still wish he'd do a bit more more to protect JF right now, and maybe he will. But I understand and agree that next year begins the real rebuild.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another opinion, this one from a cap expert, as to why it has become fairly obvious that Poles is really gunning for '23 and beyond to jumpstart the Bears resurgence:

I still wish he'd do a bit more more to protect JF right now, and maybe he will. But I understand and agree that next year begins the real rebuild.

Damn thats alot of players to be down.....Although we have 6 picks,theres still teams that will be cutting some fat,maybe we can get a few castoffs.....

Julio Jones is still out there,why not get a vet to bring in......
He cant be all that washed up can he......?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn thats alot of players to be down.....Although we have 6 picks,theres still teams that will be cutting some fat,maybe we can get a few castoffs.....

Julio Jones is still out there,why not get a vet to bring in......
He cant be all that washed up can he......?
You see him last year? Holy hell is he slow. He can't get separation if his life depended on it. One TD all year as well. Some guys descend slowly, gracefully, and gradually. Others just flame out overnight, seemingly. He appears to be the latter. There's a reason that a name that big is still out there.

He also is only going to sign with a SB contender, I guarantee that. His days to win a ring are very numbered.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unrelated I'd have preferred MN to do what Chicago is doing. Part veterans, clear up cap, and accept rough 2022

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavon Young is a low key very nice signing. Top flight nickel and can play the outside respectably in a pinch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unrelated I'd have preferred MN to do what Chicago is doing. Part veterans, clear up cap, and accept rough 2022
I don't know. With GB literally consisting of one HOF player surrounded by a bunch of bums. Us being in a full blowup/rebuild year. Then, Detroit being Detroit. You guys have a chance to finally have your year in the North with Kirk. A good chance, I would say.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. With GB literally consisting of one HOF player surrounded by a bunch of bums. Us being in a full blowup/rebuild year. Then, Detroit being Detroit. You guys have a chance to finally have your year in the North with Kirk. A good chance, I would say.
Asking for the Vikings to make up a 5 game deficit just to tie the Packers with Rodgers still on board is a pretty tall order.

It’s gonna be the same sh*t again.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still wont count out GB....With some hellacious wrs drafted the last 2 years,Chase-Jefferson-Devonta Smith-Waddle-CD Lamb,GB drafts well at wr,Aaron wont miss Adams......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see him last year? Holy hell is he slow. He can't get separation if his life depended on it. One TD all year as well. Some guys descend slowly, gracefully, and gradually. Others just flame out overnight, seemingly. He appears to be the latter. There's a reason that a name that big is still out there.

He also is only going to sign with a SB contender, I guarantee that. His days to win a ring are very numbered.

Very little.......Tennesssee is not really on my teams to watch list.

I could see him signing with a contender,but there must be something there that other teams are not liking for him to still be available.......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking idiot.......:doh:
License suspended and a child in the backseat on top if it alll.......:L
I wonder why his license was suspended......?

You have fame and fortune and you throw it away for dumb shit like that......

I imagine we will drop him like a bad habit.......and well so.....

We dont have much for draft capital as it is,now another hole to fill.....Looks like theres no doubt we go wr with one of out two top picks.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super stupid...I doubt he gets cut though. Wasn't a violent offense.

The child endangerment aspect of it is bad. But I don't think this is something you get cut for. Unless Poles really wants to attempt to send a message.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking idiot.......:doh:
License suspended and a child in the backseat on top if it alll.......:L
I wonder why his license was suspended......?

You have fame and fortune and you throw it away for dumb shit like that......

I imagine we will drop him like a bad habit.......and well so.....

We dont have much for draft capital as it is,now another hole to fill.....Looks like theres no doubt we go wr with one of out two top picks.....
There's no way they're going to drop him for doing donuts. His judgement seems very poor, sure. However, this is a very minor incident. A traffic violation.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way they're going to drop him for doing donuts. His judgement seems very poor, sure. However, this is a very minor incident. A traffic violation.

Ya,if they were to cut him,Im assuming it would of already happened.....

But its not a minor infraction.....

If his license was suspended,they will automatically be revoked,if they were already revoked-he will be facing jail and a longer revocation.......i know this,because I lived this,but I live in Il,not Fla and dont know their laws....
Plus the fact of child endargerment........
In our eyes,ya its a minor infraction and Bears front office will probably not take action,but Goodell may.....
And in Pringles case,ya,hes screwed for a longer time.......And that also includes what his prior convicctions of driving offenses are..........

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya,if they were to cut him,Im assuming it would of already happened.....

But its not a minor infraction.....

If his license was suspended,they will automatically be revoked,if they were already revoked-he will be facing jail and a longer revocation.......i know this,because I lived this,but I live in Il,not Fla and dont know their laws....
Plus the fact of child endargerment........
In our eyes,ya its a minor infraction and Bears front office will probably not take action,but Goodell may.....
And in Pringles case,ya,hes screwed for a longer time.......And that also includes what his prior convicctions of driving offenses are..........
Yes, but it had not been revoked and we both know this does not end with him doing jail time. Especially for a young man with no record.

He was not charged with child endangerment either. He got a new car and his son/best friend were probably cheering him on to show off what it had. "Do some donuts daddy!". My dad did that type of stuff with my friends and I in the care back in the day. It's really not this dark scene that I've heard some make it out to be. Again, not disputing that he's an idiot for the license situation. His judgement was very poor.

Like, I said this is a low level misdemeanor for reckless driving and a driver's license issue. If you read through what is and is not punishable in the NFL's code of conduct. It really doesn't fit under any of the descriptions. At most, he gets a game. Which is what guys get for a first DUI offense last I checked. I would deem a DUI a worse offense, but Goodell doesn't deal in logic. So, who knows? Regardless, this just isn't even close to a cuttable offense.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a list of the best remaining free agents out there:

While I suspect the brass will not attempt to sign any of them, two names at least intrigue me, Akiem Hicks and Jarvis Landry. Hicks because he's of course an ex-Bear and if no other team makes a serious move to ink him, it wouldn't surprise me if he returned on a one year deal. Landry because he can still produce. He'd immediately slide into the #2 spot or at worst the slot.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think this guy is stoked?

I mean, it's one thing to clap your hands between a push up, seen this a bazillion times. But clapping them BEHIND YOUR BACK? Damn, that's some shit there.