• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an article that said Morris wanted to play with his brother. Where is he right now? And is Boogey still a Laker?
Nah, they haven't signed Boogie yet. And yeah, I saw something about Markieff wanting to play with his brother again. Guess we'll see where that goes...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they haven't signed Boogie yet. And yeah, I saw something about Markieff wanting to play with his brother again. Guess we'll see where that goes...

What's Hassan Whiteside FA status? Any chance the Lakers are interested in him? That could lead to some good comedy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once LeBron went to the Lakers I knew the days of them being lousy were over. Gotta be honest, really enjoyed that six year stretch when they missed the playoffs. Especially those first five years. And speaking of your team do you like what they've done with the roster? You know what I think. I'm against anything that makes them better. :D
Lebron's first year there really was a nice treat before cruel reality set in. Really would've been a lot more fun had that shit show gone on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's first year there really was a nice treat before cruel reality set in. Really would've been a lot more fun had that shit show gone on.

I knew as soon as LeBron went to the Lakers the days of making fun of them were coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah. Got Kief back.

There's a bunch of people on NBA Twitter and reddit making the same joke about this; Clips got one Morris Twin for 64 mil. Lakers got one Morris Twin for the minimum. Good thing they share a bank account.

So we've got 2 spots open for vet mins. They should pick up another guard/wing and probably another front court player that can play center. Maybe someone like Dedmon. Pau would be a lot of fun like I said last night, but he is old and our only other center (Marc) ain't no spring chicken either.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck that- that basically gives you an extra game. its a push if its a tie. i already paid you for that win. I am not going to pay you for it twice.
Okay.....if we get the same amount of wins it's a push....we both get our cash back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah. Got Kief back.

There's a bunch of people on NBA Twitter and reddit making the same joke about this; Clips got one Morris Twin for 64 mil. Lakers got one Morris Twin for the minimum. Good thing they share a bank account.

So we've got 2 spots open for vet mins. They should pick up another guard/wing and probably another front court player that can play center. Maybe someone like Dedmon. Pau would be a lot of fun like I said last night, but he is old and our only other center (Marc) ain't no spring chicken either.

I know Marcus is better than Markieff but is he that much better? I mean Marcus gets $16M/year and Markieff gets the minimum. Definitely a big steal for the money imo

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

What do you got against Thompson?
didn't get that one.....sure, if you need him to score you are in trouble, but if are good with the dirty work and those extra posessions he'll get you not a bad guy to have around.

Nice pickup.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda of--- but the Browns do have Jville, the Jets, and the Giants. They just win those 3 they are at 10 wins. Say they win 2 out of those 3.....then if they just win 1 or 3 out of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee.

I think the Browns, currently 7-3, probably get to at least 10 wins. I think they should probably win 3 out of Pittsburgh (last week of the season where Pittsburgh might not even be playing starters), Tennesee, Baltimore, JVille, Jets, Giants.

The Raiders are 6-4. They have Atlanta, NYJ , Indy, LA, Miami, and Denver. Say they win Atlanta, Jets, Denver fairly easily- (though like i said with the browns- i expect them to win JVille, Jets, Giants- but no guarantee on any of them).......Indy, Miami, LAC arent bad teams.

It should be pretty close. I could see both teams finishing at 10 wins. That would be my prediction- though i think the Browns have a better chance of getting to 11- esp. if Pittsburgh doesnt play thir starters the last week.
Hard to call anything a gimme with us as they seem to never put a game away until last minute. My guess is they drop a game they should win but take one from among steelers, Bmore and TN....but who knows?

Not sure I get the idea steelers wont need to play starters (hear this a lot). Only 1 game ahead of KC with 6 to go. steelers are gonna open up a 2 game lead and week 17 wont matter? I don't see that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think the Steelers will go undefeated.

But, the Chiefs also have a fair shot at running the table because they are just that good.

So if the Chiefs are 14-1 heading into the last week, Pittsburgh won’t be able to rest starters. Only 1 seed gets the bye this year.

Not sure who has the tie breaker.
beat me to it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the Jets and probably the Broncos, none of those games are easy though.

I might guess a 3-3 or 4-2 finish. Doubt they go 5-1.
agree....and teams like LV (and, yes, Browns) lose "easy" games.....TN lost their easy one to Cinci, for instance.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are 100% droppin boht

You're likely right. Speculation right now is them leaning toward keeping one of them. But who knows how credible that is? I don't think it came from any "Lakers insider".