• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a cheap shot artist from before he was in the league to be fair.

Very true. Even Coach K didn't put a stop to his cheap shot antics. No wonder he thinks he can get away with whatever he wants.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has his reputation. But that is because of what he did at Duke.

There are plenty of guys hanging on to spots who have reps of being a bit dirty.

A few of the more prominent from the last few years that strike me:

Zaza Pachulia
Beverly
Steven Adams
Olynck
Draymond
Dellavadova

I don't recall any of those players you mentioned injuring an opponent like Allen did. He was even sitting on the bench smirking while the refs reviewed that play. He thought what he did was funny.

He's proud of his reputation. And it's not if but when will he do something like that again. Because it will happen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall any of those players you mentioned injuring an opponent like Allen did. He was even sitting on the bench smirking while the refs reviewed that play. He thought what he did was funny.

He's proud of his reputation. And it's not if but when will he do something like that again. Because it will happen.

Pachulia took Kawhi out for a year.

But that is kind of my point.

People are too focused on the result of the play. It was reckless. Caruso was unfortunately injured. I am sure he will be involved in future reckless plays

And everything I said is still true.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s pretty much what we Sixers fans have been saying. Not too many deals being floated that would be worth talking the Sixers off of that plan for the summer. Especially because deals like the ones being floated will be around next season as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s pretty much what we Sixers fans have been saying. Not too many deals being floated that would be worth talking the Sixers off of that plan for the summer. Especially because deals like the ones being floated will be around next season as well.
I guess if the goal is to acquire Harden or another star it will be well worth it but the problem is there is no guarantee. This season is lost. Not saying they can't win but it isn't likely with Simmons on the bench and acquiring no assets for him it isn't ideal. Embiid is probably having his best season of his career, you want to take advantage of that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if the goal is to acquire Harden or another star it will be well worth it but the problem is there is no guarantee. This season is lost. Not saying they can't win but it isn't likely with Simmons on the bench and acquiring no assets for him it isn't ideal. Embiid is probably having his best season of his career, you want to take advantage of that.
I want to not drive away the best basketball player on the planet by trading an NBA All Star for Trashami Grant and spare parts just for the sake of making a deal that doesn’t make them a real contender anyway. As constricted the Sixers can have an early playoff exit. Why give up this asset for pennies on the dollar to do the same thing?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if the nets win the title why would they want to give away harden? Lots of assumptions being made

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pachulia took Kawhi out for a year.

But that is kind of my point.

People are too focused on the result of the play. It was reckless. Caruso was unfortunately injured. I am sure he will be involved in future reckless plays

And everything I said is still true.

And what I said about Allen is true. He's a dirty player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to not drive away the best basketball player on the planet by trading an NBA All Star for Trashami Grant and spare parts just for the sake of making a deal that doesn’t make them a real contender anyway. As constricted the Sixers can have an early playoff exit. Why give up this asset for pennies on the dollar to do the same thing?
I understand, trust me...just sayin no guarantee they can do the same in the summer. Teams will definitely have more flexibility to do so though. As far as Harden, like BK said, if the Nets win a title you think Harden is leaving? I did think the 76ers would wait until the summer so I get it but I do think if SAC was offering Haliburton, Hield or Barnes and 1st's...that is pretty damn good.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Curry made just 1 of 13 treys vs the Jazz?

Ouch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Curry made just 1 of 13 treys vs the Jazz?

Ouch.

Maybe a certain person on this site that shall remain nameless that said LeBron's prime was over the moment he went to the Lakers was right in saying Steph's the most overrated 2x league MVP of all time? Steph's just in the biggest slump of his career. But I expect him to get over it sooner rather than later.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is a little bitch for that move against Caruso.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a certain person on this site that shall remain nameless that said LeBron's prime was over the moment he went to the Lakers was right in saying Steph's the most overrated 2x league MVP of all time? Steph's just in the biggest slump of his career. But I expect him to get over it sooner rather than later.
Nash is the most over-rated MVP of all time.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, the Bulls have 5 players out due to injury.