• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Patriots News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "dad" abandoned us when I was 10. He can rot in hell.....
I feel boring giving you a simple like when there are so many new options... The poop emoji could apply for what he left you with, and the middle finger would be good to give him, but each of these would probably be perceived as being leveled at you instead of for you. Alas, I'm left merely supporting you with the simple like.... Fuck him for the poop he left you and kudos to you for rising above it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel boring giving you a simple like when there are so many new options... The poop emoji could apply for what he left you with, and the middle finger would be good to give him, but each of these would probably be perceived as being leveled at you instead of for you. Alas, I'm left merely supporting you with the simple like.... Fuck him for the poop he left you and kudos to you for rising above it.
Thanks NE. It was worse than it sounds. My mom was a deaf housewife with no work skills.
I found out years later that he started a new family - not long after he left!
I'm not angry (though it sounds like it)
I became the mn I am at 10 years old, poor and strong.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor is relative and only has meaning if you lack food, clothing or shelter. You are missing the correct metric in there.... Are you suitably happy? I add suitably because we all know like has situations beyond our control that interrupt happiness. Maybe a better word is content?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "dad" abandoned us when I was 10. He can rot in hell.....
I'm not trying to "one up" you but,

The grandson I brag about so much and would do anything for, was abandoned by his father when he was 2 moinths in my daughter's womb. Ten minutes after he came into this world I held him in my arms and swore I would do everything possible to make sure that he never let his father be his reason for failure. He doesn't even have a photo of his father, has never seen him or anything else. He lived with me from the time he came home from the hospital until he was three. He spent no less than three nights a week at my house and moved back when he was 8 for another year. Because his mom just couldn't work and take care of him properly, he moved back with me permanently when he was twelve and has been here since. I've been his father and grandfather and my only regret is that I was never young enough to do the 'dad' things with him. Over four or five years, we did throw more than 10,000 passes to each other in the back yard regardless of the weather

Southie, I've busted my nuts to keep him from hating a man he's never known. I've killed over 1600 people in my life and if I ever met his father would add him to my pile of shit in less than 3 seconds. Southie, try to turn off that anger at the old man. Look at where you are today and ask yourself how much he had to do with your success and remember this..............the greatest loss is still his.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The grandson I brag about so much and would do anything for, was abandoned by his father when he was 2 moinths in my daughter's womb. Ten minutes after he came into this world I held him in my arms and swore I would do everything possible to make sure that he never let his father be his reason for failure. He doesn't even have a photo of his father, has never seen him or anything else. He lived with me from the time he came home from the hospital until he was three. He spent no less than three nights a week at my house and moved back when he was 8 for another year. Because his mom just couldn't work and take care of him properly, he moved back with me permanently when he was twelve and has been here since. I've been his father and grandfather and my only regret is that I was never young enough to do the 'dad' things with him. Over four or five years, we did throw more than 10,000 passes to each other in the back yard regardless of the weather

Southie, I've busted my nuts to keep him from hating a man he's never known. I've killed over 1600 people in my life and if I ever met his father would add him to my pile of shit in less than 3 seconds. Southie, try to turn off that anger at the old man. Look at where you are today and ask yourself how much he had to do with your success and remember this..............the greatest loss is still his.
Thanks Ken. I am not angry about him. He is meaningless to me. He died while I was in the Army. I was fortunate that I let him go and attached myself to other father figures. I am a good father and grandfather. I learned to be who I am from good men. He just wasn't one of them.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks NE. It was worse than it sounds. My mom was a deaf housewife with no work skills.
I found out years later that he started a new family - not long after he left!
I'm not angry (though it sounds like it)
What a shitstain thing to do.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry BK but you one downed him by talking apples and grapefruits.

First, kudos to you for being your grandson's father. Absolute kudos. But Southie grew up without that influence (unless he adds to his story) and that's the apple in his story. From your grandson's perspective he had a shit dad but roses grew from that fertilizer. He's probably better off since you are probably better than the one who chose to leave.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.., since we are talking about shitty/worthless Dads.... my sperm donator walked out on me on my 1st birthday. Literally. My mom had baked a cake and he went to go get ice cream. Never came back. My mom was 8 months pregnant with my brother. And he never came back. And right out of a Jerry Springer episode, he left my mom for her mother (my grandmother). They had been having an affair and ran off together. My mom never got over it. Instead of being strong and saying “fuck you both” she just gave up. Didn’t care about me or my brother. Got married to my stepdad who was all about drugs. Drugs consumed their lives. We didn’t matter. Never did and never had. They had a son together. I raised both my brothers but they ended up being druggy losers like my parents.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.., since we are talking about shitty/worthless Dads.... my sperm donator walked out on me on my 1st birthday. Literally. My mom had baked a cake and he went to go get ice cream. Never came back. My mom was 8 months pregnant with my brother. And he never came back. And right out of a Jerry Springer episode, he left my mom for her mother (my grandmother). They had been having an affair and ran off together. My mom never got over it. Instead of being strong and saying “fuck you both” she just gave up. Didn’t care about me or my brother. Got married to my stepdad who was all about drugs. Drugs consumed their lives. We didn’t matter. Never did and never had. They had a son together. I raised both my brothers but they ended up being druggy losers like my parents.
I think you are mentioned in this song:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty bad
I posted it in reference the the verse where the husband and father of 4 went out for a newspaper and "the motherfucker never came back".

The singer would hitchhike around to music festivals and play with his hat out in side areas. A dutch guy called him for permission to play one of his songs on the radio there and that cascaded until it went #1 all around the world including #2 in the US.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it in reference the the verse where the husband and father of 4 went out for a newspaper and "the motherfucker never came back".

The singer would hitchhike around to music festivals and play with his hat out in side areas. A dutch guy called him for permission to play one of his songs on the radio there and that cascaded until it went #1 all around the world including #2 in the US.

I must not have made it that far. :suds: