• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Training Camp

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to add to the competition, so far today Lock has been making the big throws, including a bomb to Hamler in the EZ.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping Lock wins the job because I think he will keep the defense honest. They can’t crowd the line of scrimmage because he can beat them over the top.
Bridgewater will take the safe easy throw but that might be for 2 or 3 yards. If our running game is going to be successful the safeties need to stay back.

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping Lock wins the job because I think he will keep the defense honest. They can’t crowd the line of scrimmage because he can beat them over the top.
Bridgewater will take the safe easy throw but that might be for 2 or 3 yards. If our running game is going to be successful the safeties need to stay back.
He needs to hit them more though. Right now the plan against Denver is make Lock beat us, and force him to turn it over. If he actually starts beating them over the top with some consistency...then we got something going.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock needs to win the job
Drew said it has been ingrained into him this offseason to take the check down and not always try to be the gun slinger. We'll see.

Samiwindr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all in on Lock 2021. Hopefully I'll be all in on Lock 2022 (if not, then I'm definitely all in on Rodgers 2022!)

gunns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday (Thursday) apparently Bridgewater was the better of the two QBs. Old friend Lindsey Jones was there and said she didnt want to overreact based on one practice, but that Bridgewater clearly had the better day. “He was efficient while Lock was erratic…”
I'm shocked! :D

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Bridgewater... He is the better QB, He was good in Minnesota and he was good in New Orleans... It was rough in Carolina but without McCaffery last year he had no weapons. Denver can win 11 games with him at QB. Denver won't win more than 9 with Lock.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Bridgewater... He is the better QB, He was good in Minnesota and he was good in New Orleans... It was rough in Carolina but without McCaffery last year he had no weapons. Denver can win 11 games with him at QB. Denver won't win more than 9 with Lock.
Bridgewater is the more consistent and had a higher floor, but Lock has the higher ceiling. My worry about Bridgewater is he won’t push the ball down field enough.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridgewater is the more consistent and had a higher floor, but Lock has the higher ceiling. My worry about Bridgewater is he won’t push the ball down field enough.
Yeah all I hear is higher ceiling... BS.... Bridgewater has had very good years.. he has been to the Probowl.... Lock has not done anything.. What ceiling is that. The only modern QB that has had two miserable seasons like Lock and gone on to be good is Allen. Lock's arm isn't even that good. He was one of the lowest rated QBs in the NFL last year in throws over 20 yards.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah all I hear is higher ceiling... BS.... Bridgewater has had very good years.. he has been to the Probowl.... Lock has not done anything.. What ceiling is that. The only modern QB that has had two miserable seasons like Lock and gone on to be good is Allen. Lock's arm isn't even that good. He was one of the lowest rated QBs in the NFL last year in throws over 20 yards.
I get why fans are ready to give up on Lock. I am willing to give him one last chance. He has to stop turning the ball over, he can not be a competent QB until he does.

Bridgewater is here for 1 year more then likely. Rodgers will be available after the season, but not sure I want a guy at the end of his career with the youth we have on offense. I do trust Paton to put this team in position to win.

The one thing I hope happens is we keep Fangio. I really like him as a coach and he has the Defense playing really well inspire of the offense.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Purcell left practice today with an ankle, Fangio said he thinks it is just a sprint. Fingers crossed.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to going to Carolina Bridgewater was 22–12

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Purcell left practice today with an ankle, Fangio said he thinks it is just a sprint. Fingers crossed.
Good news, Purcell is very important to Denver's success. I think Denver should go get Jurrell Casey. He is till out there, he is healthy and Denver can get him on a one year contract.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why fans are ready to give up on Lock. I am willing to give him one last chance. He has to stop turning the ball over, he can not be a competent QB until he does.

Bridgewater is here for 1 year more then likely. Rodgers will be available after the season, but not sure I want a guy at the end of his career with the youth we have on offense. I do trust Paton to put this team in position to win.

The one thing I hope happens is we keep Fangio. I really like him as a coach and he has the Defense playing really well inspire of the offense.
I just don't see the upside in Lock like a lot of people do. I just don't see it. I would take Rodgers on a 3 ear deal at the end of the season. He is in much better shape than Manning was when Denver signed him. I hope GB fails miserably this year.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the upside in Lock like a lot of people do. I just don't see it. I would take Rodgers on a 3 year deal at the end of the season. He is in much better shape than Manning was when Denver signed him. I hope GB fails miserably this year.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news, Purcell is very important to Denver's success. I think Denver should go get Jurrell Casey. He is till out there, he is healthy and Denver can get him on a one year contract.
I am worried that Shamar Stephen will be that guy. I would like to see Casey back. He would be a popular add to the locker room and provide depth across the DLine. Not sure he is ready to be a rotational guy yet. He is probably hoping for a chance to win a starting job if there is a serious injury durning camp.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried that Shamar Stephen will be that guy. I would like to see Casey back. He would be a popular add to the locker room and provide depth across the DLine. Not sure he is ready to be a rotational guy yet. He is probably hoping for a chance to win a starting job if there is a serious injury durning camp.
So where in SD are you? I was born and raised in Rapid.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Brookings area.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice summary of the first few days of training camp:
Glad to see signs of life in Agim. Cush pancaked AJ - which really is a kind of statement move. Strange mentions of Noah Fant - lining up from undisclosed sets - suggesting more reps to him - for one thing.