• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you look at it as there are 93 1st line forwards in the league (31 * 3) that puts JvR at a borderline 1st liner in terms of point production both years. It's not a perfect measurement by any means, but if you assume most teams are protecting top 6 players, JvR will likely be one of the better point producers they have available to them at the forward position.

Yes, offense is all he's good for. And in a vacuum I'd take Ghost 10 times out of 10 also. But they're trying to build a roster. There will probably be fewer JvR-like players available. Seattle will have to pick their spots.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't take JvR. But I don't think it's a guarantee they wont. Because of that, I wouldn't offer more than like a 4th round pick to guarantee they take him.
We just got a 5th round pick at the deadline that's what i would offer.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you look at it as there are 93 1st line forwards in the league (31 * 3) that puts JvR at a borderline 1st liner in terms of point production both years. It's not a perfect measurement by any means, but if you assume most teams are protecting top 6 players, JvR will likely be one of the better point producers they have available to them at the forward position.

Yes, offense is all he's good for. And in a vacuum I'd take Ghost 10 times out of 10 also. But they're trying to build a roster. There will probably be fewer JvR-like players available. Seattle will have to pick their spots.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't take JvR. But I don't think it's a guarantee they wont. Because of that, I wouldn't offer more than like a 4th round pick to guarantee they take him.
They have to have someone that can score. They will have their choice of 90+ bottom pairing dmen and JVR could be one of the highest point producers available. It's a long shot for sure, but there is a reason that they could take JVR. Salary cap is not an issue and they have to have some veterans that can score.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you do the math on JVR you might as well do it for Ghost. There are 124 top 4 pair defenseman in the league (31 * 4) and Ghost is tied for 6th in the league in goals by all defenseman. Its not a perfect measurement by any means but if you assume most teams are protecting top 4 d men Ghost would be the best goal scoring defenseman on the board by far.

Yes offense is all hes good for and in a vacuum id take ghost 10 out of 10 times. But they are building a roster. There will definitely not be any top 6 goal scoring defenseman available. Seattle will have to pick their spots.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dont take Ghost . But i dont think its a guarantee they wont. Because of that i would offer at least the 5th rounder we got at the deadline this year and possibly give more to take JVR

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do the math on JVR you might as well do it for Ghost. There are 124 top 4 pair defenseman in the league (31 * 4) and Ghost is tied for 6th in the league in goals by all defenseman. Its not a perfect measurement by any means but if you assume most teams are protecting top 4 d men Ghost would be the best goal scoring defenseman on the board by far.

Yes offense is all hes good for and in a vacuum id take ghost 10 out of 10 times. But they are building a roster. There will definitely not be any top 6 goal scoring defenseman available. Seattle will have to pick their spots.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dont take Ghost . But i dont think its a guarantee they wont. Because of that i would offer at least the 5th rounder we got at the deadline this year and possibly give more to take JVR

Lol. I don't know why you're arguing. You asked if I thought there was a chance they could take JvR. Yes, I do. The rest is just fluff that's more fun than working.

I even stated multiple times if I were them, I'd take Ghost. :noidea:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I don't know why you're arguing. You asked if I thought there was a chance they could take JvR. Yes, I do. The rest is just fluff that's more fun than working.

I even stated multiple times if I were them, I'd take Ghost. :noidea:
Im not arguing i'm just putting Ghost side of the story up because you're not the only one who reads these posts. This way everyone can see both sides and see which they would do if they were the Flyers or the Kraken.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win tonight. JvR with a big game and perhaps sore face. Glad he's ok and came back. That puck deflection off his face looked pretty bad.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win tonight. JvR with a big game and perhaps sore face. Glad he's ok and came back. That puck deflection off his face looked pretty bad.
Gotta give him credit for coming back. Hope he keeps scoring so the Kraken take him without any picks going their way.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh what a beautiful day it is the day after beating the Rangers !!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends at the bar were talking so much trash before the game so i destroyed them after the game. That was so much fun!

Please god let us win again tonight.