• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better fit alongside Beal without a doubt...Houston, looks like they downgraded again possibly BUT which Wall are we getting? RW was just not going to work more than what we saw with Harden

Neither is Wall.

He is the same type of ball dominant scoring 1 who doesn’t shoot very well.

He just isn’t as good as Russ and probably not as explosive as he was.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats really a good point. before the season even started we lost our starting CB, our starting FS, and one of our starting DT's to season ending injuries. and then the hits just kept on coming over and over and over again. what a shit show.

They need to never draft another player from lsu

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Lebron fan, but he's a Laker and was a huge factor in the recent title...so he gets tolerated.

Plus, I'd rather the Lakers have to play with him than against him. lol

You just "tolerate" the co-GOAT. Spoiled ass motherfuckers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Co goat my ass. Saying it doesn’t make it true. Sorry, it’s not close.

Yeah, it really is.

Can’t say it isn’t close any more. That argument doesn’t hold water.

You can pick MJ, but trying to act like there isn’t a legitimate case to made for LeBron just makes you look like you are living in denial at this point.

Another title or 2 and the scales could actually start to tip LeBron’s way.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it really is.

Can’t say it isn’t close any more. That argument doesn’t hold water.

You can pick MJ, but trying to act like there isn’t a legitimate case to made for LeBron just makes you look like you are living in denial at this point.

Another title or 2 and the scales could actually start to tip LeBron’s way.
I disagree, I still say it’s not close. He never lost, and he wasn’t a pussy trying to make player decisions or going to other teams. I still say purely on the court even though it’s not close. That is the eye test as much as anything, I saw them both.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I still say it’s not close. He never lost, and he wasn’t a pussy trying to make player decisions or going to other teams. I still say purely on the court even though it’s not close. That is the eye test as much as anything, I saw them both.

I did too.

And the not close thing is the same as the old man saying he used to walk to school uphill in the snow both ways. It is based on myth and urban legend.

And yes, MJ did lose. He played a lot more than 6 seasons. His team was the Warriors of the era. Hands down better than everyone else.

You can have any opinion you want as to who is better. But you can’t say it isn’t close anymore.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too.

And the not close thing is the same as the old man saying he used to walk to school uphill in the snow both ways. It is based on myth and urban legend.

And yes, MJ did lose. He played a lot more than 6 seasons. His team was the Warriors of the era. Hands down better than everyone else.

You can have any opinion you want as to who is better. But you can’t say it isn’t close anymore.
Well I am, I saw what I saw.