• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, LeBron needs to shit or get off the pot.

Because, it appears he cannot have both, not right now.

He can live in LA or he can Bandwagon to another chip elsewhere.

Choose wisely and live with it.

Family reasons and LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, as we’ve noted here many times, were the true driving forces that prompted LeBron James to leave Cleveland for Hollywood in the summer of 2018. Those are believed to be the same forces that would keep him from urging the Lakers to ship him somewhere that he has an actual chance at ring No. 5. His oldest son Bronny is a high school senior. Another son, Bryce, is a high school sophomore. They’re budding prospects thriving in Southern California. James presumably doesn’t want to uproot them.

Those who know James best say he hungers for another championship … far away as that seems. The two-year contract extension worth nearly $100 million that he signed in August contains a player option in Year 2 that sets James up to return to free agency in the summer of 2024 if he so chooses. Wild as it sounds, I’d give him a better chance at this point of orchestrating his dream partnership — teaming up with Bronny in the NBA somewhere in 2024-25 — than winning another ring.

– via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Family reasons and LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, as we’ve noted here many times, were the true driving forces that prompted LeBron James to leave Cleveland for Hollywood in the summer of 2018. Those are believed to be the same forces that would keep him from urging the Lakers to ship him somewhere that he has an actual chance at ring No. 5. His oldest son Bronny is a high school senior. Another son, Bryce, is a high school sophomore. They’re budding prospects thriving in Southern California. James presumably doesn’t want to uproot them.

Those who know James best say he hungers for another championship … far away as that seems. The two-year contract extension worth nearly $100 million that he signed in August contains a player option in Year 2 that sets James up to return to free agency in the summer of 2024 if he so chooses. Wild as it sounds, I’d give him a better chance at this point of orchestrating his dream partnership — teaming up with Bronny in the NBA somewhere in 2024-25 — than winning another ring.

Man Lebron fucked up pushing that Russ trade

The rumor was kings wanted harrell and kuz (plus the 1st) for hield

Would’ve had hield and kcp shooting around bron and brow….add some pg help for mle and bam. That’s a good start

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Lebron fucked up pushing that Russ trade

The rumor was kings wanted harrell and kuz (plus the 1st) for hield

Would’ve had hield and kcp shooting around bron and brow….add some pg help for mle and bam. That’s a good start
.....and possibly still have Caruso.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy answer is a team that has a shot and is right there....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy answer is a team that has a shot and is right there....
Where?

In San Francisco or Cow Town?

* stops being petulant *

You might not believe me.

But, I would get ZERO satisfaction out of winning a chip with him on the roster...

Ok, I'm exaggerating.

But, it would significantly dampen finally getting over the hump.

He would get all the credit and that doesn't sit right with me.

I don't even care about Kawhi.

I want the Clippers to win for Paul George.

The Lakers wouldn't send LeBron across the hall for Norm Powell, Covington and a crappy pick.

It would have to be PG and I'm not about that life.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where?

In San Francisco or Cow Town?

* stops being petulant *

You might not believe me.

But, I would get ZERO satisfaction out of winning a chip with him on the roster...

Ok, I'm exaggerating.

But, it would significantly dampen finally getting over the hump.

He would get all the credit and that doesn't sit right with me.

I don't even care about Kawhi.

I want the Clippers to win for Paul George.

The Lakers wouldn't send LeBron across the hall for Norm Powell, Covington and a crappy pick.

It would have to be PG and I'm not about that life.
What if they just wait to sign him as an FA? Ballmer can afford the tax...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and all this nonsense could lead to Dejounte bouncing when his.deal is up.

He'd be a expensive ass year and a half rental.

Bogdo can leave this Summer.

The Hawks tried to build a mini Warriors.

But Trae ain’t Curry. Curry is 1 of a kind.

Not just his play, but his complete and total lack of ego.

Doesn’t work with the 50 cent me first version.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks tried to build a mini Warriors.

But Trae ain’t Curry. Curry is 1 of a kind.

Not just his play, but his complete and total lack of ego.

Doesn’t work with the 50 cent me first version.

Got cocky too after getting to the ECF during that fake NBA season

That season was more of an asterisk than the bubble playoffs IMO

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is leaving LA 100%, so i don't see why they don't trade him.

In fact whatever team drafts his son will likely possibly be a better team as well. It's funny that after all these years he is still pulling the same drama with another team. These reports coming out means he is likely already made his decision to leave imo. He did this in Cleveland, then Miami then Cleveland again and now LA. Clear pattern lol

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was dumb for signing extension.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ

I thought you said Davis did not have any pain?

Is that something that was reported?

Because, if so, somebody got some bad info.

He has a fracture.

I’m no physiotherapist.

But, I told you Stress Injury and Stress Fracture are usually one in the same.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is leaving LA 100%, so i don't see why they don't trade him.

In fact whatever team drafts his son will likely possibly be a better team as well. It's funny that after all these years he is still pulling the same drama with another team. These reports coming out means he is likely already made his decision to leave imo. He did this in Cleveland, then Miami then Cleveland again and now LA. Clear pattern lol
Well, he can’t be traded this year…..PERIOD.

He can opt-out next Summer.

I don’t think he’s leaving.

Lets be honest here, he didn’t go to the Lakers JUST for basketball reasons.

He went for business and lifestyle reasons.

Basketball was probably not top 3.

His kids and wife have a life there.

You don’t just uproot everyone because you don’t like the fact that your employer actually had the audacity to tell you no.