• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players are tanking in protest of AV

can’t believe they really suck this bad

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What though? You don't start off hot and then just fall to pieces, a bad game here and there and you right the ship, right now we're the freakin Titanic!

The titanic is a good analogy for it. This is a complete disaster right now.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't happen, the whole coaching staff needs to go. Gonna be very interesting what Fletcher does. If he does nothing then he needs to be replaced also. This is happening on his watch.

Somebody has to do something. It isn’t just about this year anymore. There’s no signs of righting this ship. You can’t let this go on for 2 months and expect to come back next year with anything worthwhile. It’s about long term damage control on your young players now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody has to do something. It isn’t just about this year anymore. There’s no signs of righting this ship. You can’t let this go on for 2 months and expect to come back next year with anything worthwhile. It’s about long term damage control on your young players now.
I've never seen anything like this. They were giving up odd man rushes on the PP. How? If anything both assistants should be fired immediately although I said that a month or so ago.

I was actually happy to see Morin given a shot at D how could it get any worse may as well try. He was only a -1 better than most of the regulars! As soon as I saw Jake let his man stand behind him and not even have his stick down letting him score I knew it was over. How does a vet do this most peewee kids don't even do that...shocking.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember at the start of last season there was lots of stuff out there about how AV’s system is complicated and it will take some time for the team to get a grasp of it. Once they do, they’ll look good.

Maybe that’s part of it? No training camp, basically no practice time? They just struggled to get back into the groove and the wheels came off before they could?

Grasping at straws here. Even if you don’t believe in these guys, you can’t think they’re historically bad at preventing goals.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade deadline is April 12, 2021. Is it better to move veterans at the trade deadline or in the off season?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade deadline is April 12, 2021. Is it better to move veterans at the trade deadline or in the off season?
We probably have to wait until the off season at this point because the trade value of the vets are at an all time low.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember at the start of last season there was lots of stuff out there about how AV’s system is complicated and it will take some time for the team to get a grasp of it. Once they do, they’ll look good.

Maybe that’s part of it? No training camp, basically no practice time? They just struggled to get back into the groove and the wheels came off before they could?

Grasping at straws here. Even if you don’t believe in these guys, you can’t think they’re historically bad at preventing goals.
If players strengths don’t line up with system’s requirements there is going to be problems.

have you ever stuck a Low voltage (DC) lightbulb into an AC circuit ? No bueno !

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We probably have to wait until the off season at this point because the trade value of the vets are at an all time low.
Agree - unbelievable train wreck.

17-3 in last two games with Rags. SEVENTEEN !!!!!

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if I can get a refund on my NHL TV subscription. I’m done spending time and emotion on this “product”

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if I can get a refund on my NHL TV subscription. I’m done spending time and emotion on this “product”
Ha! If you get a refund let me know how you did it because id like my money back as well.

Just think about how loud the boos would be if there were fans at the games.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the guys on expiring contracts, we only have Raffl, Laughton and Guss. I certainly like the first two and they have some value at the trade deadline. Do you trade these two for picks?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the guys on expiring contracts, we only have Raffl, Laughton and Guss. I certainly like the first two and they have some value at the trade deadline. Do you trade these two for picks?
You know me im ready to clean house. Gus i trade right now for a roll of tape. Raffl is up there in age so yes he goes but Laughton is quietly having a good season and id like to keep him but he will probably bring us back a nice pick.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why Morin didnt do anything to wake this team up when we were losing 3-0? Morins only purpose of being on the ice is to enforce our will out there. Down 3-0 in the first is a perfect time to fire up this team with a crushing TKO and we got nothing. Why is he even out there?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why Morin didnt do anything to wake this team up when we were losing 3-0? Morins only purpose of being on the ice is to enforce our will out there. Down 3-0 in the first is a perfect time to fire up this team with a crushing TKO and we got nothing. Why is he even out there?
Sorry to chime in but Philly being locally televised in my area I see them all the time. While the D is horrendous my issue is with Giroux. As Captain he is. So non emotional it would frost my ass on a nightly basis.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a lot of talk from Rangers fans in other random threads that AV punishes players for enforcing and taking extra penalties. They say he always preached 'turning the other cheek' and making them pay on the scoreboard. Particularly when the other team takes a run at one of your players and gets a penalty for it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to chime in but Philly being locally televised in my area I see them all the time. While the D is horrendous my issue is with Giroux. As Captain he is. So non emotional it would frost my ass on a nightly basis.
Ive been arguing that he is a bad captain on this board for years so you are preaching to the choir.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of talk from Rangers fans in other random threads that AV punishes players for enforcing and taking extra penalties. They say he always preached 'turning the other cheek' and making them pay on the scoreboard. Particularly when the other team takes a run at one of your players and gets a penalty for it.
So he was scared of punishment when it was 3-0 but not with 1 minute left bin the game?? I dont understand his rationale