• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hilarious you say irrelevant sports city when the Avs just won the Stanley Cup last year.
That has nothing to do with fans being shit front running fans.
And when’s the last time one of your teams won the championship?
2017 Super Bowl
Or do you guys just choke in big games like you did three sports in a row last year?
3? Oh you’re including the MLS soccer team that no one gives a shit about. Like I said…fugaze sports fans. Nobody gives a fuck about a 5th tier soccer league.
Also using a picture of the Rockies does no good because Denver knows how much of a dumpster fire they are.
The Phillies are the all time losingest franchise in North American sports and support has never waned. Get your weak shit out of here. Way to clap back on me calling Denver sports fans front runners by proving that they’re front runners.
You can’t say anything worse than the fans have already said. But funny, you show a picture of the Rockies are terrible, and not the constant sell out to both the Nuggets and the Avs have had because it doesn’t fit your narrative.
Actually it does. It establishes them as front runners who don’t actually care about sports but are just looking for the next hot trendy thing.
I could very well find a picture of your lacrosse team and show how little fans are in attendance, but I’m not as pathetic as you are.
Jesus Christ. You’re lower. We’re talking about major sports and you bring up some shit the fucking Sioux invented haha.
Also maybe try getting out of the 2nd round first before you go off on how great the Sixers are with Embiid. Of course knowing how he is you’ll either make it to the finals because he misses the series or he’ll come back and you’ll lose in the 2nd round just like every year.
How about make an NBA Finals. Here’s a real basketball tradition bitch
7E27BC27-B1E5-4B62-ABCE-A45DC90DC6C0.jpeg
But hey congrats on the MVP for him, might be the first player history who’s whined and cried his way to one but at least he’s on the board now.
Yep. All class. You just didn’t like the narrative this year because it didn’t fellate a 6 seed being the “most valuable in the league” like it did last year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what happens when you have marginal abilities and constantly put yourself out in front of the organization. He gets what he gets.

Constantly? Was this a problem really before this season?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but the public shaming was unnecessary if leaked by the team. Of course, it could've been leaked by Brooks or his agent for other reasons.
I still say he gets what he gets. These guys put themselves out in front of their employers way too much.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with fans being shit front running fans.

2017 Super Bowl

3? Oh you’re including the MLS soccer team that no one gives a shit about. Like I said…fugaze sports fans. Nobody gives a fuck about a 5th tier soccer league.

The Phillies are the all time losingest franchise in North American sports and support has never waned. Get your weak shit out of here. Way to clap back on me calling Denver sports fans front runners by proving that they’re front runners.

Actually it does. It establishes them as front runners who don’t actually care about sports but are just looking for the next hot trendy thing.

Jesus Christ. You’re lower. We’re talking about major sports and you bring up some shit the fucking Sioux invented haha.

How about make an NBA Finals. Here’s a real basketball tradition bitch
View attachment 327660

Yep. All class. You just didn’t like the narrative this year because it didn’t fellate a 6 seed being the “most valuable in the league” like it did last year.
2017? Funny you had to go back 6 years when I had to go back 1. Also, let me let you in a little secret, the biggest way to send a message to the owners that people have had enough is to stop showing up and lining their pockets. If Rockies fans are voting with their wallets and telling the Monford’s that they’re done putting up with the garbage they’ve been fed, that’s the correct move.

Also I’m surprised as a Embiid fan you even know what the word finals means considering you’ve never even come close to one with him.

Also, yes, he was the awarded the MVP this year and no one can take that away from him. I mean he’s lucky he got it this year since he wouldn’t even qualify next year under the new CBA so this was kind of like his only shot. Crazy how they had to add minimum games played guideline going forward the year he was heavily rumored to win MVP.

Also, maybe you should look into why Kendrick Perkins of the biggest driving force behind the “if you don’t vote for Emiid you’re racist” narrative changed his vote and actually voted for Giannis this year. Crazy that not even Embiid’s biggest supporter 3 months ago ended up thinking he deserved it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this talk about steph being ahead of Bron in GOAT rankings if they win a title this year is nuts

Fanduel is buying into the Lakers. Not a big bet but got +4750 on the Lakers to win the title back when not a lock yet to make the play in. Only a $10 bet but offering $50 to cash out. Obviously at these amounts might as well ride it out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanduel is buying into the Lakers. Not a big bet but got +4750 on the Lakers to win the title back when not a lock yet to make the play in. Only a $10 bet but offering $50 to cash out. Obviously at these amounts might as well ride it out.

For just a $10 bet? Fuck yes.