• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, he'sover 18, so he's an adult.

2nd, there was no crime commited and appears to be no school, team or NCAA violation.

So, nothing to punish him for unless something comes out that says he knew Miles was going to commit a crime or that he knew he was bringing the gun to an already heated situation.

If you have evidence of any of that, then I'm sure the DA, police, etc. would love to see it.

You didn’t answer my question.

If your adult son was at your house and received that text and was considering obliging.

Would you tell him to go ahead?

Or nah?

I think we both know the answer.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Really don't wanna see a football factory win March Madness.

And bye-bye Virginia. You see the end of that game? What a bone-headed play by the Va. kid to just throw it up for grabs like that.

I have always disliked Kihei Clark.

That is a 5th year senior who has won more games in his career than any player in ACC history.

Yes, a 5th COVID year has driven that.

There was talk in Charlottesville about Kihei getting his number retired.

Hopefully this play after a poor game and a shaky ACC tournament puts that to bed.

No way Kihei should be getting any kind of accolade like that before Kyle Guy, Ty Jerome or DeAndre Hunter.

Would be a real shame.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was charged with nothing and doesn't appear to have violated any team rules. Therefore, no reason to suspend him. It's also a bad look to punish someone when they've done nothing wrong.

And as of now, there is no evidence that he was "directly involved in a murder". If there was he would have been arrested and charged.
Your take on this is really silly

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would we know Alabama basketball and Oats team rules? All of us who have played team sports know that our coach has the right to punish us if we do things off the field or court to embarrass the program. Making a poor decision to bring your teammate a gun to a club at 1:30 am led to a murder. Part of the blame here for Alabama basketball being raked over the coals is because they haven’t punished the best player. It’s not a difficult argument to make that he’s embarrassed the program.

Apparently, the coach, AD, University President and NCAA disagree.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a lot of controversy around something called the “felony-murder rule.” Some states have revised their laws considerably but have kept some form of it on the books.

Essentially, the rule states that if someone dies during the commission of a felony (including one of the alleged perpetrators), the person directly responsible for the death and potentially anyone involved in the felony criminal activity can be charged with murder.

Here in Alabama, the law states that a person is considered to have committed murder if “in the course of and in furtherance of the crime that he or she is committing or attempting to commit, or in immediate flight therefrom, he or she, or another participant if there be any, causes the death of any person.”

The DA has said that there's nothing to charge him with.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t answer my question.

If your adult son was at your house and received that text and was considering obliging.

Would you tell him to go ahead?

Or nah?

I think we both know the answer.

My son has nothing to do with this and neither does what I would tell him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son has nothing to do with this and neither does what I would tell him.

I am asking you a hypothetical because you keep saying that Miller “did nothing wrong”.

So unless you would advise your son to deliver the gun to his friend, you are being disingenuous here by saying that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Goatum dude steal your credentials?

You can't point to a law he broke or rule he violated (even with your guarantee) so you resort to nonsense.

At least I know to no longer waste time discussing this with you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't point to a law he broke or rule he violated (even with your guarantee) so you resort to nonsense.

At least I know to no longer waste time discussing this with you.
Ok sounds good, fyi it’s you and Bama against the world lol.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Goatum dude steal your credentials?
He seems to be mainly arguing to argue, for the fun of seeing how long he can hold his ridiculous stance. We do that sometimes here.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am asking you a hypothetical because you keep saying that Miller “did nothing wrong”.

So unless you would advise your son to deliver the gun to his friend, you are being disingenuous here by saying that.

Still has nothing to do with my son and you have yet to cite a law broken or rule violated.

But want him punished anyway.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're never going to get a real answer. Dont waste your time