• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Training Camp

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juedy has been dominating camp... he is ready to roll this year.

This is wonderful news. Something I really expected. Saw some people give up on him way too fast around here last year. You can tell like Noah Fant his rookie year that Jeudy was going to be very good once he got the speed and experience down.... Things were there for him he just couldn't put it all together. Things will slow down and make more sense to him where he can stop thinking and use his natural ability and not use his mind so much... I think last year was great for him. It allowed him to mature and I think it really left him focused for this year.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is wonderful news. Something I really expected. Saw some people give up on him way too fast around here last year. You can tell like Noah Fant his rookie year that Jeudy was going to be very good once he got the speed and experience down.... Things were there for him he just couldn't put it all together. Things will slow down and make more sense to him where he can stop thinking and use his natural ability and not use his mind so much... I think last year was great for him. It allowed him to mature and I think it really left him focused for this year.
In a well timed offense- the separation Jeudy gets in his route running would mean an extra 2 or 3 1st downs a game. That would be a thunderous impact.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like fun. Depending on Seats I would be willing to pay a good sum.

Let me see what I come up with. I am open to all avenues. Nose bleed, good seats, from the horse. Just as long a I get in. I will let you know if I find an extra when I get mine.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed Alabama DB Saivon Smith today. He has been cut and signed multiple times. Not a huge fan of him at Alabama but he has a shot for a PS and develop. He has good physical skills but not sure he can cover at the NFL level. I have noticed we have signed a lot of DB's recently. Part of it is with Johnson and Vincent on the COVID list opening up some room but it appears those depth/PS spots are wide open here and we are getting a look at plenty of DB's. Sorta reminds me of WR a few years back where we cut and signed a bunch of different WR's as camp went on. None of them are still on our roster though. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lock threw a 2 min int.
this will negate all the 50 yard bombs

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lock threw a 2 min int.
this will negate all the 50 yard bombs
Sadly neither Bridgewater or Lock are taking control of the QB position. We will see what next week brings with the practice with the Vikings, and the first pre-season game.

Samiwindr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly neither Bridgewater or Lock are taking control of the QB position. We will see what next week brings with the practice with the Vikings, and the first pre-season game.
Hopefully half the team doesn't end up getting Covid from the Vikes squad...

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully half the team doesn't end up getting Covid from the Vikes squad...
That is a concern, especially with the issues the Vikings are currently having.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed Alabama DB Saivon Smith today. He has been cut and signed multiple times. Not a huge fan of him at Alabama but he has a shot for a PS and develop. He has good physical skills but not sure he can cover at the NFL level. I have noticed we have signed a lot of DB's recently. Part of it is with Johnson and Vincent on the COVID list opening up some room but it appears those depth/PS spots are wide open here and we are getting a look at plenty of DB's. Sorta reminds me of WR a few years back where we cut and signed a bunch of different WR's as camp went on. None of them are still on our roster though. ;)
Can there be two better first names than the last two DBs signed by the Broncos? I'd root for them any day for stardom.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not panic on Lock vs Bridgewater yet. No report I have seen has said either has looked bad just that neither has seperated themselves from the other. While nobody is raving and blowing them up they don’t appear to be failing either. We need progression as camp goes on not instant stardom. That is too much to expect.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it is good that both seem reasonably competent which is better then we have had in years past. The other thing that is encouraging is the offense is not being overwhelmed by the Defense, which should be very good.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important part of our offense will be consistency. We don’t need a big play offense, we need a consistent one. One that protects the ball. I hope Lock can overcome his bonehead errors that plagued him last year, and become that guy. We have the weapons to keep defenses off balance, we just need to execute

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see what I come up with. I am open to all avenues. Nose bleed, good seats, from the horse. Just as long a I get in. I will let you know if I find an extra when I get mine.
cool i am open to all options