• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is literally 1 extra game if you happen to make it to the finals
That’s my bad then. I didn’t understand the proposal. So I’m gonna move my shit a little bit over here and go slippery slope. It’s one game now…it becomes a financial success and they add to it down the line. I just think it signals the wrong shit. They need to be extend the window of time on the season to alleviate back to backs and 3 in 4 day windows if they demand 82+1 plus playoffs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get the angst. I mean, when Lebron was here once he got his first he probably deserved it nearly every year he was here and I think he may have won 1 more at most? Likely deserved it every year he was in Miami.

didn't think Curry should have won it over him, especially not unanimously, but he was a worthy MVP...don't recall getting too worried about it. Especially during the season.

You (when he was in Miami)?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brunson gets his career high. Glad he got that out of the way before the playoffs lol

Brutal defensive performance
Kind of hoping a combo of Brunson just couldn't miss (not many wide open shots), we were missing Allen and Okoro, we didn't really need the game so no need to show much.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get the angst. I mean, when Lebron was here once he got his first he probably deserved it nearly every year he was here and I think he may have won 1 more at most? Likely deserved it every year he was in Miami.

didn't think Curry should have won it over him, especially not unanimously, but he was a worthy MVP...don't recall getting too worried about it. Especially during the season.

You (when he was in Miami)?
In the case of LeBron though you’re talking about a player that was given his just due he has earned. Has Embiid been respected in the end of year awards and teams? I would say he hasn’t to this point. It’s a travesty that he hasn’t been included on the NBA 1st team the last two years. Guy is 2nd in the league for MVP but 2nd team All NBA in a league that hasn’t adapted to the game becoming more positionless. There’s always a reason given for why this man doesn’t get his flowers. That’s why you see fans of his shouting this shit from the mountain tops. LeBron received his just due. He was 1st team in year 3. He was ROTY. I think there’s a big difference there. If you watched a great player some 60 times a year plus playoffs and the rest of the world around the league won’t stand up and give a man his just due it gets an invested fan fired up.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s on an all time heater

Funny thing is there’s another level for her to find

Better shot selection

I should say scary thing lol
I was very impressed with her ability to make plays against junk defenses. I agree on shot selection though.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very impressed with her ability to make plays against junk defenses. I agree on shot selection though.

I did watch OSU the other day

First women's game I've watched in years

They lost of course lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the Cavs are constructed they are dependent upon his elite rim protection in the way they play defense. He is an eraser who can serve to mitigate the defensive issues players like Garland and Mitchell have as individual defenders. It’s not surprising to me at all that their team defense takes a hit. Rim protection is so important to overall team defense. That’s especially true when a staff has a piece like Allen afforded to them in the way they construct, install, and teach their team defense.
They lose most games when he doesn’t play. Pretty crazy but I definitely agree. They went 1-3 vs NY this year and Allen missed 2 of those games they lost. The other they lost by 2 on the road. The game they won they had Allen but no Garland. Allen is so important to this team. Last year he missed time at the end of the year and they folded

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1