• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the optics for most.

In this climate of mass shootings, people are just sick of the senseless gun violence.

A woman is dead.

She likely would not be had he not delivered that gun.

I personally believe a crime was committed.

But, what I believe, and what can be proven, are two different things.

Agree re: optics.

However, we shouldn't be punishing folks to "look good" or to be able to say we "did something".

He may very well have committed a crime. But like you and Tom Cruise say..."It doesn't matter what I believe, it's what I can prove".

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ja messing it up for the rest of the guys

Stupid to do it otherwise, go straight to the plane after the game and get where you are going. I honestly thought this was how most teams did it anyway.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree re: optics.

However, we shouldn't be punishing folks to "look good" or to be able to say we "did something".

He may very well have committed a crime. But like you and Tom Cruise say..."It doesn't matter what I believe, it's what I can prove".
You are starting to look pretty ridiculous on this. Just fyi. I do agree you don’t punish just to say you did something. It’s not hard to say he did something here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid to do it otherwise, go straight to the plane after the game and get where you are going. I honestly thought this was how most teams did it anyway.

Not needed imo if you have a few days off. My assumption if you play a road game on monday and your next game is not until Thursday then i think they wont fly out until Tuesday afternoon or something.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not needed imo if you have a few days off. My assumption if you play a road game on monday and your next game is not until Thursday then i think they wont fly out until Tuesday afternoon or something.
Yeah I get it if you have a few nights off.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Really don't wanna see a football factory win March Madness.

And bye-bye Virginia. You see the end of that game? What a bone-headed play by the Va. kid to just throw it up for grabs like that.
Missed it. Going to put on tourney now. ACC was down this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are starting to look pretty ridiculous on this. Just fyi. I do agree you don’t punish just to say you did something. It’s not hard to say he did something here.

lol

Yeah, not wanting topunish someone who doesn't appear to have committed a crime or violated a rule is ridiculous.

Funny how no one can point to any law broken or rule violated but want him punished anyway.

If it's so easy...why can't anyone point to a law broken or rule violated?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Yeah, not wanting topunish someone who doesn't appear to have committed a crime or violated a rule is ridiculous.

Funny how no one can point to any law broken or rule violated but want him punished anyway.

I guarantee you he violated multiple team rules. If he didn’t they don’t have any.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should they when D Lo is playing well?

Russell is what a guy who is ECSTATIC to have a 2nd chance looks like.

Not Kyrie’s weirdo ass.

Ps. Lakers should go after Luke Kennard this Summer and ditch Beasley.

Hate seeing my guy as such a afterthought with the Clips, now Griz.

I don't understand the D Lo Hate. He projected to be a below average defender. He's a below average defender.

Shocking.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

How would we know Alabama basketball and Oats team rules? All of us who have played team sports know that our coach has the right to punish us if we do things off the field or court to embarrass the program. Making a poor decision to bring your teammate a gun to a club at 1:30 am led to a murder. Part of the blame here for Alabama basketball being raked over the coals is because they haven’t punished the best player. It’s not a difficult argument to make that he’s embarrassed the program.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would we know Alabama basketball and Oats team rules? All of us who have played team sports know that our coach has the right to punish us if we do things off the field or court to embarrass the program. Making a poor decision to bring your teammate a gun to a club at 1:30 am led to a murder. Part of the blame here for Alabama basketball being raked over the coals is because they haven’t punished the best player. It’s not a difficult argument to make that he’s embarrassed the program.
Serious question, if this guy were in the NFL or NBA would he have played every game? Absolutely no way.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama is taking advantage of there being no rules in the college game at the moment. I will go a step further, if this happened in a pro city it damn sure wouldn’t have stayed quiet for a month or more either.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Really don't wanna see a football factory win March Madness.

And bye-bye Virginia. You see the end of that game? What a bone-headed play by the Va. kid to just throw it up for grabs like that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

There’s a lot of controversy around something called the “felony-murder rule.” Some states have revised their laws considerably but have kept some form of it on the books.

Essentially, the rule states that if someone dies during the commission of a felony (including one of the alleged perpetrators), the person directly responsible for the death and potentially anyone involved in the felony criminal activity can be charged with murder.

Here in Alabama, the law states that a person is considered to have committed murder if “in the course of and in furtherance of the crime that he or she is committing or attempting to commit, or in immediate flight therefrom, he or she, or another participant if there be any, causes the death of any person.”