• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ristolainen would fit nicely with Provy on defense imo. This guy has got to get out of Buffalo. He's a lot better than his stats show. I think we could get him a little cheaper than what Ek would cost. And he's a RH dman. Come on Fletch call the rookie GM Kevin Adams and see what the cost would be?

I like the Ristolainen option too. Honestly, there are a good amount of options and very few teams that have cap space to do anything. This could be a buyers market this year..

interesting twist though. How much value do teams put on first rounders given the relatively little draft year game action? Could make for a wild spread of talent throughout the rounds once we get a few years beyond the draft.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabres are such a train wreck, what direction do they go. Can’t pick players in draft worth a shit - so little value in draft picks. Go get Taylor Hall to help out Eichel —- that ain’t working. Pay Skinner a zillion for eons, and he is sucking.

not sure what would be attractive to them.

I feel bad for Sabres fans. They deserve so much better. Just not too much better!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for Sabres fans. They deserve so much better. Just not too much better!
Surely, but for all of us who consider JvR overpaid at a $7 million cap hit, they have Skinner at $9 million for 6 more seasons with a no-movement clause...Lol That sort of leaves them in a bad spot when they already have Eichel making $10 million. 23.3% of your cap wrapped up in two players according to capfriendly and obviously Skinner is not a legit superstar.

JvR is actually earning his check this season too...Lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ristolainen would fit nicely with Provy on defense imo. This guy has got to get out of Buffalo. He's a lot better than his stats show. I think we could get him a little cheaper than what Ek would cost. And he's a RH dman. Come on Fletch call the rookie GM Kevin Adams and see what the cost would be?
I find it so funny that we are looking for a RHD that can play a rough game. Check out the RHD leading the league in hits and is plus 10

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bettman: The cap will be flat for the next 4 years.

We have to factor that into any trades in the next couple of years

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really would be nice if Nolan Patrick starts adding to his weak point total. Its time to help this team out offensively. I hope his shootout goal carries over.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it so funny that we are looking for a RHD that can play a rough game. Check out the RHD leading the league in hits and is plus 10

My trivia guess is Gudas :)

Edit: Nailed it. Good for him, he looks like he's having a very good year down in FLA. If he were available, I'd certainly take him back. Can't argue the Niskanen deal worked out last year, but I liked Gudas.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bettman: The cap will be flat for the next 4 years.

We have to factor that into any trades in the next couple of years

Man, some teams are going to be in a very rough spot.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna make me look it up ?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My trivia guess is Gudas :)

Edit: Nailed it. Good for him, he looks like he's having a very good year down in FLA. If he were available, I'd certainly take him back. Can't argue the Niskanen deal worked out last year, but I liked Gudas.
Thanks Awaz

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we get treated to tonight? I'm expecting a bunch of goals, but it's tough to guess which team scores them all.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the practice tweets yesterday, lines tonight could be..

JvR-Couturier-Farabee
Laughton-Hayes-Konecny
Lindblom-Giroux-Voracek
Andreoff-Patrick-Aube-Kubel

Provorov-Ghost
Sanheim-Braun
Hagg-Gustaffsson

Myers a healthy scratch again? One thing that is somewhat fun, they're basically running 4 scoring lines. If they do decide to just trade chances, they've got 4 lines that can score..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JvR-Couturier-Farabee
Laughton-Hayes-Konecny
Lindblom-Giroux-Voracek

Provorov-Ghost
Sanheim-Braun
Hagg-Gustaffsson

Myers a healthy scratch again? One thing that is somewhat fun, they're basically running 4 scoring lines. If they do decide to just trade chances, they've got 4 lines that can score..
I beg to differ that 4th line has 12 points between the all season long.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JvR-Couturier-Farabee
Laughton-Hayes-Konecny
Lindblom-Giroux-Voracek

Provorov-Ghost
Sanheim-Braun
Hagg-Gustaffsson

I saw an article yesterday that AV commented that Myers is just too inconsistent right now. Definitely trying to wake him up because Gustaffson is horrible as a defenseman. Hopefully the Blue Jackets keep on losing. I would like to see them try to get Savard sooner than the trade deadline. I would think a 3rd or 4th round pick?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article yesterday that AV commented that Myers is just too inconsistent right now. Definitely trying to wake him up because Gustaffson is horrible as a defenseman. Hopefully the Blue Jackets keep on losing. I would like to see them try to get Savard sooner than the trade deadline. I would think a 3rd or 4th round pick?
I'm not sure Savard comes that cheap, especially with every team knowing we're in a bind, I'd love for you to be right though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Savard comes that cheap, especially with every team knowing we're in a bind, I'd love for you to be right though.
They are void of many draft picks in the next two year as a result of going for it all the year before last. I think we may be able to swing Savard for a third and a fourth round pick in alternating years . Im not sure if thats too much for him.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are void of many draft picks in the next two year as a result of going for it all the year before last. I think we may be able to swing Savard for a third and a fourth round pick in alternating years . Im not sure if thats too much for him.
I hope your both right, unfortunately on the flip side our defensive woes have been tabloid material all season so they know we're kinda desperate.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pu
I hope your both right, unfortunately on the flip side our defensive woes have been tabloid material all season so they know we're kinda desperate.
Punch into google Blue Jackets future draft picks and you will see how barren they are in the future picks department. Its crazy how little picks they have in the next two years.