• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after1period I realize, that NAK can't fight. Sanhiem is a girl and yes there is a bigger puss on the team then JVR, his name is Kevin Hayes. What a huge broad.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I've realized this team is garbage lol. Hey Giroux congrats on another worthless flyers milestone.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know where I stand with Risto. I like him and I think he would thrive on this Flyers team. His contract isn't terrible either. He's been on a team that has been awful for years. I know I have brought him up many times in the past and many here have said no. I would take him for sure.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know where I stand with Risto. I like him and I think he would thrive on this Flyers team. His contract isn't terrible either. He's been on a team that has been awful for years. I know I have brought him up many times in the past and many here have said no. I would take him for sure.
Post 1540 my friend. :suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith is an interesting one to me for sure. His best years are obviously behind him. But he's got the experience. Can play a lot of minutes even as an old guy. For this year I think he'd be a good add. But he causes expansion draft problems most likely and potentially cap issues in the future. He's got a NMC, so there's a chance he doesn't want to come to Philly anyway, but if he does, there's a chance he forces them to protect him. So then you're looking at exposing one of Provorov/Sanheim/Myers. I don't see the Flyers going the 8 skater route and only protect 4 fwds. Hayes and Giroux have NMC. Couturier is a no brainer. Farabee is exempt. So you get to pick 1 of Lindblom, Patrick, and TK. Not an attractive choice. I can't see them putting themselves in that situation.
Yes expansion should definitely be considered so they may go strictly rental which is fine. They obviously have to do something as they can't beat the one line team. If I'm the coach playing them in a seven game series I hit that line every second I can for the first three games even taking penalties to do it. Knock them the fuck out... tell guys like Hagg whatever it takes! They give them way too much respect...

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to hockey radio. On Farabee’s penalty shot they said that Rask lured Farabee into going five hole, by flashing it open and then shut it down. If all that is true, that’s some crafty goal keeping.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes expansion should definitely be considered so they may go strictly rental which is fine. They obviously have to do something as they can't beat the one line team. If I'm the coach playing them in a seven game series I hit that line every second I can for the first three games even taking penalties to do it. Knock them the fuck out... tell guys like Hagg whatever it takes! They give them way too much respect...
Your gonna need more than Hagg hitting them with his purse.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your gonna need more than Hagg hitting them with his purse.
This is a team full of pusses starting from the captain on down.

Me and you have been calling for this team to get tougher for years and we have been shouted down for a long time

Im glad to see everyone is finally getting on board

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coots +4.

Meme Think GIF

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coots +4.

Meme Think GIF
Coots definitely means a lot to them but they are still giving up a massive amount of shots. Either their system has went to shit or the players simply aren't playing. One thing we know for sure is that they can't beat the one line team they can lose half of their players and the b's destroy Philly. If they don't change something they won't get out of the division. My only solution is to hit the crap out of that line so they can't just skate around freely doing whatever they want. Wear them down as Bergeron is 35 but instead it's like an ice dancing competition against them...

Laughton was great today actually his whole line. G and Jake atrocious as well as the PP. I bet the PP was out shot! When will therien be fired??? They look lost with no plan out there...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coots definitely means a lot to them but they are still giving up a massive amount of shots. Either their system has went to shit or the players simply aren't playing. One thing we know for sure is that they can't beat the one line team they can lose half of their players and the b's destroy Philly. If they don't change something they won't get out of the division. My only solution is to hit the crap out of that line so they can't just skate around freely doing whatever they want. Wear them down as Bergeron is 35 but instead it's like an ice dancing competition against them...

Laughton was great today actually his whole line. G and Jake atrocious as well as the PP. I bet the PP was out shot! When will therien be fired??? They look lost with no plan out there...

The defense might need a bit more time to gel.
I think they'll be fine.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts on a snowy SB Sunday:

1) Hägg sucks
2) Not surprisingly but Patrick and Lindblom are struggling to get their games back.
3) Hart has not played well overall, and no it’s not just the D. No reason for concern yet, though.
4) Couturier is the best player on the team and it’s not close.
5) JVR!!!
6) If you paid attention to Vigneault’s past team’s playing styles, you’d know that his philosophy is not built around a hard and heavy game. He wants penalties drawn, not taken. If you want push back you won’t get it with him as head coach. Not supporting or criticizing, just stating a fact.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense might need a bit more time to gel.
I think they'll be fine.
You may need to watch more hockey lol. If we wait for them to gel any window of a cup will be gone with wind. If they don't get some kind of soliditation back there they will get punked in the playoffs like they did by Montreal and the Isles.