• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are not doing a bad job.

If I was the Cavs management i would endure one more year thats shaky. Next years draft is supposed to have at least 5 guys that would have gone #1 this year---- including one mega prospect- a 6' 7" stud point guard prospect.

Plus, after this year the cavs will have drummond, exum, mcgee off the books and have some decent cap space.

So...develop the kids one more year--- Sexton, Garland, Porter Jr. (if he can get his head on straight), Okoro, Windler, etc....add one more high level guy to that group in next years draft.

then add in a piece or two in free agency and see where it goes. I am definitely interested to see Okoro and Windler play this year.

plus- this is another kind of fluky year with the late start, the arenas, etc.....its not quite the fluke-fest freak show that last year was--- but its not going to be near a normal year and the next NBA draft is actually approaching rather quickly. lol.

Drummond/Love/Nance is actually a pretty decent front court though- i hope they dont win too many games and are in that 8th-10th seed range. I dont think that will be an issue but who knows. Sexton was making some strides.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Marcus is better than Markieff but is he that much better? I mean Marcus gets $16M/year and Markieff gets the minimum. Definitely a big steal for the money imo

Don't know a lot about Marcus other than he's supposed to be the better player.

I do know that Kief was a great fit and played very well for us. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say that they don't win the title without him.

But it would have been a helluva lot harder.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there are a couple tiebreakers between WC teams, now and still to come:

Raiders beat Browns.
Browns beat Colts. (who now are leading the division)
Ravens beats Browns. (still one more head to head though)

Titans and Browns play in two weeks.

Between the Colts, Raiders, Titans, Browns, Dolphins and Raiders--two teams won't make it. Browns gaining one game on some of those teams was huge.

11 wins secures a playoff spot in the my mind. There very well could be a team left out with 10 wins...gonna be crazy
I still believe 10 would get us in. But not the lock I would have expected with 7 playoff teams.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I was the Cavs management i would endure one more year thats shaky. Next years draft is supposed to have at least 5 guys that would have gone #1 this year---- including one mega prospect- a 6' 7" stud point guard prospect.

Plus, after this year the cavs will have drummond, exum, mcgee off the books and have some decent cap space.

So...develop the kids one more year--- Sexton, Garland, Porter Jr. (if he can get his head on straight), Okoro, Windler, etc....add one more high level guy to that group in next years draft.

then add in a piece or two in free agency and see where it goes. I am definitely interested to see Okoro and Windler play this year.

plus- this is another kind of fluky year with the late start, the arenas, etc.....its not quite the fluke-fest freak show that last year was--- but its not going to be near a normal year and the next NBA draft is actually approaching rather quickly. lol.

Drummond/Love/Nance is actually a pretty decent front court though- i hope they dont win too many games and are in that 8th-10th seed range. I dont think that will be an issue but who knows. Sexton was making some strides.
I just cannot see a complete tank with the players we have. Thinking would take some serious lottery luck to get a top 4-5 pick.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No summer league this offseason is a real bummer... I've come to enjoy the event these past several years...

Celtics would have fielded a kick ass summer league squad...
  • Carsen Edwards
  • Tremont Waters
  • Payton Pritchard
  • Aaron Nesmith
  • Romeo Langford
  • Tacko Fall
^ That team would have been fun as hell.

C'est la vie.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No summer league this offseason is a real bummer... I've come to enjoy the event these past several years...

Celtics would have fielded a kick ass summer league team...
  • Carsen Edwards
  • Tremont Waters
  • Payton Pritchard
  • Aaron Nesmith
  • Romeo Langford
  • Tacko Fall
^ That team would have been fun as hell.

C'est la vie.

more shooting there than in the starting lineup...