• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots and the NFL Draft

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dick has no pride BJ, Anal, Tittie Fuck, I don't care. I am a reasonably good looking dude dated plenty of ugly chicks because they were humble, level headed, honest chicks
That's my point.
That saying makes no sense.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point.
That saying makes no sense.
It's not meant to be taken to heart it's just a saying it makes sense to me, makes sense to others I know, it's just a saying.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I gotta ask...WTF does that even mean???
That's a statement from my father's generation when a BJ was something only wife would do.

That's where the BJ by proxy was born. "Don't ever French kiss my wife or you'll be giving me a BJ by proxy." Today, you have to ask every date if she gargles with Listerine.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a statement from my father's generation when a BJ was something only wife would do.

That's where the BJ by proxy was born. "Don't ever French kiss my wife or you'll be giving me a BJ by proxy." Today, you have to ask every date if she gargles with Listerine.
I always thought that's why men cheated, because their wife wouldn't

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"6.51 = the best WR 3-cone #NFLCombine time in the last 5 years."
Harris is 6-foot-5, 220 pounds and he runs a 4.4 40-yard dash
I'm glad to see the Pats noticed this guy.....

I found this to be rather informative. A pretty good look at all the measurables and how they fit with what the Pats have picked under Bill's tenure.

#1 WR in this years draft to fit Patriots preferred measurables?
Jacob Harris.

#1 TE in this years draft to fit Patriots preferred measurables...?
Jacob Harris

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thi past Wednesday Bill Belichick had his first Q & A press conference with the Boston media. No one has played the entire 45 minute program. I've seen at least fifteen snipets of answers that BB gave.

Several things....I've never seen Bill so willing to answer every single question. He did a little dancing and would niot give away what he and his staff have been thinking or doing. Here are some of the things that he said.....

1. If a player has exceptional tools and is available to us to make a trade that doesn't bankrupt our ability to draft now or in the future, we will do everything possible to get that player. What ghe told everyone was that if the quarterback that he wants can be had, he'll make the move.

2. There are players that will not be available to us so they aren't even on ""The Board"". BB pretty much told everyone that he knows that certain players will be gone and not just quarterbacks. He also pretty much told everyone that he and his staff have a board already where there will be working.

3. Yes, he's been working a lot closer with his staff than in the past. Especially Josh. That says two things. First that the offense is primary for this draft. 2. Bill thinks that the defense may already be set. That also might have been a hint that things are working behind the scenes for Gilmore and JC.

Of course is was a virtual press conference and I must say that he looked ragge. He had about three days growth of silver whiskers that showed he could never grow a "full" beard. He looked like he'd been wearing his shirt for a couple of days. That being said, he was a sharp as a tack and never hesitated when he was answering the questions.

Quote from Tom E. Curran. We, the media, have been complaining that Bill usually addresses us in January. The he ignored us in February. He said nothing in March and shocked us when he went on a spending spree in and we've been on the edge of seats since free agency. He gave us very opportunity to ask anything today and he shocked us again by answering everything. (Paraphrased)

Well Tom, you guys didn't ask any tough questions, but then again, he probably wouldn't have answered them.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thi past Wednesday Bill Belichick had his first Q & A press conference with the Boston media. No one has played the entire 45 minute program. I've seen at least fifteen snipets of answers that BB gave.

Several things....I've never seen Bill so willing to answer every single question. He did a little dancing and would niot give away what he and his staff have been thinking or doing. Here are some of the things that he said.....

1. If a player has exceptional tools and is available to us to make a trade that doesn't bankrupt our ability to draft now or in the future, we will do everything possible to get that player. What ghe told everyone was that if the quarterback that he wants can be had, he'll make the move.

2. There are players that will not be available to us so they aren't even on ""The Board"". BB pretty much told everyone that he knows that certain players will be gone and not just quarterbacks. He also pretty much told everyone that he and his staff have a board already where there will be working.

3. Yes, he's been working a lot closer with his staff than in the past. Especially Josh. That says two things. First that the offense is primary for this draft. 2. Bill thinks that the defense may already be set. That also might have been a hint that things are working behind the scenes for Gilmore and JC.

Of course is was a virtual press conference and I must say that he looked ragge. He had about three days growth of silver whiskers that showed he could never grow a "full" beard. He looked like he'd been wearing his shirt for a couple of days. That being said, he was a sharp as a tack and never hesitated when he was answering the questions.

Quote from Tom E. Curran. We, the media, have been complaining that Bill usually addresses us in January. The he ignored us in February. He said nothing in March and shocked us when he went on a spending spree in and we've been on the edge of seats since free agency. He gave us very opportunity to ask anything today and he shocked us again by answering everything. (Paraphrased)

Well Tom, you guys didn't ask any tough questions, but then again, he probably wouldn't have answered them.

Bill has the press exactly where he wants them!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say a kicker could kick 60-65 yard FG's at a 95% make percentage....would you draft him at 15?
At a minimum that would be viable, but I think I'd draft Superman or maybe Thor (saw the first in that series last night) instead, since in this discussion were talking about fictitious individuals.