• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Training Camp

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Mintze - Rojesterman Ferris and Mc Telvin Agim have been have great camps - from what I've read. Also - Strnad is getting a lot of praise. Yesterday Fangio was calling out Muti for his his excellent play.

I love this part of Training Camp where I can fan project guys into all star performances - or great human interest stories.

It's going to be difficult for opposing teams to even pass the ball past the LOS against these Broncos. With the frequency of blocks by Mc Telvin Agim and the history of Shelby Harris pass deflections. QBs will have to worry about Miller or Chubb crashing down on them and worry about getting their pass past the arms of Harris and Agim. Meanwhile - Dre'Mont Jones breaks through in the middle.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Mintze - Rojesterman Ferris and Mc Telvin Agim have been have great camps - from what I've read.
so…whatever happened to names like John or Mike or Scott?

:)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important part of our offense will be consistency. We don’t need a big play offense, we need a consistent one. One that protects the ball. I hope Lock can overcome his bonehead errors that plagued him last year, and become that guy. We have the weapons to keep defenses off balance, we just need to execute
So you are saying you hope/expect Teddy to win the job? I think you just described him.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying you hope/expect Teddy to win the job? I think you just described him.
Teddy had 15 turnovers last year(11 INTs and 4 fumbles lost). Teddy was also sacked 31 times. Drew had 19 turnovers (15 INTs and 4 fumbles) while being sacked 19 times. This is only one season worth of data but last year the 2 where pretty comparable on turnovers, but Teddy was sacked more.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so…whatever happened to names like John or Mike or Scott?

:)
george of the jungle vintage GIF

No, I hope Lock proves me wrong, but I expect Teddy to win the job
I don’t see it. Lock starts #1 on a short(ish) leash.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mintze was the undrafted free agent on draft day that I had predicted might surprise in camp. He seems to be doing pretty well right now. Farris impressed me the few times I saw Hawaii over the past few years which wasn't much but I typically grow found of Hawaii DB's... I have placed quite a few former Hawaii DB's in the IFL. Glad to hear they are doing well.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mintze was the undrafted free agent on draft day that I had predicted might surprise in camp. He seems to be doing pretty well right now. Farris impressed me the few times I saw Hawaii over the past few years which wasn't much but I typically grow found of Hawaii DB's... I have placed quite a few former Hawaii DB's in the IFL. Glad to hear they are doing well.
@LGM was the 1st ro-Jesterman, but most of us don't hold it against him. :)

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Mintze - Rojesterman Ferris and Mc Telvin Agim have been have great camps - from what I've read. Also - Strnad is getting a lot of praise. Yesterday Fangio was calling out Muti for his his excellent play.

I love this part of Training Camp where I can fan project guys into all star performances - or great human interest stories.

It's going to be difficult for opposing teams to even pass the ball past the LOS against these Broncos. With the frequency of blocks by Mc Telvin Agim and the history of Shelby Harris pass deflections. QBs will have to worry about Miller or Chubb crashing down on them and worry about getting their pass past the arms of Harris and Agim. Meanwhile - Dre'Mont Jones breaks through in the middle.

Is Mintze practicing at Outside Linebacker or Inside Linebacker?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Renk , Stiink and others media types are now saying next years QB is not on the roster right now.
If that is the premise Paton is working with,

are we really just trying to win for the coaches to save their jobs vs playing Lock who has maybe potential. The other 52 and the young players need to develop as well. Does Lock or Teddy give the other players like Juedy and Hamler develop better under which QB. The vet who may be able to coach the young players game in and game out I think may be more valuable than Lock's potential or is it more hope for Lock to develop and be pleasantly surprised.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that there is a god chance next years QB is not on the roster yet... Gotta work and develop what we have and make the most of it. Maybe one will surprise. We knew when we signed Bridgewater he was a stop gap at best and we held onto hope Lock still comes around... For now.. It is hope.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that there is a god chance next years QB is not on the roster yet... Gotta work and develop what we have and make the most of it. Maybe one will surprise. We knew when we signed Bridgewater he was a stop gap at best and we held onto hope Lock still comes around... For now.. It is hope.
I believe this team - with a few breaks - is capable of being a playoff team, but an upgrade at QB would make this base group of players a Super Bowl contender.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that SpringStein struggled at water boy today.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this team - with a few breaks - is capable of being a playoff team, but an upgrade at QB would make this base group of players a Super Bowl contender.
A playoff team with either QB ? Or do you see a drop off between one or the other?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Renk , Stiink and others media types are now saying next years QB is not on the roster right now.
If that is the premise Paton is working with,

are we really just trying to win for the coaches to save their jobs vs playing Lock who has maybe potential. The other 52 and the young players need to develop as well. Does Lock or Teddy give the other players like Juedy and Hamler develop better under which QB. The vet who may be able to coach the young players game in and game out I think may be more valuable than Lock's potential or is it more hope for Lock to develop and be pleasantly surprised.
Well, Stink's discontent with a current player can act as a charm for that player. Just ask Bolles.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Stink's discontent with a current player can act as a charm for that player. Just ask Bolles.
I wonder how much confidence Munch had in Bolles to be good if he just took coaching better. I think both came together to get better.
Turned out well.

Wonder if anyone on the staff has similar confidence in Lock if he takes to coaching?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A playoff team with either QB ? Or do you see a drop off between one or the other?
I think they would perform differently, but at pretty much the same level of achievement - so my answer is both of them.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is correct and could actually be a factor that limits the ability to get a QB in the draft and is why I hope Lock puts together a solid season and can prove to be the QB of the future.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lock wins the job and has a good year, do you keep him as your future QB or do you trade him and go get Rodgers, or another vet QB?

To me you stay with the young guy, but the level of success can alter the team’s view there.