• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his first game in 5 weeks the other night. He needs to get a few more games under his belt until it's even considered.
As soon as he gets on the team we will own the record for most red heads on one team. :dhd:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as he gets on the team we will own the record for most red heads on one team. :dhd:
Philly sports teams love their gingers. However, we did lose Wentz. Btw, Grity does look like a Voracek clone, ll.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for an outright tank.... we're stuck in the 11-15th pick range regardless... Watched Wings/Stars last night. Detroit playing young with a whole lot of heart.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for an outright tank.... we're stuck in the 11-15th pick range regardless... Watched Wings/Stars last night. Detroit playing young with a whole lot of heart.
Well, the difference between 11th and 15th is actually pretty large in my opinion. The chances of drafting in the top two and also 1st overall increase 3x at 11th compared to that of 15th. Pretty small numbers either way, I'm just saying give as many of our kids a look at the Nhl level as the cap will allow. It's not really "outright" tanking, it's knowing our place and being smart about it.

That and under the current Nhl draft lottery, it's absolutely not a foregone conclusion that the worst teams will be drafting #1 and #2. I think Jersey deserves some fucking bad karma there.

Last edited:

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving JVR and Ghost opens $11,500,000. Would Seattle dare do something so insane? That would allow an offer to Mike Hoffman who is an UFA and helps the wing and PP.
Make that Jake and Ghost and a couple of picks (conditional or otherwise) and I am all on board.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting more and more concerning that the Flyers literally cannot do anything outside of the vets.

The Flyers have managed just 7 points this season when G and Jake are held off the score sheet.

Last edited:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting more and more concerning that the Flyers literally cannot do anything outside of the vets.

The Flyers have managed just 7 points this season when G and Jake are held off the score sheet.
This team is Bi-Polar for sure. There is absolutely 0 chemistry on any of these lines. It's just mind boggling crazy. We do know however that ,Myers, Hagg, and Braun are not NHL caliber players.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is Bi-Polar for sure. There is absolutely 0 chemistry on any of these lines. It's just mind boggling crazy. We do know however that ,Myers, Hagg, and Braun are not NHL caliber players.

Myers is easily the most disappointing player this year. I came in to the season hoping he could hack it as a top pair guy with Provorov. At this point, he doesn’t even belong on the ice. He’s been downright terrible. As much as I don’t want to because of his physical tools and his RH shot, if the Flyers were to ‘give up’ on a young guy, he has my vote.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heart is something we have been lacking for a long time.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They arent Bi Polar they are just not a good team. At best they are middle of the road

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that they are not a good team, I think they are not being well coached or utilized. This is fundamentally the same team that did well last year and opened the season fairly well. There is a pretty obvious check out going on amongst some of the veterans. Then there are the players like Hagg who are being yoyoed around to the point that they can't settle into a role. Braun is being asked to play over his abilities and it is exposing the limitations to his game. None of the forward lines are left together for any length of time to build any kind of real chemistry. All of that goes to the coaching staff. The fact that no replacement for Niskanen was ever found goes to Fletcher.

If you follow Chris Therien on FB or anywhere, he has been really outspoken about the utter lack of effort and leadership on this team. That is laying the blame squarely on G, Voracek, Cooter, JvR and Hayes. Of that group, Cooter has been the most consistent on ice performer all season. JvR has actually shown that he can play a two way game (with limitations) and be physical. Hayes and simply vanished for long stretches as have G & Jake. No team can survive or win when the core veterans are AWOL.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we may get a Zamula sighting tomorrow night. Practicing with Sanheim today.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we may get a Zamula sighting tomorrow night. Practicing with Sanheim today.
I cant wait for him to come up. He is like a Sanheim type player but im hoping even better.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that they are not a good team, I think they are not being well coached or utilized. This is fundamentally the same team that did well last year and opened the season fairly well. There is a pretty obvious check out going on amongst some of the veterans. Then there are the players like Hagg who are being yoyoed around to the point that they can't settle into a role. Braun is being asked to play over his abilities and it is exposing the limitations to his game. None of the forward lines are left together for any length of time to build any kind of real chemistry. All of that goes to the coaching staff. The fact that no replacement for Niskanen was ever found goes to Fletcher.

If you follow Chris Therien on FB or anywhere, he has been really outspoken about the utter lack of effort and leadership on this team. That is laying the blame squarely on G, Voracek, Cooter, JvR and Hayes. Of that group, Cooter has been the most consistent on ice performer all season. JvR has actually shown that he can play a two way game (with limitations) and be physical. Hayes and simply vanished for long stretches as have G & Jake. No team can survive or win when the core veterans are AWOL.
All of this adds up to us not being very good and middle of the road at best.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait for him to come up. He is like a Sanheim type player but im hoping even better.

Yep. AV confirmed it after practice. Gives us something to look forward to about tomorrow's game.