• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

My point was they’re probably richer than just the lakers as their laker salary also allows them to buy other assets

They also can collateralize their lakers shares to buy other assets
Yeah, I don't know anything about their other business ventures, just that the Lakers are their primary source of income.

....and that's a problem because they are running it like a mom and pop corner store, instead of a multibillion dollar corporation.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short she's not rich enough to own the Lakers.
It's the penny pinchimg.

These mofos are leaving a roster spot open to save money.

Not to facilitate a trade, because Ryan was non guaranteed and could have been waived anytime, but to save pennies.

Shameful shit.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't know anything about their other business ventures, just that the Lakers are their primary source of income.

....and that's a problem because they are running it like a mom and pop corner store, instead of a multibillion dollar corporation.

They’ve just been horribly run.

If they we’re run like the dubs, they’d be running those crazy tax bills as well imo

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buss was somewhere around a billionaire when he died.

So how much of his other assets did the kids get is another question

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buss was somewhere around a billionaire when he died.

So how much of his other assets did the kids get is another question
600 mil.

Looks like you are correct.

Dr Bus played the real estate game as well.

The 6 kids each got 11%.

Dr. Jerry Buss was an American entrepreneur and professional sports team owner who had a net worth of $600 million at the time of his death in 2013. Jerry Buss earned his first fortune in the real estate business. He then earned a much larger fortune (and fame) as the owner of the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team. He was also the former owner of the Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA), the Los Angeles Kings (NHL), and the Los Angeles Lazers (soccer).

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the penny pinchimg.

These mofos are leaving a roster spot open to save money.

Not to facilitate a trade, because Ryan was non guaranteed and could have been waived anytime, but to save pennies.

Shameful shit.

Because she isn't loaded

Should be obvious

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to muzzle this guy.

STFU

Didn't he just say some similar bullshit about the Lakers not making the playoffs. But, he did ?

This is what happens when your bluster doesn't match what you do on the court.

“Chris Paul was on the Clippers,” Patrick Beverley said. “Then he left and I came on the Clippers. The Clippers went to the Western Conference Finals the only time. They didn’t go there with Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and the Lob City. They went there with me.

For them to come in and ‘We’re only looking for you get 5 or 6 million dollars,’ I felt like that was the ultimate spit to my face when I literally just changed this whole organization around, we went to Western Conference finals. I didn’t think I got the fair end of the stick.”