• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk is going to be on Fox Biz with Stuart Varney in a couple minutes...shoot be a hoot. He's pushing that CBD line of crap.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro tip - when you tell a joke that nobody gets or would even perceive as being a joke, the problem isn’t everyone else’s lack of a sense of humor.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheery- Can you end your feud with BK? Call him out for his BS (and the same for all of our BS) but let the standard stuff go...
Pro tip - when you tell a joke that nobody gets or would even perceive as being a joke, the problem isn’t everyone else’s lack of a sense of humor.
This is true, but it's a mighty big ask for everyone on a message board to have perfectly delivered humor. I know that the humor I write matches the humor of those reading about as often as the damn blind squirrel doesn't starve.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheery- Can you end your feud with BK? Call him out for his BS (and the same for all of our BS) but let the standard stuff go...

This is true, but it's a mighty big ask for everyone on a message board to have perfectly delivered humor. I know that the humor I write matches the humor of those reading about as often as the damn blind squirrel doesn't starve.
So you find humor in starvation.

Sick bastard.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheery- Can you end your feud with BK? Call him out for his BS (and the same for all of our BS) but let the standard stuff go....

Not sure where you are coming from? I haven’t referred or quoted anything from him since our “tiff”.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you are coming from? I haven’t referred or quoted anything from him since our “tiff”.
But you "like" every post that either contradicts him or is critical of him, whether they have merit or not..

It's only a suggestion. I tell you, bk and everyone else.. you be you.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB's salary minus DT's salary = cost of early 6th round pick. The extra production of AB over DT is a bonus.

Free pick for an older possession receiver who didn’t have a spot on the roster any more. I’m cool with it even if it’s in division...Pats secondary can cover him.
Thanks guys.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obimelifonwu and Lance Kendricks cut. Stepen Anderson cut off PS.

We just got rid of 2 tight ends.
What does that say about Ryan Izzo's game?
What does that say about Gronk?
So you find humor in starvation.

Sick bastard.

That's not funny

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, I spent two and half years with people trying to kill me every fukin day. You're an amatuer compared to them. You don't like or understand my humor, doesn't bother me a bit. But trying to insult me doesn't make a lot of sense. But you allow your immaturity to get the better of you.

I have sympathy for people like you who for some reason are constantly trying to make themselves appear smarter, more knowledgeable and/or above others.

Hope tomorrow is much better than today for you.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I spent two and half years with people trying to kill me every fukin day. You're an amatuer compared to them. You don't like or understand my humor, doesn't bother me a bit. But trying to insult me doesn't make a lot of sense. But you allow your immaturity to get the better of you.

I have sympathy for people like you who for some reason are constantly trying to make themselves appear smarter, more knowledgeable and/or above others.

Hope tomorrow is much better than today for you.
It was a joke.......no one has a sense of humor anymore.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are bitches. Fucking fags.

But seriously........

After watching that block that Josh Gordon laid the other night I'm now convinced that McDaniels is going to use him in hybrid receiver/tight end role. I know it may sound slightly crazy but just watch.