• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Free agency and trade thread

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knucklehead...can’t disagree with that but half the player? I’m not sure I agree with that and I am not a fan of Juju and a fan of Samuel

Yeah I agree, I’d take Ju Ju in a heartbeat. Samuel is a gadget player, Ju Jus one bad season came with a QB that doesn’t belong in the league

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty rich coming from a Giant fan.

I have nothing at all against Seattle, just calling it like I see it, their moves have been nothing short of mind boggling. Chris Carson is injury prone and as Dime a dozen as you get at that position

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing at all against Seattle, just calling it like I see it, their moves have been nothing short of mind boggling. Chris Carson is injury prone and as Dime a dozen as you get at that position
Injury risk for sure, but when healthy he brings the heat. Very physical and it hurts to tackle him and he's not slow. I very much like him....except for the health part.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury risk for sure, but when healthy he brings the heat. Very physical and it hurts to tackle him and he's not slow. I very much like him....except for the health part.
Agree. But not at 7mill a year...hes a rare runner that can produce with a junky line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Golladay owner I'm against him signing with the Giants. That would suck.
Agree here too. The giants really do have good weapons. Shephard is super underrated and a reception machine. Engram can play, barkley, slayton, rudolph, qb holds them all back

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. But not at 7mill a year...hes a rare runner that can produce with a junky line.
It was a little spendy, especially given their lack of cap space. However with only 3 draft picks signing a RB makes sense and Carson and Fournette were the best of what was left.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a little spendy, especially given their lack of cap space. However with only 3 draft picks signing a RB makes sense and Carson and Fournette were the best of what was left.
Agree. Just with the injury history thats tough to spend that. Id rather pay forunette. Actually think fournette was a perfect fit. But hes been your guy, feel like you could of easily signed him for 4-5 a year though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Just with the injury history thats tough to spend that. Id rather pay forunette. Actually think fournette was a perfect fit. But hes been your guy, feel like you could of easily signed him for 4-5 a year though.
Fournette has his own injury history and the Seahawks were defiantly interested in him, but I guess he might be holding out for something, either more years, more guaranteed money or maybe even more per year IDK.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette has his own injury history and the Seahawks were defiantly interested in him, but I guess he might be holding out for something, either more years, more guaranteed money or maybe even more per year IDK.
yeah you're right, your're right. I really did forget about fournettes poor conditioning and constant sprains. I think fournette may want to just go back to tampa...don't they have an offer on the table?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah you're right, your're right. I really did forget about fournettes poor conditioning and constant sprains. I think fournette may want to just go back to tampa...don't they have an offer on the table?
Not sure about the offer on the table, but they seem to want him back.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
certainly not elite and gets hurt a lot but better than dime a dozen.