• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shitty game for Curry. No Green or Thompson. And they win anyway. Lotta depth, much needed lately. If they get right look out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shitty game for Curry. No Green or Thompson. And they win anyway. Lotta depth, much needed lately. If they get right look out.

Should be noted that the Jazz did not have Mitchell either

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have another player on your team in Johnson who found himself out of the league with subpar offensive metrics yet high defensive upside. I know in a small dose he's given good metrics while playing along side Lebron James but I'm not sure he'd give anywhere what you would need for the most part otherwise.

I think Reaves has shown a lot more offensive promise than Stanley Johnson but Reaves is a rookie with limited minutes so it is hard to really know either way until he gets enough minutes which probably won't happen until next year since most rookies don't get the minutes. I just see a lot of promise in Reaves, because he brings the intangibles like hustle, grit and willingness to sacrifice for the team. I think he'll end up being better than Caruso.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reaves has shown a lot more offensive promise than Stanley Johnson but Reaves is a rookie with limited minutes so it is hard to really know either way until he gets enough minutes which probably won't happen until next year since most rookies don't get the minutes. I just see a lot of promise in Reaves, because he brings the intangibles like hustle, grit and willingness to sacrifice for the team. I think he'll end up being better than Caruso.

He's already better than most of the reserves the Lakers have (not saying much). He's one of the better defensive players we have. But Vogel is a dumbass and keeps trotting out trash line ups. Like tonight, he yet again started Trevor Ariza who yet again got smoked and let Heat build up a lead so LA played from behind the whole game. Johnson, Reaves and Monk need to be a central part of the game plan. It's been this way all season (and since Johnson came on the team) yet there's still no recognition from Vogel that its what's best. The Lakers play their best when at least 2 of those players are on the court next to Lebron, especially Monk. Monk was cooking a few games ago yet Vogel benched him for some dumbass reason and now he's cooled off a bit. Vogel's lineups are absolute trash. Ariza needs to be dusted. Bradley's minutes slashed.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing Duncan would be the guy that Houston gets. Houston has a lack of big men they would definitely be in tank mode

Duncan playing better now as well. He needed Bam so much as Bam and him work great together. The DHO between them is amazing but once again that isn't something that would show up for the advanced stats nerds

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat closing 5 when healthy pretty much will always be this group

Lowry
Herro
Butler
PJ
Bam

Put PJ on the PG for the teams seeking mismatch because Bam is a good enough defender to hold his own on any switch

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game that's it? Way to go NBA. With his past history of dishing out cheap shots it should have been multiple games.

If he didn’t have the history it would have been zero games.

The play was reckless for sure and he deserves a small suspension.

From Allen’s angle, I don’t think there was a safe way to challenge that play. 2 guys were moving toward t he rim at a perpendicular angle at full speed. His choice was to let it go or make a play that is probably going to be a hard foul.

But the reality is that Grayson Allen wouldn’t be in the NBA if he didn’t play like that. He isn’t good enough to be the guy that lets plays go.

When you are a sub par NBA athlete trying to compete at that level, guys like Allen make up for it grit. Sometimes he crosses the line.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didn’t have the history it would have been zero games.

The play was reckless for sure and he deserves a small suspension.

From Allen’s angle, I don’t think there was a safe way to challenge that play. 2 guys were moving toward t he rim at a perpendicular angle at full speed. His choice was to let it go or make a play that is probably going to be a hard foul.

But the reality is that Grayson Allen wouldn’t be in the NBA if he didn’t play like that. He isn’t good enough to be the guy that lets plays go.

When you are a sub par NBA athlete trying to compete at that level, guys like Allen make up for it grit. Sometimes he crosses the line.

Well if Allen's only way to stay in the league is to be a dirty player, something that goes back to his college days, he doesn't belong in the league then.

There's a fine line between being an aggressive player and being a dirty player. And without a doubt he's the latter.

How many more times will the league let him get away with this kinda nonsense and only give him a slap on the wrist? A meaningless one game suspension won't get him to change his ways.

Maybe the next time he seriously injuries a player the league will wake up and see how dangerous his cheap shot style of play is.

Wonder if he would have only gotten a one game suspension if he did the same thing to one of the league super stars?