• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who believes Westbrook to the Clippers will be anything but a train wreck, watch this video.

I copied the url where the Westbrook part begins.

He went at Ham over playing time.

This was a fucking week and a half ago.

Completely agree.

I think Russ is probably a pretty great team mate. I think his intentions are good too, but he's selfish as fuck.

At this point in his career, Russ is the kinda guy that needs to be the #1 guy on a below-average team in hope of possibly making the playoffs

The problem is, he thinks he should be the #1 guy on a high playoff contender. And he isn't.

If he goes to the Clippers with the same attitude he had with the Lakers ie. Anyone can be the #1 guy on any given night, he is going to be in for a nasty surprise.

What I see happening is, he's going to be taking shots meant for PG or Kawhi and it's going to affect the outcome of the game. Just like he did on the Lakers.

He should have gone to the Bulls

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree.

I think Russ is probably a pretty great team mate. I think his intentions are good too, but he's selfish as fuck.

At this point in his career, Russ is the kinda guy that needs to be the #1 guy on a below-average team in hope of possibly making the playoffs

The problem is, he thinks he should be the #1 guy on a high playoff contender. And he isn't.

If he goes to the Clippers with the same attitude he had with the Lakers ie. Anyone can be the #1 guy on any given night, he is going to be in for a nasty surprise.

What I see happening is, he's going to be taking shots meant for PG or Kawhi and it's going to affect the outcome of the game. Just like he did on the Lakers.

He should have gone to the Bulls
Yup.

In that Windhorst podcast they talked about the fact that Russ would be happy as fuck in the locker room after a loss, as long as he got his numbers.

It rubbed guys wrong, as it should.

The Clippers saving grace is that they can simply cut bait if he gets out of pocket, which he will.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope K Love doesn’t bash the Cavs.

I understand the frustration.

But, they did him a solid and he profited from it , professionally and financially.

He gets his minutes, he gets to stay in the championship mix and he got more money.

He left 1.5 on the table in Ohio, the Heat gave him 3.1 million.

Sources say Love’s relationship with Cleveland’s decision-makers is currently strained — a byproduct of how recent events unfolded. The Cavs were starting to grow concerned about his unhappiness festering, especially since there were no plans to re-insert him into the lineup. With about two months remaining in the regular season, the ticklish situation could have led to another infamous blowup. It’s one reason the Cavs were so willing to honor his buyout request. His unquantifiable impact on the organization over the years is another.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

In that Windhorst podcast they talked about the fact that Russ would be happy as fuck in the locker room after a loss, as long as he got his numbers.

It rubbed guys wrong, as it should.

The Clippers saving grace is that they can simply cut bait if he gets out of pocket, which he will.

He's a stat padder. And that's all he cares about.

He'll make the HOF on his numbers alone but the only way he wins a championship is if he takes a "Gary Payton on the Miami Heat" role. And with his ego I very much doubt he'll ever do that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confidence is great, he isn't lacking that but he isn't the best player. You can talk the talk when you walk the walk.

No MVP's, no championships.

Keep your mouth shut, son.

I have zero issue with his comment. I have a problem if a top 10/15 player doesn't think they're the best

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the last roster spot, I would love for the Lakers to get Carmelo Anthony back. Even for like 10 min a game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero issue with his comment. I have a problem if a top 10/15 player doesn't think they're the best
Generally, me too.

But,…

Irrational confidence > Arrogance.

He has made other Uber confident statements that have blown up in his face.

But, that still is not it for me.

It’s his teammate.

My Brooks hate is starting to override my Ja admiration.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally, me too.

But,…

Irrational confidence > Arrogance.

He has made other Uber confident statements that have blown up in his face.

But, that still is not it for me.

It’s his teammate.

My Brooks hate is starting to override my Ja admiration.
And it’s not like Ja is making himself really easy to like at times either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem bc he is doing it all the time. A lot of players think they are the best-perfectly fine with that and it’s a great mentality but he has been talking a lot of shit lately overall. At some point, let your game do the talking. Some guys rely on the trash talking but you can’t talk trash then keep losing big games. Not a good look

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it’s not like Ja is making himself really easy to like at times either.
The only thing he said that I totally disliked was that knee pad crap towards Barkley.

The only worrying about Boston thing was funny because they lost 5 straight immediately afterwards.

I root against him because of his punk ass, big mouth, dirty player teammate.

JJJ, Bane, Adams, Clarke and Kennard …I like a lot.

The only player I dislike more than Brooks is Grayson “ pinched faced “ Allen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ

You been in here capping about strength of schedule.

Not only do you not have the 3rd easiest schedule, you neglected to state that 3 of the teams you are chasing have even EASIER remaining schedules.

:nono:

0C037354-544F-42F6-A09B-30B5B34B968C.png

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuck is wrong with people around here?

Had to run to the store this morning to get some fixing for pot roast. It was minus something and yet again there's a jackass wearing shorts.

What are these goofballs trying to prove?