• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Seems like he just won't learn.

Hope he enjoys playing in China or some Euro league team, because he sure isn't doing anything to entice another NBA team to sign him.

This dude needs to either fire his agent or start listening to him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39 has zero worries.

Nobody else will be in line to solicit his services.

What a delusional fuck.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Seems like he just won't learn.

Hope he enjoys playing in China or some Euro league team, because he sure isn't doing anything to entice another NBA team to sign him.

This dude needs to either fire his agent or start listening to him.
I dont see a problem with his comment actually. He is a poor 3 pt shooter so he should have never been in that role. He can be solid on offense if he limits his 3s and play mostly below the ft line

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see a problem with his comment actually. He is a poor 3 pt shooter so he should have never been in that role. He can be solid on offense if he limits his 3s and play mostly below the ft line

That's not the issue.

This dipshit just got told that he wouldn't be brought back "under any consequences". I can't remember ever hearing a team say that about any player.

And this idiots response is to publicly criticize the team by saying they were using him wrong?

I don't think that's going to pique a teams interest. That's the stuff you say privately when a team asks you why it didn't work out with your previous team. Even then, you'd have to word it carefully.

The best thing he could do to help himself is to just stfu. But he won't. He's the Donald Trump of the NBA. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the issue.

This dipshit just got told that he wouldn't be brought back "under any consequences". I can't remember ever hearing a team say that about any player.

And this idiots response is to publicly criticize the team by saying they were using him wrong?

I don't think that's going to pique a teams interest. That's the stuff you say privately when a team asks you why it didn't work out with your previous team. Even then, you'd have to word it carefully.

The best thing he could do to help himself is to just stfu. But he won't. He's the Donald Trump of the NBA. lol

yeah they wanted to embarrass him and make him the fall guy. They should be real with themself and realize Ja is the reason Brooks turned out like this

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the issue.

Talking trash is one thing. Disrespecting of the greatest to ever touch a basketball is another.

Back up your shit.

He couldn't. Now he's going to have to beg for a minimum contract with a lottery team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking trash is one thing. Disrespecting of the greatest to ever touch a basketball is another.

Back up your shit.

He couldn't. Now he's going to have to beg for a minimum contract with a lottery team.

I don't even care that he dissed Lebron. Him "poking bears" is actually one thing I liked about the guy.

But to duck out of 3 post game pressers when you found out that there's always a bigger bear...

I can't respect that. I'd have more respect if he showed up at the presser and "doubled down" on his comments rather than hide like a bitch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they wanted to embarrass him and make him the fall guy. They should be real with themself and realize Ja is the reason Brooks turned out like this

lol

What did Ja do?

Whatever it was...Dillon Brooks is a grown ass man and responsible for his own mouth.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid deserved it. That's all I got to say.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

What did Ja do?

Whatever it was...Dillon Brooks is a grown ass man and responsible for his own mouth.
Dillon been in the league 6 years. He didn't turn into this guy until turned into this big talker. He is own man but i think ja actions helped him to this point

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Yeah, here comes the "Poor Dillon Brooks" bullshit.

If he handled his business like a man, he wouldn't be in this position.
Did Memphis ever pull him to the side the last 2 seasons to say chill out? From the outside looking in, i would say no.....nlw they lose to the lakers and their trash talking is a major problem?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dillon been in the league 6 years. He didn't turn into this guy until turned into this big talker. He is own man but i think ja actions helped him to this point

Lol

6 years is long enough that he should know better and know how to act.

Plus, Ja owned what he did like a man.

Brooks skipped pressers and blamed the media and fans.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

6 years is long enough that he should know better and know how to act.

Plus, Ja owned what he did like a man.

Brooks skipped pressers and blamed the media and fans.
All im saying is this been the grizz for the last 2 seasons. Brooks attitude should have been addressed a long time ago

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Memphis ever pull him to the side the last 2 seasons to say chill out? From the outside looking in, i would say no.....nlw they lose to the lakers and their trash talking is a major problem?

The important part of that post is "from the outside looking in". I'd be willing to bet that at some point someone from the team talked to him.

From the little bit that's out, it sounds like he was given an opportunity to explain himself in his exit interview and the team was less than impressed with what he had to say.